Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

19 year old in gym class

Reaction score
First off I am 35 but look 30.
This tasty 19 year old in class has done the following.

Told me I look good for my age and responded another time boldly in class "your not old"! When I called myself old.

She also gave me a big smile once when she was in her car and I looked in her direction.

However I dont get any other ioi's.

Do you think these young girls really want anything to do with a guy in his 30.s or
Do they flirt just for the sake of it. E.g. this older guy is attractive and it is fun to flirt with him but I have zero interest in him sexually?

What do u guys think?

Juan Don

Don Juan
Reaction score
everyone is different. some young girls like older guys, some don't. age ain't nothing but a number. only way to find out if she's really into you is hang out with her some time.

i remember my friend's sister back in high school was ~23 years old and she was dating a 40+ year old man. and until now they are still together and married

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd tread very carefully but expect that she's, at best, curious about you.
At worst, she's just a nice girl being friendly.
No harm in testing the waters I guess but beware of such young girls. They're notoriously flaky, unbelievably immature, their sense of female entitlement is off the charts and their selfishness, arrogance and ignorance is truly staggering.

If you pursue it, don't go in looking for an LTR, just a hot, firm piece of arse to play with for a while, nothing more.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yellowstoneman2012 said:
First off I am 35 but look 30.
This tasty 19 year old in class has done the following.

Told me I look good for my age and responded another time boldly in class "your not old"! When I called myself old.

She also gave me a big smile once when she was in her car and I looked in her direction.

However I dont get any other ioi's.

Do you think these young girls really want anything to do with a guy in his 30.s or
Do they flirt just for the sake of it. E.g. this older guy is attractive and it is fun to flirt with him but I have zero interest in him sexually?

What do u guys think?
I think you'd have to actually talk to her a bit to find out. You can't expect a 19 year old girl to do all the work for you.