Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

18 years later ... I get her.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's akin to chest beating from toothless old gorillas.

As long as OP isn't going into a situation to get played, cool.

Hell, if some dude on this site has a thing for 60 year old women power to him.

This should be a place for advice and uplevelling your game not judging dudes personal preferences or the age of the women they are involved with.

/rant
TBH my comment came from a place of frustration. I don't want to wind up with a toothless 45 year old meth head myself

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why on earth are you talking on the phone for 4 hours? Don't you have other things to do?
She is comming over on Friday night as our first date because we talked on the phone for 4 hours while I was getting drunk and she was getting high.

So to answer your question... It was so we can build comfort and lead to sex on the first date.

Netflix sounds much more fun than bar hopping.

And I had already worked a 12 hour shift that day so It"s not like I'm a bum wanting to talk all day.

And to the other poster, bragging about this is stupid, when have I bragged? I approached this thread as something intereating and off the norm of a normal 23yo... in no way would I ever brag about a 35 yo... I've had too many hot 18 and 23 year olds for that.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is comming over on Friday night as our first date because we talked on the phone for 4 hours while I was getting drunk and she was getting high.

So to answer your question... It was so we can build comfort and lead to sex on the first date.

Netflix sounds much more fun than bar hopping.

And I had already worked a 12 hour shift that day so It"s not like I'm a bum wanting to talk all day.

And to the other poster, bragging about this is stupid, when have I bragged? I approached this thread as something intereating and off the norm of a normal 23yo... in no way would I ever brag about a 35 yo... I've had too many hot 18 and 23 year olds for that.
You already know each other, the hard part is done (approach). All you need is a little rapport to build, especially if she is as high interest as you say. Any way you want to spin it 4 hours on the phone is low value. It's like you're back in highschool talking and giggling on the phone with your crush while listening to slow jams and talk about sweet nothings...

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I'm writing this whilst waiting for my drink and my date to arrive at a night spot.

It's valentines night here in my part of the world.

And I couldn't be bothered if she's excited or has high interest.

My point is, when I'm out, women depend on how I lead the night and not the other way round.

Do the same.

Lead this drama into something that profits you.

Don't let her lead you.

Grown ass man don't speak lovey dovey shiet on the phone for 4 hours, that's falling into the feminine world and that's not good for a man - remember that.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Grown ass man don't speak lovey dovey shiet on the phone for 4 hours, that's falling into the feminine world and that's not good for a man - remember that.
Correct.

That non sexual attention is what kills a woman's interest. It also shows that you do not have a busy, purposeful life which translates to lower value.

I have been there and done that. You "think" you're building attraction and creating comfort and rapport but you are actually doing the opposite by staying on the phone for longer than 10 minutes.

Fun date- disappear and give her space- fun date- disappear and give her space- fun date- disappear and give her space. Wash, rinse, repeat.

It wont take long that she will be dropping her panties and chasing very hard if her attraction is higher than a 7 or 8 for you.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Correct.

That non sexual attention is what kills a woman's interest. It also shows that you do not have a busy, purposeful life which translates to lower value.

I have been there and done that. You "think" you're building attraction and creating comfort and rapport but you are actually doing the opposite by staying on the phone for longer than 10 minutes.

Fun date- disappear and give her space- fun date- disappear and give her space- fun date- disappear and give her space. Wash, rinse, repeat.

It wont take long that she will be dropping her panties and chasing very hard if her attraction is higher than a 7 or 8 for you.
I think this is a good point Push/pull, 2 step forward 1 step backward.

Dont sweat the small stuff , from your posts you might be getting very close to oneitis territory i know this can be hard to avoid.
Its probably too late but you need to ngaf.
Be the one to pull 1st, after your 12hr work day it would be very ez to say im very tired got to go to bed and hang up.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You already know each other, the hard part is done (approach). All you need is a little rapport to build, especially if she is as high interest as you say. Any way you want to spin it 4 hours on the phone is low value. It's like you're back in highschool talking and giggling on the phone with your crush while listening to slow jams and talk about sweet nothings...
I know this... I haven't done this since Highschool, actually prolly Middleschool.

But the 4 hours literally felt like 20 min.

To label it "low value" is nonsense. It's not like I planned for it, It just happened.

And now she wants to watch Netflix on our first date... so no problems here.

I still agree with the rule as a rule of thumb. But there are exceptions.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Best date ever, I love the way she snores, I have a white girl fetish and I am very into her, we are very into each other.

Best date ever at 35 years old, who figured.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Glad you had a good date.

Maintain ur cool and don't regress into the feminine state (excessive emotions etc).

You'll do just fine.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol i can smell the onetis from here.
Enjoy your bargain bin ***** though. And you love how she snores? White girl fetish? Wtf
I think he is Asian

OP be careful to not catch the oneitis if you dont have it already.

Happy for you but dont invest too fast.
Women showing too much interest too fast is often a red flag.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Best date ever, I love the way she snores, I have a white girl fetish and I am very into her, we are very into each other.

Best date ever at 35 years old, who figured.
why? I'm asking honestly. As a white person, there are other racial groups that I'm into at times, like if she has really great features, some latino chicks look good. Most black chicks, some are ok but most, I'm not into. There are some Asian chicks too but again, not usually. Some middle eastern and Indian chicks too but again, not usually. For me, I find white women of my own race much more attractive and appealing.

Do most other racial groups find white women to be more appealing than those of your own racial group? I'm very curious of your answer.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why? I'm asking honestly. As a white person, there are other racial groups that I'm into at times, like if she has really great features, some latino chicks look good. Most black chicks, some are ok but most, I'm not into. There are some Asian chicks too but again, not usually. Some middle eastern and Indian chicks too but again, not usually. For me, I find white women of my own race much more attractive and appealing.

Do most other racial groups find white women to be more appealing than those of your own racial group? I'm very curious of your answer.
Mixed-race usually the most attractive from what ive seen.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mixed-race usually the most attractive from what ive seen.
See this stuff is very interesting to me. For a real attraction, it's more than just her look. I don't know what race you are lamath, but for instance, for me, it's tough to really connect with someone who is not from the same cultural background. There may be an initial attraction just from a looks perspective but once you would talk to someone who is just culturally different, it can kill off a lot of the attraction for me.

Latinos, Blacks, Middle Easterners, Indians, Asians, they all have their own culture, whites too. I find that sometimes, cultures can bridge the gap when people meet but usually, that's just for work type purposes, like I can work with someone outside my race but connecting on a personal level, it's tougher. Asians have a different culture, they connect differently than whites. Same for a lot of the others too.

For instance, as a white person, I don't usually find much of a connection with blacks. They have different thoughts on things, different view points, stuff like that. Not saying you can't connect if someone thinks differently than you but usually, for any sort of relationship purposes, if someone thinks radically different than you do, it's not likely to work out.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
See this stuff is very interesting to me. For a real attraction, it's more than just her look. I don't know what race you are lamath, but for instance, for me, it's tough to really connect with someone who is not from the same cultural background. There may be an initial attraction just from a looks perspective but once you would talk to someone who is just culturally different, it can kill off a lot of the attraction for me.

Latinos, Blacks, Middle Easterners, Indians, Asians, they all have their own culture, whites too. I find that sometimes, cultures can bridge the gap when people meet but usually, that's just for work type purposes, like I can work with someone outside my race but connecting on a personal level, it's tougher. Asians have a different culture, they connect differently than whites. Same for a lot of the others too.

For instance, as a white person, I don't usually find much of a connection with blacks. They have different thoughts on things, different view points, stuff like that. Not saying you can't connect if someone thinks differently than you but usually, for any sort of relationship purposes, if someone thinks radically different than you do, it's not likely to work out.
White french canadian i agree that i usually find ppl from same culture more to my taste, i can also add that same social group (education and job wise etc).
However race and culture is not the same i do see some mixed race ppl from same culture as i am.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
White french canadian i agree that i usually find ppl from same culture more to my taste, i can also add that same social group (education and job wise etc).
However race and culture is not the same i do see some mixed race ppl from same culture as i am.
Sure but like I said, it's not usually the same. Most mixed race are predominantly black and white, black and latino, latino and white and maybe some white/black and latino. Usually, but not all the time, those mixed race people grow up in the other race than white. So a mixed black and white usually is inculturated in the black community. I'm sure they get a lot of sh*t because of their lighter skin a good bit but they usually grow up in a black community, so they act like those in their community do, which is usually different than whites. Doesn't mean I can't be friendly or even have a relationship with a woman from a black community but it's unlikely based on my interactions with women from the black community. And I work in a downtown, predominantly black area, so I work with a lot of blacks. I just can't see myself dating them usually. There is that rare occasion but it's not often.

So when the other poster mentioned a white girl fetish, I seem to see that a lot. Black athletes seem to love white women. Latinos seem to love white women. White guys love white women but I don't see it nearly as much, white men with other races. So that prompted me to ask, why does it seem like there is a real tendancy for a white girl fetish?

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure but like I said, it's not usually the same. Most mixed race are predominantly black and white, black and latino, latino and white and maybe some white/black and latino. Usually, but not all the time, those mixed race people grow up in the other race than white. So a mixed black and white usually is inculturated in the black community. I'm sure they get a lot of sh*t because of their lighter skin a good bit but they usually grow up in a black community, so they act like those in their community do, which is usually different than whites. Doesn't mean I can't be friendly or even have a relationship with a woman from a black community but it's unlikely based on my interactions with women from the black community. And I work in a downtown, predominantly black area, so I work with a lot of blacks. I just can't see myself dating them usually. There is that rare occasion but it's not often.

So when the other poster mentioned a white girl fetish, I seem to see that a lot. Black athletes seem to love white women. Latinos seem to love white women. White guys love white women but I don't see it nearly as much, white men with other races. So that prompted me to ask, why does it seem like there is a real tendancy for a white girl fetish?
I see what you mean, but where i live in rural Canada its not something we see. Culture is pretty homogeneous it is changing in bigger city however.
I see lots of white male going for asian women.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see what you mean, but where i live in rural Canada its not something we see. Culture is pretty homogeneous it is changing in bigger city however.
I see lots of white male going for asian women.
I'd agree with that, asians seem to be appealing to many races. Not sure if it is a culture thing, like they are more docile and willing to listen to their partner or what but I am seeing that more often. I like that fact about asian women too but I usually don't like their look. Too flat chested or too flat an a$$ for me

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I"m pretty much speechless. All have to do is be normal and be myself and we are seeing where this goes?

I jerk off to videos of girls that look like her giving BJ's ... The standard midwest blonde hair blue eyes with the distinguished Minnesota / Wisconsin accent.

Thanks for all the cheers and the hate.

Lol at all the people who think I'll be needy just because I get my dream girl...

BTW this 35 y.o. looks 28 for all you haters saying she dried out :)

Thanks again

And go with your gut... my gut said to get the flowers and chocolate yesterday but I would have got yelled at if I would have asked these forums if I should buy flowers. I am sooo happy I did. I listened to my gut and not some stupid manosphere rule.