Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

16 year old virgin

dapork

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll be 16 in 4 days.... I'm a virgin and I've never really kissed a girl. The most I've done was ask a girl out last year, and we simply went for a walk and I met her on her roof a couple times. I never really made a move until towards the end when she wouldn't let me do anything anyway. It turned out that she only considered me a friend. But what I wanna know is how many people my age are so behind? Lots of girls are attracted to me, but I don't like any of them. There's one girl who seems "ok" to me, but I'm thinking of asking her out just to get myself moving before I become totally crippled. But I could never do it amongst a crowd....

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont worry about it to much. Itll all come when the time is right. I didnt get my first kiss till January this year (ill b 17 in a month). So its not really something to worry about. And for my first time i would say i did a pretty damn good job, she thought the same thing. Just go with the flow, do what you think is right and you should be just fine.

RKS

Don Juan
Reaction score
YEAH YEAH JUS GO WITH THE FLOW

i rember on my first kis, we bumped teeth

hahahah it was hella funny

phayz

UnexpectedTeen

Don Juan
Reaction score
so you're the prince charming? girls flocking all over you?,
MAke them work to get you, those who work hard enough, reward them with a date + kino.
Others, make them test subjects

So what if you are a virgin even before you marry?(if you can hang on to that long....)

I have a friend that is turning 20 next mth and is a virgin(female)
so what?
i live in a asian society, most girls (95%)are virgins before age 16 as they are more confined but for those who got the skills,HOYEA!
TOnNES of v for you. hehe:D

But I could never do it amongst a crowd....
Why not? be confident in yourself. since you are not attached to anyone yet, you are free to flirt with any one........ or the whole crowd ........... you are the MAN!

Chill!:D