“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

16, trying to get with a 20 yearold...... help

hb

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2000
Messages
768
Reaction score
0
Location
California
heres my situation............
Theres this girl thats been trying to get with me for about a year and shes cute.............. But i never really wanted to get with her, so last night we were out hanging out and i noticed this girl, she was gorgeousssssssss, she ended up being her sister, I am 16 years old... shes 20, my 20 yearold cousin already tried gettin with her but for w/e reason she didnt want him.
This girl drinks and smokes and shes beautiful but yet shes still a prude(she swears she is and so do her sisters) so me and her started talkin and i knowwwww she thought i looked good, so i started flirting being ****y tellin her that she knows she would love to get with me or w/e and she goes nooo that would be stagitory rape....... ugh that is trueeeee though, so what am i supposed to do. I want this girlllll, she gave me her number i told her i wanted to talk to her about something. when we talk we flirt on the phone and w/e but i dont believe that a 20 yearold would actually get with a 16 year old, what do you guys think?

what do u guys think i should do?

and plus her sister was like inlove with me for a year
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

fyzix

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 30, 2003
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Leave the phone alone, don't call her unless you're calling to setup plans to see her. The phone is your worst enemy, remember that always.
 

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 30, 2003
Messages
2,393
Reaction score
14
Location
At home
Originally posted by hb
but i dont believe that a 20 yearold would actually get with a 16 year old
Quit that attitude fist, you are GOD! (well, not actually, I am god).

There really isnt some specific advice here really, just follow the DJ ways, she is allready interested..Here I posted something that may help you.

Besides fyzix´s advice, id add that you must ask her out immediattely, before she starts losing interest, or making up excuses on why not to go out with you.
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
You are still in High School (or atleast High School age) so away this goes...
 
Top