Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

16 Signs He's A Gentleman (And You Should Marry Him Before He Gets Away)

Serenity

Reaction score
Actually not a bad list, a few minor points could have been left out though. I agree to most of it.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
It is out of a romance novel. Very predictable. Except that a woman can not sustain desire for that man indefinitely. He will become passé and just like the others, even if he stays exactly the same.
It’s all about her. What will she exchange?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just your everyday general article about men you can find in women magazines.

I would like to ask the writer if the woman has to provide something herself or being overweight, post wall and full of tatoos with a high mileage is ok as long as the standard cleveage is present.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is out of a romance novel. Very predictable. Except that a woman can not sustain desire for that man indefinitely. He will become passé and just like the others, even if he stays exactly the same.
It’s all about her. What will she exchange?
Yeah, sounds like typical female mental masturbation. Any man who, in this day and age, is holding out "not for a good girl, but a great woman" is going to end up as a 40-year-old virgin (and then women will make fun of him for being a loser). I can honestly say that in my entire life, I have never met anyone who I would consider a "great woman". "Good" and "decent"? Sure. But women (and, for that matter, men) who have actually attained greatness are few and far in between.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate it when people are snooty about reading paper books, as if using antiquated technology is something to brag about. It's like riding a horse to get around and thinking you are better than people who own cars.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, sounds like typical female mental masturbation. Any man who, in this day and age, is holding out "not for a good girl, but a great woman" is going to end up as a 40-year-old virgin (and then women will make fun of him for being a loser). I can honestly say that in my entire life, I have never met anyone who I would consider a "great woman". "Good" and "decent"? Sure. But women (and, for that matter, men) who have actually attained greatness are few and far in between.
One that your attracted to, with good sex and that you get along with is enough.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read that whole list in womanes3. Here's the summary. "I want a male servant."

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe women will always get the men they deserve over time.

Just look at the evolution of the relationship over the last century. men sacrificed everything to provide for their wives and families. Women too sacraficed everything to provide for their men. Relationships worked. Divorce was nearly non existant. women were happier in those times.

Then as over time womens lib movements and sense of entitlement started to creep in and women felt "they wanted their cake and eat it too," their quality plummeted and so did the men putting up with it. Divorce is at an all time high, women are on a record number of mood regulating pills and are not happy with their lives. They do not want descent men. But they are making themselves miserable.

They are reaping what they sewed and they deserve it.

A woman at work asked me "what happened to descent men? They just don't exist anymore."
I answered " when women are attracted to descent men, and when women start to respect men again you will see the return of descent respectable men. Until then women are getting the men they deserve."

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Just look at the evolution of the relationship over the last century. men sacrificed everything to provide for their wives and families. Women too sacraficed everything to provide for their men. Relationships worked. Divorce was nearly non existant. women were happier in those times.

Then as over time womens lib movements and sense of entitlement started to creep in and women felt "they wanted their cake and eat it too," their quality plummeted and so did the men putting up with it. Divorce is at an all time high, women are on a record number of mood regulating pills and are not happy with their lives. They do not want descent men. But they are making themselves miserable.

A woman at work asked me "what happened to descent men? They just don't exist anymore."
I answered " when women are attracted to descent men, and when women start to respect men again you will see the return of descent respectable men. Until then women are getting the men they deserve."
I would agree for any woman that keeps herself decently attractive. Fatties though? They are s3m3n receptacles for desperate times.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I don't like to glamorize the past, I don't think it was necessarily a happier time, just a different time.

What I do think is that humans in general don't need to have evolved to be happy. We just evolve for passing on our genes. Women being happy is something evolution doesn't care about, they can be as unhappy as they like. What I mean to get at is, maybe women aren't even "supposed" to be happy anyway and this is a lot of hot air and false nostalgia over nothing particular.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A shorter, more concise list:

1. Makes 1.2 million a year
2. Treats you like sh!t and injects endless drama into your life while giving zero fvcks