Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

15 year old boys soccer team beats US Women's National Soccer team

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That happens all the time. This is just the newest example of it.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They want to join any male dominated environment and be treated equally but somehow they want sport competitions to be divided...I wonder why.

I would gladly support any female quotas on male football championships, I would even restart watch the champions league or the uefa one.

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe not now, but wait till the “so called” women’s team are filled with transgender…
Sooner or later, the term ”Sport” is going to be blacklisted by the “Woke” agenda!

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s great women have an avenue to compete and get some exercise. I get a kick out of the push to equalize pay in women’s sports... bro if you put the WNBA all stars against any inner city high school... or 8th grade team I’m betting on the boys. Things are not equal and they never will be... keep making those cute movies that show the bad @ss super hero chicks kicking the piss out of men.... and keep watching stupid females get hurt when they feel froggy and assault a dude that will actually hit them back. ( I don’t condone hitting females at all) but have seen them start sh!t with guys, punch the dude and end up walking up in the ER