Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

15 "likes" on tinder, is it legit?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a question for the guys currently using tinder, I stop the regular use mid 10s so dont really know how it works now.

Anyway after a guy suggested me to try it again cause girls are stuck home and often online, I decided to try well I now have 25 likes within 24 hours.

Im talking about likes not matches, its basically girls that said yes to me but I didnt say yes to them, it needs tinder gold the non free version to see them.

Now my question is, given that Im far from being photogenic and far from being successful with online dating, are those likes legit or it may be a trick from the software to get money out of me?

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The app is trying to make money off your thirst, that's it's entire purpose. They may be legit likes but they're most likely women you've swiped left on.

And a match doesn't mean much. Tinder is flooded with socially inept validation seekers and pay wh0res. Enjoy yourself, and don't sink too much time and ideally no money into the app.

If you never buy the option to see your likes the app will occasionally give you a 'secret admirer' card flip that uncovers one of the likes.

Do you but personally I think there's very little value in sinking money into OLD.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
25 likes in one use? Lol thats probably a few more than ive ever got in total from it :rofl:

I dunno if theyre real though, thats a good question. Man if they are, you are cleaning up right now. I Iouldnt be surprised at all if theyre fake though, either by the users (catfish, prostitute) or by the app (likebot and/or chatbot, and maybe they still count girls you swiped left on). But itd be fun if theyre real.

Last edited:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
25 likes in one use? Lol thats probably a few more than ive ever got in total from it :rofl:

I dunno if theyre real though, thats a good question. Man if they are, you are cleaning up right now. I Iouldnt be surprised at all if theyre fake though, either by the users (catfish, prostitute) or by the app (likebot and/or chatbot, and maybe they still count girls you swiped left on). But itd be fun if theyre real.
Same for me never had 25 likes using tinder, let alone in few hours which is why I got suspicious.

I understand all the women are thirst for attention since they are stuck at home as I've been told yet, these numbers are too much especially for a guy in his mid 30s who definitely doesnt look like a chad.

I'll keep sweeping the next 3 days yet if none of those likes turn into matches, we will know they were fakes and bots.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Same for me never had 25 likes using tinder, let alone in few hours which is why I got suspicious.

I understand all the women are thirst for attention since they are stuck at home as I've been told yet, these numbers are too much especially for a guy in his mid 30s who definitely doesnt look like a chad.

I'll keep sweeping the next 3 days yet if none of those likes turn into matches, we will know they were fakes and bots.
Are you swiping in Polska now? I know you wouldnt bother to try this in the dead zone, so i figure you must be somewhere further north and east of it now.

CopperHead

Don Juan
Reaction score
Could be legit. I have not been using tinder since the Covid lock down started. I believe when you first make an account it puts your profile on the top of the stack of profiles. So you will get an initial rush of likes / matches. These will drop off as your profile will start to fall towards the bottom of the stack. If you want it to go back to the top you would then need to pay. I have noticed that if I delete my profile for a week then recreate it, almost every girl I swipe right on becomes a match for a day or two. Then it falls to about two matches a week. This is before Covid though. So it could be a combination of your profile being at the top and more women on OLD.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of them are fakes. You don't have to pay to see them. Just start swiping. Anyone who swiped right on you will be among your first few options. So the first 40-50 profiles you see will include anyone who supposedly swiped right on you. You'll get some matches but many, if not all, will be supermodel looking fakes. Could be a few real ones though. You'll know once you get through the ones who right swiped you because you'll suddenly have no more matches.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I swiped few moments ago but no match happened nor any of those likes disappeared.

Only 1 of them yesterday after I swiped left to a fatty.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe when you first make an account it puts your profile on the top of the stack of profiles. So you will get an initial rush of likes / matches. These will drop off as your profile will start to fall towards the bottom of the stack.
This. They put you at the top of the stack at first so you get a lot of matches to encourage you to use the app, and to purchase the upgrade. From that point, there is an algorithm that prioritizes you based on your like-ratio (IE if 9 out of 10 users who see your profile end up swiping right on you, you will be prioritized higher than a guy who only gets 3 out of 10 users who view his profile and swipe right on him). If you present very well in OLD (great looking, good body, have the right poses and expressions, clothes, bio, etc) then your match count will remain high and it won't taper. I've experienced both back when I was using OLD. When I first started I'd get the taper. But as I learned how to present myself on the apps, I wouldn't get the taper and I'd get gobs of matches every day. But of the matches, some will be bots, some will be girls who won't ever reply, some will be girls you wouldn't sleep with even if you were blind-drunk, some will be hot but never agree to meet you, and some will be hot and will agree to meet you. That last category is definitely the smallest percentage, but they are there and I definitely slept with a fair number of hot girls from the app. In the end, I decided it wasn't worth the trouble, that OLD was holding me back from working on evolving myself and facing my fears, and that it was negatively impacting my self esteem at that point in my development (when it was serving as my only means of meeting women).

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The app is trying to make money off your thirst, that's it's entire purpose. They may be legit likes but they're most likely women you've swiped left on.
This. They are legit but they're very unattractive girls in my experience so ignore it.

Aeterna

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a question for the guys currently using tinder, I stop the regular use mid 10s so dont really know how it works now.

Anyway after a guy suggested me to try it again cause girls are stuck home and often online, I decided to try well I now have 25 likes within 24 hours.

Im talking about likes not matches, its basically girls that said yes to me but I didnt say yes to them, it needs tinder gold the non free version to see them.

Now my question is, given that Im far from being photogenic and far from being successful with online dating, are those likes legit or it may be a trick from the software to get money out of me?
Yes, they are real and the big boost is most likely due to women stuck at home needing attention and using the Passport feature.

Similar to you, I was also skeptical of the likes as had 66 likes in 3 hours after re-creating mine again. I still had my Tinder Gold subscription and saw that some of the women were from other countries.

I suggest to wait until the quarantine is over or until the passport feature expired which is after April 30th to pay for Gold. Also, boosts help as well.

Also, you said that you don't have much success on OLD. Do you have professional pictures/videos of you doing a cool activity?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, they are real and the big boost is most likely due to women stuck at home needing attention and using the Passport feature.

Similar to you, I was also skeptical of the likes as had 66 likes in 3 hours after re-creating mine again. I still had my Tinder Gold subscription and saw that some of the women were from other countries.

I suggest to wait until the quarantine is over or until the passport feature expired which is after April 30th to pay for Gold. Also, boosts help as well.

Also, you said that you don't have much success on OLD. Do you have professional pictures/videos of you doing a cool activity?
My pictures suck, Im sure about it.

In terms of quality and angle they are really bad for the simple fact that I wanted to save the moment more than creating one.

Its me doing fun things but very straight with no editing or work behind it, I know its a weakness that needs more work.

Actually I mostly swipe left when I see girls with pro photo or wanna be instagram divas, I believe after some it backfires cause it seems you are try to sell something rather than present it but I believe you have a point.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My pictures suck, Im sure about it.

In terms of quality and angle they are really bad for the simple fact that I wanted to save the moment more than creating one.

Its me doing fun things but very straight with no editing or work behind it, I know its a weakness that needs more work.

Actually I mostly swipe left when I see girls with pro photo or wanna be instagram divas, I believe after some it backfires cause it seems you are try to sell something rather than present it but I believe you have a point.
This is not news, but it's really incredible how different OLD and real life are because of these factors and more. The girls who look at me IRL (when they think I won't see it, they never actually flirt***) could as well be a different species than the ones who swipe right on me on OLD. On OLD, almost always I don't even want to bother having sex with the few women who liked me even though/even if I am in a dry spell. And the minuscule number of likes I have ever gotten with women I could bother to have sex with either don't respond sooner or later, or flake.

***By the way do you know why girls will look at you when they think you won't see it, but as soon as they think you're looking back they pull their eyes away and pretend like you were never there? Are they just the female equivalent of AFCs with no game and are really that afraid to make contact, or is it that they don't want you to think they are interested when they aren't? A stunningly hot girl did this with me in the gym in this new town a couple of weeks ago (unfortunately not seen her since but I will try more to go there at the same time now). First she made clear eye contact with me when we passed each other which alone I thought was incredible that it happened, then she checked me out in the mirror but immediately looked down as soon as she saw I could see her looking at me.

Last edited:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's really incredible how different OLD and real life are because of these factors and more. The girls who look at me IRL (when they think I won't see it, they never actually flirt) could as well be a different species than the ones who swipe right on me on OLD. On OLD, almost always I don't even want to bother having sex with the few women who liked me even though/even if I am in a dry spell.

By the way do you know why girls will look at you when they think you won't see it, but as soon as they think you're looking back they pull their eyes away and pretend like you were never there? Are they just the female equivalent of AFCs with no game and are really that afraid to make contact, or is it that they don't want you to think they are interested? An incredibly good looking girl did this with me in the gym in this new town a couple of weeks ago (unfortunately not seen her since but I will try more to go there at the same time now).
Girls are being instructed of marketing strategies since they are children, they know the concept of frame by the time the start pissing in a toilet rather than on themselves.

That fact about them pretending not to check you or pretending that you are of no interest to them are basically interiorized subconscius negotiation techniques where they try to take down the price by convincing the seller that his goods are not needed nor wanted therefore forcing him to put some more work.

The problems is that they often convince themselves of their own bull**** and act accordingly.

I lost the count of girls I met in clubs or friends of friends which behaved like that or even verbally said they had no interest in me doing the opposite after few drinks.

Many guys buy that frame and act accordingly, I dont for the simple fact that Im far from being good looking therefore I cannot afford the wrong choice...when they do I usually make fun of them, I call them insecure and shy and if they get pissed off I keep making fun of them.
Most of the times if the interaction keeps going they get more comfortable and allow me to run my game, this happens only cause I broke their frame and if it was for looks alone I wouldnt made it.

Anyway keep in mind Im in my mid 30s, no way I could do something like that in my early 20s...lacked self confidence, experience and skills.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls are being instructed of marketing strategies since they are children, they know the concept of frame by the time the start pissing in a toilet rather than on themselves.

That fact about them pretending not to check you or pretending that you are of no interest to them are basically interiorized subconscius negotiation techniques where they try to take down the price by convincing the seller that his goods are not needed nor wanted therefore forcing him to put some more work.

The problems is that they often convince themselves of their own bull**** and act accordingly.

I lost the count of girls I met in clubs or friends of friends which behaved like that or even verbally said they had no interest in me doing the opposite after few drinks.

Many guys buy that frame and act accordingly, I dont for the simple fact that Im far from being good looking therefore I cannot afford the wrong choice...when they do I usually make fun of them, I call them insecure and shy and if they get pissed off I keep making fun of them.
Most of the times if the interaction keeps going they get more comfortable and allow me to run my game, this happens only cause I broke their frame and if it was for looks alone I wouldnt made it.

Anyway keep in mind Im in my mid 30s, no way I could do something like that in my early 20s...lacked self confidence, experience and skills.
It just seems so self-defeating.... what is the point of pretending that they don't notice you or aren't interested in you at all? How is any contact between the genders supposed to happen if they act this way? That's why I thought for many of them it might be that they are just like AFCs with 0 game, they are so terrified socially or something that they can't even make eye contact and smile a little bit.

Who knows what is really the case in their heads when they do this. I'm sure that for girls like the ones you talked about, when they even verbally tell you they aren't interested but it's just BS, those girls are of course playing games. But what about the women who seem like they can't even make eye contact and smile if they are interested in you, like I've said are they like AFCs with 0 game or are they actually playing a game too (maybe even believing their own BS like you said)?

Last edited:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It just seems so self-defeating.... what is the point of pretending that they don't notice you or aren't interested in you at all? How is any contact between the genders supposed to happen if they act this way? That's why I thought for many of them it might be that they are just like AFCs with 0 game, they are so terrified socially or something that they can't even make eye contact and smile a little bit.

Who knows what is really the case in their heads when they do this. I'm sure that for girls like the ones you talked about, when they even verbally tell you they aren't interested but it's just BS, those girls are of course playing games. But what about the women who seem like they can't even make eye contact and smile if they are interested in you, like I've said are they like AFCs with 0 game or are they actually playing a game too (maybe even believing their own BS like you said)?
Its hard to know, so many factors from personality to culture to the mood in that particular day.

Anyway do not expect women to make sense, they wouldnt fail to understand basic mechanical rules or the simpe action-->conseguences facts.

There is so much mess in those heads that unless they have to manipulate someone (where autopilot kicks in) they simply lack the tools, I start to believe that most of them have their brain evolution stunted to stone age levels.

EnTL

Don Juan
Reaction score
there is a way to see those likes without paying for plus or premium. go to youtube and it will show you how. basically it shows you how to unblur the image. you will only see the one picture but you will likely be disappointed. lots of 'uglos, fat hags' and some fakes, 'plain janes', and a few flaky 8's. also you will need a desktop computer or laptop. I think tinder is a waste. I am fairly good looking guy and I get tons of hotties at university always checking me out but the good beautiful innocent types are not on Tinder. I also don't have a very photogenetic face so I dont use Tinder I tend to have way better luck in real life if only I could stop being so afraid of myself and just approach.