1369 Dates=marriage

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IF TWO PEOPLE WHO MET ONLINE WANT TO GET MARRIED IT REQUIRES GOING ON ALMOST *1400 DATES..........Bad Boy Danny Bonaducci met his ex-wife and married her on the same night.

She claimed she was saving herself 'til marriage.........so he proposed and they got married that same night. So you tell me which guy would you rather be........the 1400 date nice guy.......or the bad boy?

*stats according to match.com research.

Chrom3y

Don Juan
Reaction score
Phuck that...I wouldn't do either.

Deniska

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldnt trust those stats. Many of todays stats are made up out of thin air just to make a company look better.

Its called advertising.

Did he meet his ex-wife on match.com? If he did, then match.com is shooting them selfs in the foot, by saying: "You will find the love of your life on Match.com, but she will be your ex-wife".

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BS how many YEARS would you have to date to be able to have the time? Who dates that long?

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think those stats are the amount of dates someone goes on before they get married in total, not just with that one person. And if that's the case it might make some sense. But yeah, they are bs a bit.

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WELL............it equates to about 4 years and that is basically dead on.

Lots or people date 4 years then get married...........

ONLY A FOOL would marry someone in less time..........

The stat is based upon when two compatible people who met online (clock started) to when they got married (clock stopped) on average it took aprox 1369 dates.

I did the math........thats about 5 dates per week for a few years........

They claim 12% of all marriages are attributed to match, E-harmony is just over 3%, POF claims its responsible for 180000 so far.

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
COD said:
I did the math........thats about 5 dates per week for a few years........
who goes on 5 dates a week? I only go on 2, maybe 3 a week since I have a job/life outside of the girl I'm seeing.

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sucks to be you then

drtk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy crap! 1369 dates!

Meh, I won't go through that. I don't think I have the patience nor need to do so.

RandallP

Don Juan
Reaction score
1400 dates * no telling how much money you spend each time on gas, food, entertainment. Funk that! Unless every single one of those dates is a free walk in the park and spread out of more like 10 years. lol