Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

12 things that women do to destroy their marriage

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
While both husband and wife should take responsibility for their part in a marriage, below are twelve mistakes common to women, which can completely destroy a marriage. When women exercise the following behaviors, it can create a hostile environment, where no one feels safe or comfortable. There are also plenty of ways that men can destroy a marriage as well.

12 things that women do to destroy their marriage:
  1. Using harsh words
  2. Having unrealistic expectations
  3. Using sarcastic and critical language
  4. Criticizing him in front of your family and friends
  5. Withholding affection and physical intimacy
  6. Disrespecting his opinions
  7. Undermining his authority, but demanding he takes full responsibility
  8. Never being happy
  9. Demoralizing him and crushing his spirit
  10. Picking the wrong man
  11. Focusing on work over the marriage
  12. Cheating
Source

Demigod

Reaction score
Namba 12 ndio ina haribu kabisa na kuvunja ndoa.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While both husband and wife should take responsibility for their part in a marriage, below are twelve mistakes common to women, which can completely destroy a marriage. When women exercise the following behaviors, it can create a hostile environment, where no one feels safe or comfortable. There are also plenty of ways that men can destroy a marriage as well.

1. Using harsh words
  8. Never being happy
  12. Cheating
Source
That pretty much sums up my ex wife. She basically trashed the marriage. I checked the 10 things guys do and found no fault within myself.

GioWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to have a union job. When you first started, you had a year probation period where you could be fired for any reason. After a year, you were vested, and if you were going to be fired, the union lawyers would come out guns blazing. You really had to screw up to loose your job. A lot of guys I worked with knew this and did the bare minimum once their probationary period was over. All while collecting the good pay and guaranteed union benefits.

Marriage is equivalent to a labor union. Women try to impress you during the probationary period because they know they can get fired at any time. Once you say I do and you want to end it, the lawyers come out guns blazing.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
I used to have a union job. When you first started, you had a year probation period where you could be fired for any reason. After a year, you were vested, and if you were going to be fired, the union lawyers would come out guns blazing. You really had to screw up to loose your job. A lot of guys I worked with knew this and did the bare minimum once their probationary period was over. All while collecting the good pay and guaranteed union benefits.

Marriage is equivalent to a labor union. Women try to impress you during the probationary period because they know they can get fired at any time. Once you say I do and you want to end it, the lawyers come out guns blazing.
That is probably the single greatest analogy I have ever seen on the subject, it really is true however how do you even screen for such a thing?

What red flags do you look for?

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The call of the un-lived life, things she put aside to goal chase; the thing is, we have a system where she doesn't have to invest herself in any relationship, even through marriage, she is just jumping hoops into a better position.

I had a woman at my local gym give me the ******* of my life at like 5:45 AM she followed me down to the other side of the gym and drained me for like 25 minutes, it was awesome, she was this short chubby Indian woman with white eye shadow and blue eyes, i'll never forget, but yeah she's married and I see her go down to that side with dudes all the time, she is a soul snatcher

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The call of the un-lived life, things she put aside to goal chase; the thing is, we have a system where she doesn't have to invest herself in any relationship, even through marriage, she is just jumping hoops into a better position.

I had a woman at my local gym give me the ******* of my life at like 5:45 AM she followed me down to the other side of the gym and drained me for like 25 minutes, it was awesome, she was this short chubby Indian woman with white eye shadow and blue eyes, i'll never forget, but yeah she's married and I see her go down to that side with dudes all the time, she is a soul snatcher
Oh there’s gotta be more of a story behind this, no way she just walked up to you one day and told you to srick yourself up her ass and pound away lmao

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
  1. Using harsh words
  8. Never being happy
  12. Cheating
Women can do these 12 things in non-marital relationships and often do. Marriage is a part of the problem but not the whole problem. The passage of time even without a ring can cause some of these undesirable behaviors. A romantic relationship that goes beyond 3+ years and involves 2 people living together often has parts of this. The shelf life of goodness of most interactions that turn into relationships is usually less than 5 years. A lot of relationships linger beyond the 5 year mark and that's often when bad things start to happen.

This is a perfect analogy. The incentive structure is there for women to dissolve a marriage. What's wild is that a lot of women misbehave in these 12 ways and the men still don't leave them because a dissolution scenario doesn't favor them. Women are the ones who file for divorce most of the time. Women have a structure in place where they can misbehave in a marriage, leave, and things are fine. There's some penalty in the mating marketplace for being divorced, but that usually happens due to kids. A childless, divorced woman faces no penalty in the mating marketplace.

While women can misbehave in long term non-marital relationships and often do so due to the passage of time, the structure of marriage incentivizes them to misbehave.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
9 of those 12 things come down to low interest, so these are more the effect rather than the cause.
As long as her respect for the man is sky high most of those things will never enter the marriage.
So the more interesting question is how to maintain her respect throughout the years to avoid this, if it's possible?

I'll have a go at it:
Be less invested than her.
Pursue your goals and see her as a side dish to your life, not the main course.
Self-respect 100% intact at all times.
Have clear boundaries and expectations and enforce them forcefully.
Never be afraid to walk away.
Be a strong, but kind leader who's looking for the best interest for you as a union, which means to be flexible, to listen and show vulnerability. This doesn't mean to 'open up', show too many feelings and to give her full disclosure on everything that's on your mind.