Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

11 things never to say to girls

lil hooligan

Don Juan
Reaction score
i really could'nt give a fvck if you critisise me - yes i know this is not my work but i thought this forum could use it

11 Things Never to Say to a Girl

She’s just a friend.
Yeah right. If she’s attractive and single they see her as a threat. If she really is just a friend, let them know the reason why. Is it because she’s not your type, she has a boyfriend, she has an annoying personality? They like to be reassured that you’re not secretly into your “friend”.

I’ll call you tonight at 8pm.
Do NOT give a specific time or date of when you will be calling unless you intend to keep your word. If you say you will call tonight, they are expecting a call tonight. Not calling will set off all sorts of alarms that will lead to them not trusting you. If you don’t know when you will call, you can say something like, “I’ll talk to you later.”

She’s hot!
We like to think that, at least in your eyes, they are the hottest woman on the planet. Pointing out that someone else is attractive will not earn you any brownie points. They don’t want to know if you think anyone else is hot, so zip it!

I don’t use condoms.
That’s nice. They don’t want an STD. Condoms are a fact of life in today’s society, so unless you’ve been tested and plan to be monogamous, get used to them.

I love you.
If you don’t mean it, you’ll be opening Pandora’s Box. Women do not take this statement lightly. They are waiting for you to say it and when you do, they assume the relationship is moving to the next level. If you’re not ready for that, then don’t utter these three little words until you are.

Did you gain weight?
Does this one really need an explanation? You shouldn’t even say this jokingly, even if your girlfriend is stick thin. Just as you don’t want to hear anything about your “size”, women don’t want to hear about their weight.

My ex always/never/used to…
If your ex is still on your mind so much that you need to constantly bring her up, then why are you dating them? Relationships are difficult enough without the ghost of your ex floating around. Either get back with her or shut up.

You remind me of my mother.
Do not compare your mother to your girlfriend unless you’ve made it clear that you absolutely adore your mother and think the world of her.

Did we have plans?
Oh no you didn’t! If you've made plans to get together, they've been looking forward to it all day. They've been thinking about how to dress and how to do theie hair. Don’t rain on their parade by being dumb enough to forget or there will be hell to pay.

Keep in touch/Call me
What the fvck is that supposed to mean? That you don’t plan on ever calling them again? That you want them to call you next time? That you’re unsure how they feel about you and you want to see if they'll call? There’s too much room for misinterpretation here, so just don’t use either of these ambiguous expressions. Your job is to call, there job is to wear the high heels and make-up.

That time when you got really drunk.
Does a date really need to hear about your stupidity, vomiting and passing out? Do you really need to relive it? Talking about drunken episodes makes you sound like a frat boy/sorority girl with a Peter Pan syndrome

lil hooligan

Don Juan
Reaction score
i took it off a website and i think it was a girl who wrote it i just edited it a little

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lil hooligan said:
i took it off a website and i think it was a girl who wrote it i just edited it a little
Haha and there lies the problem.

Let's just say, it's generally bad to take advice FROM women about getting women. Why? Because all of the advice will come down to girls telling you how to change yourself to become their vision of the perfect guy. And that's why advice from girls generally never works. You tell a girl about C+F, neg hitting, approaching, all that seduction stuff, she'll probably try to change you and tell you that it's all wrong even though it works.

In the end, you can say anything you want to a woman if your inner game is tight and you have confidence and good sub-communication. IF YOU DON'T however, you'll probably fail the sh*t test she gives you AFTER you say what you say or you'll probably be reactive based on how she responds and yeah. What kills the average guy is not his WORDS but the fact that he is reactive and unconfident. And guys who are reactive fail sh*t test.

Last edited:

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
it's generally bad to take advice FROM women about getting women. Why? Because all of the advice will come down to girls telling you how to change yourself to become their vision of the perfect guy. And that's why advice from girls generally never works. You tell a girl about C+F, neg hitting, approaching, all that seduction stuff, she'll probably try to change you and tell you that it's all wrong even though it works.

I don't disagree. On a related note about the negative way in which girls think about seduction tactics - it makes a great amog. When you see a girl you want being hit on by another guy, and you can get her alone, tell her the usual 'he likes you, the two of you make a cute couple' but then add that you know he's hitting on her because he's doing the stuff that the pickup artist guys teach. Women are fascinated with this stuff; anything about relationships is a kind of chick-crack. If she counters with "well how do you know that?" tell her you saw it on tv, and you know the stuff, but you don't use it, you just laugh at the guys who do. Then sit with her and make fun of the other guys across the room as they hit on girls. Either they do it well or poorly; the amog for doing it well is saying that they use 'that pickup artist stuff.' Otherwise, just point out how badly they are talking to the girl, and how their body language says that they are scared and nervous. This technique is an opener, an amog, a demonstration of value, and limitless convo all in one.