Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

11 Simple Things To Do In Order To Improve Your Game

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ's know these by heart already. Most of this forum's populace aren't senior DJ's. Thus, most of you reading this would do best to memorize these.

11 Simple Things To Do In Order To Improve Your Game:

1. You will not place any woman above you in a relationship.
2. You will be a confident man.
3. You will be kind to everyone that you meet, unless they deem themselves unworthy.
4. You will not be an average frustrated chump. You will be a man instead.
5. You will respect your woman as much as you respect yourself.
6. You will have a backbone of steel and balls of iron. You will not make lame excuses. You will never give up on a problem unless you have tried all of the solutions. You will not take any **** from anybody.
7. You will be the Alpha male, always ready to lead your group to victory.
8. You will pursue your own interests before you pursue your women.
9. You will not allow rejection to be a problem; get yourself out there and try again.
10. You will read the DJ Bible and DJ High School Bible, and keep them handy.
11. You will always strive to better yourself, growing in both confidence and charisma.

Dizzy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by NYC Dude
8. You will pursue your own interests before you pursue your women
Exactly wat some noob's dont understand.
A+

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well

i think i will persue the woman first becuase she is my interest. . lol

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yep. repeat those before u go to bed. good things will happen

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

6. You will have a backbone of steel and balls of iron. You will not make lame excuses. You will never give up on a problem unless you have tried all of the solutions. You will not take any **** from anybody.

I am horrible with insults. I stutter somewhat. I have no clue what to say when people call me a f ag or whatever like that. I need to know how to do that. Any ideas?

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
I like it!

mrsoy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: 11 Simple Things To Do In Order To Improve Your Game

Originally posted by whatsupwiddat
I am horrible with insults. I stutter somewhat. I have no clue what to say when people call me a f ag or whatever like that. I need to know how to do that. Any ideas?
just brush it off,dont stoop to their level.

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Re: Re: Re: 11 Simple Things To Do In Order To Improve Your Game

Originally posted by mrsoy
just brush it off,dont stoop to their level.
Or kick their ass.

Whatever works better. :D

Dizzy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: 11 Simple Things To Do In Order To Improve Your Game

Originally posted by Evil-Rom
Or kick their ass.

Whatever works better. :D
We think alike :D

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WUWD, you can try what I did a few years ago when I had your problem (with the insults): I got two of my best friends to insult me one day the ENTIRE day, starting with when we met up before school, going through school, through the mall, and to the bus stop where I got off. They said they had a good time making fun of me and coming up with new ways to insult me, and I haven't had a problem since. You could say that was when I got my backbone of steel and my balls made into iron.

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WUWD, you can try what I did a few years ago when I had your problem (with the insults): I got two of my best friends to insult me one day the ENTIRE day, starting with when we met up before school, going through school, through the mall, and to the bus stop where I got off. They said they had a good time making fun of me and coming up with new ways to insult me, and I haven't had a problem since. You could say that was when I got my backbone of steel and my balls made into iron.
Did that help with insults you got from random people you didn't know? Cuz that's been happening to me a lot lately.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Something Matrix told me a while ago...Boys take what they can get. Men take what they want.

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PiHi, it worked for every insult I've ever gotten, be it from strangers, my friends, or my brother.

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was in maryland some kid was crackin guido jokes I looked him right in the eye, stepped pretty close [he was like 6 inches taller than me], and said:

-Hey, so your from around here, yeah?
yeah...
-Its so beautiful here, do you like it?
ummm, yeah, I guess
-Thats wonderful, now get the **** outta here

In any confrentation you have to get the other person off their game, hence the quirky positive question. Just when he was offbalance and didn't know what was goin on, I tossed in a lil insult, and everyone laughed @ his dumb townie ass. But, if you feel like getting physical, the same thing applies, get them thinking you don't want any, then break their jaw. Its the transition, that instant of surprise, that wins fights.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by REDblueOI
When I was in maryland some kid was crackin guido jokes
Damn Marylander's...oh wait...

Master Bator

Don Juan
Reaction score
yo, this might be slightly offtopic here...but bout takin insults and that shiz.......wtf u talkin bout "just ignore it" and that mentality? dont even think bout goin around having ur friends HELP you take insults?!? wtf....

best way to deal with peep's shiet is to throw it in their face....someone makin fun of you is just them saying something (99.9% of the time in front of other ppl) to show that they are superior to you..they are above you.....and u just wanna accept that? bullshiet...someone shows some insult at you, u've got to turn it into a joke and throw it back at them. makes them look stupid, makes you look primo, and when done correctly it still avoids all physical confrontation unless you want it...you have to smile :)

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason most people blow off insults is because they know that insults don't mean sh!t. Sure, insults seem really harsh or mean. Sure, you can turn it around and make them feel bad, and that's all nice and good, but really now, what is that going to do except waste your time? Unless theystart insulting something that means a lot to you, why waste your energy making them look bad? You can be using that energy towards more.... productive things :D Then again, when you don't have more productive things to do I can see why you would waste your energy.

(NOTE: The last sentence was a joke. If you took it personally or want to try to retaliate in any way, all I can say is fvck you.)