Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

100 posts... what I've learned...

lemieux66

Don Juan
Reaction score
so I realized today that I got to my 100th post on this site. I've been here for 2 years as a registered user. I think I started lurking here around 3 years ago, when I was 17. I'm not 100% sure. I think it was towards the end of my junior year of high school. Besides the point really.

And y'know... 100 posts... over 2 years... I've never really given anything back to the boards and I felt like I'd give an attempt at that now.

First, a little background on me... I came here after I'd gotten out of a big realtionship. never had any problem getting girls. pretty popular in high school. But all the girls I ever got, I got within my comfort zone. girls I knew in high school, etc. Girls I had a reason to talk to already. and I had some serious oneitis issues as well.

I've never been a big participant in the site. I've asked something here or there., but really I've always sorta just lurked around. reading threads. commenting here or there. learning some things. and taking care of the flaws I see in myself and my game.

I've been here for two years. and I have only 100 posts. I average .14 posts a day... the only time I even visit these boards right now is when I'm on break from school and have a large amount of free time.

But... I see people who've been here for two weeks that are pushing 1000 posts. And they all seem to know their stuff... but only in theory.
I see guys that post threads about the most basic things giving advice to other people that they have no right to give (and I'd love to name names here, but there's no reason to be a prick... that **** really makes me mad though).

well... here's a few questions I want everybody on this board to ask themself:

1) What number's bigger... your number of posts or your number of approaches?
2) Have you made any actual progress since coming to this site? (i.e. do you get numbers? have you ****ed a girl since you came to this site? have you at least gotten on man on third?)
3) Do you practice what you preach?

If you're spending more time on this site than you are actually going out there and talking to girls... that's just ****ed up. quit it.

Here's what you should take from this site:
1) Be confident.
2) Smile.
3) Improve yourself above all else (not just the way you dress and working out, your personality too)
4) Don't be clingy and develop oneitis. ***** is *****. There's a million girls out there.
and most importantly
5) Don't be such a god damned *****! ****ing approach girls! and never, ever, ever be scared of getting rejected.

Now there are other more in depth things this site has to offer, but those are the cliff notes, as far as I'm concerned.

Ok? You just follow those simple things and you're fine. It doesn't matter if you follow every single little rule 100%. The other things help, but it's the mindset outlined in those 5 things that are key to success.

When I'm out I don't think things like "oh man, I better do kino" or "time to bust out the ****y and funny." just let **** come naturally and you'll do fine with girls.

That's what sosuave did for me. I don't just ask out girls that are in my comfort zone now. I talk to whatever girl I want to, and I'm really doing pretty damn good right now.

So that's what I have to say after 100 posts, don't just hump this site and think that you're improving your life. Take action or you're worse than an AFC taht never found this site. At least they can plead ignorance.

Good luck,
--Mike

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well yeah, i make a lot of posts 800 in 6 months. I must say that although you do get keyboard jockeys that are nothing in real life, i find interacting more with the forum by posting a lot speeds up the improvment because you interact with it more. I have seen huge improvments in confidence and can actuly talk to a girl i like with out any problem. 1 thing im very proud of is that this is not just my cover, i truely belive im the prize, when i like a girl i keep asking myself if shes good enough for me i say sure she looks great but as a person is she good enough for me! This is the kind of thing you do not think cna happen but now i actuly go around thinking i am the prize. If i suddnely get insecure because im wlaking infront of a group of girls, i say to myself, they must be thinking im really hot, they must really want me. My confidence shoots up and the fact that i am wlaking bymyself in front of say 8 girls my age does not bother me the slightest.