Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

100 Approach commitment

gtownjuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
april 8 already and ONLY THREE APPROACHES, i havenb't been going out much, i oversleep in the morning and work part time in the afternoon and study in the evening. DAMM i need to get out more!!!!!!!

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo................(cough)oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo nice job, just remember to have fun lol

Entropy4

Don Juan
Reaction score
Four approaches in two months? COME ON DUDE!

You're selling yourself SO SHORT here.

You could have four approaches in five minutes, IF YOU WANTED TO.

HOW BAD DO YOU WANT IT?

Seriously, ask yourself, what do you want? You want to meet more women. You want to be good with women. You want to **** women. THEN DO IT!

Nothing is stopping you except you.

gtownjuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Entropy4 said:
Four approaches in two months? COME ON DUDE!

You're selling yourself SO SHORT here.

You could have four approaches in five minutes, IF YOU WANTED TO.

HOW BAD DO YOU WANT IT?

Seriously, ask yourself, what do you want? You want to meet more women. You want to be good with women. You want to **** women. THEN DO IT!

Nothing is stopping you except you.
Im just lacking motivation to initiate. I am working on my life now and i really do see the use of women as an accomplishment. Right now the focus is on me and i really dont care anymore about women.

gtownjuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
ALRIGHT YESTERDAY WAS A GOOD DAY

I went to this high school fair and approached all the hot girls i could find. I had the intention to solely practice my DJ skills so a close was the last thing (these girls are like 13-16 years old) . I approached like 8 girls, using a situational opener and only got rejected 2 times. These 2 just completely ignored me but i didn't care, i just went back to a former group of new friends and picked fun at them.

The approaches themself were short and i just tried to make friends with these girls.

something like this
I try to make eye contact, walk up to the girl
gtown: Hey do you go to M's Academy (the host of the fair)
Girl: Yea
gtown:What class?
Girl: xxxxx
gtown: Cool so what do you think of the fair?
Girl: blah blah blah
gtown: yea me too especially xxxxx
Girl: yea and xxxx
gtown: well im gtown (extends hand which they always shake)
Girl: and im girl....
gtown: nice to meet you .... see you around
Girl: bye

Afterwards i would see them next to me but i didn't follow up. i just waved or touched them or something.

gtownjuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cant wait for the DJBC

I was putting this on hold for the anticipation of the BC. Whenever i do an approach with the intention of a close tho. I'll make sure to post it here.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
u have a very long way to go, but so do i and most of the people on this website. The first approach i did i was nervous has hell i was stuttering, heart beating fast, shaking a bit to even and i asked for the number and got rejected. Now that was the worst approach in my life, but if i never did that approach i would not of done all the approaches i did now. U got to think every approach counts, if u think should i or should i not, the answer is yes u should. Now the probs first ones cud prob b bad, but it dosn't matter ur goal is not to succeed with the approach, but to improve with every approach and i guarntee u, if u go out with the stupidest most embarressing approach ever u will learn something. There is not a single approach i regret even the ones where i got responses such has " r u joking" and "r u ****ing mad", i learned next time it happens "yeh i am haha(sarcastic)" and "yeh jus got out of the crazy institute 2 days ago".

U will become good if u try, just think about it, the best thing u can do in the situation is go for it, no excuses, dosn't matter if shes on phone or not. because whats better getting a bit of experience or no experience at all?

I cud giv some more advice, but to b honest this can only b done by u, i changed first when i sat down on the bench in the mall and the fact of being average and the thought of staying in this same point in my whole life was so hard to deal with, i stepped up and approached the girl eating a bannana on the other bench "u look pretty cute whats ur number" and she actually gav it to me.

ps. see u in bootcamp cassanova