10 Things To Do Tomorrow

Industry

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I challenge anyone of you here to accomplish this list. If you do, please post how it made you feel and what you got out of it.

--

1) Go to the gym, lift weights, feel like a man, get sweaty and see your muscles explode im the mirror.

2) Get a haircut, a little style, maybe a different color. People will notice, you will feel better and want to accomplish more.

3) Buy a book, something to inspire you, make you think and want to become a better person.

4) Clean your car/house/apartment, rid it of clutter, organize your closet, computer area, bedroom. Feel as comfortable as possible. If you aren't, the ladies sure as hell won't be.

5) Call your mom, tell her you love her, ask how she is doing and make plans to see her. A well grounded man will get farther in life.

6) Take care of your unsettled debts, overdue bills and even bills due currently. You'll feel less stressed and free to do more productive things with your time.

7) Go shopping, buy a new outfit, feel confident, mature and relaxed.

8) Get a tan, hell even a spray on tan. Don't be embarassed. Everyone does it. You'll look good, your "friends" will laugh at you. But you won't care... because you don't care what others think, right?

9) Treat yourself to a nice dinner, wear that new outfi, sport that new tan, feel refreshed from the workout and eat a meal for a king. Collect your thoughts and enjoy every bite of it. Order a glass of wne.

10) Call THAT girl, yes her. Make her laugh, and make her go to bed thinking of you. Don't set a date but just leave her with you in her thoughts.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of this is good advice, but it's nothing earth-shattering. And why not space out all this **** instead of trying to cram it all in one day?

Oh and calling your mother and telling her you love her, while sweet, has nothing to do with seduction.

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i would get a tan but i'm black

shiningshadow

Don Juan
Reaction score
Calling the mother would do nothing, but everything else sounds like stuff you should be doing regardless of whether you want girls or not.

Soprano

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) i work out at home

2) my head is shaved

3) im already in the middle of a book

4) My apartment is already quite clean and comfortable

5) my mom aint around

6) im not in debt

7) I order my clothes online as there aren't any good stores here for men

8) im black

9) i'm not hungry

10) there is no THAT girl

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Soprano
1) i work out at home

2) my head is shaved

3) im already in the middle of a book

4) My apartment is already quite clean and comfortable

5) my mom aint around

6) im not in debt

7) I order my clothes online as there aren't any good stores here for men

8) im black

9) i'm not hungry

10) there is no THAT girl
LMAO. Owned. :D

Industry

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok all of you immature little boys... no wonder why you have so many problems with women. the whole point of this was to take a day for yourself... clear your mind and have a little fun in the process. this is part of what being not only a DJ, but a MAN is all about.

if you aren't up for the challenge then so be it... but I did it a few weeks ago and it felt fecking great... worked out, my sister cut my hair and threw in some color, I bought "Think and Grow Rich", cleaned my place up and waxed my truck, went out for coffee w/ my mom, paid all my bills, bought a new outfit, got a $12 mystic spray on tan, bought myself a steak @ Black Angus, and finished my night by calling a girl I was a bit nervous about doing so. All in one day. It doesn't cost much money... just don't drink for a night or two.

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Industry
the reason that there isn't a "THAT GIRL" is quite obvious by reading your posts.
No dude, what he's saying is that he's not obsessed with one girl; therefore, there isn't a "that girl." I take it that what he meant was that he deals with more than one woman and has no qualms about calling them.

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. i been going to the gym for the last month and training hard with the weights.( been going for a year but im in overload since last month)

2. i cut my own hair but i do change up my facial hair style once a while..

3. some books do inspire me but i believe i get inspire by myself.. i am the greatest in my mind and i can accomplish anything i want IF i set my mind on it.. and this site is very inspiring

4. i clean my room once a while.. but i am very orangized

5. i live with my mom and we are close, i often give her hugs and kisses, i take everyday sat off only because its my dads day off.. i cancel all plans no matter what.

6. i aint got no debts.. im not that stupid.. i know how to use my money

7. i go shopping when i need to, i aint a freak that buy new **** every week.. maybe every two months or osmething

8.im brown... south asian

9. i quit drinking... cuz of my new diet,
but i love myself enough.. i dont need to cherrish myself. i

10. there isnt That girl.. im seeing MAny women at once.. lookin for a Dat one.. but she aint here yet!

Reaction score
Oh and number.......11; Make THAT girl, yes her! Make her buy you a 5th of tequila, salt and lemon

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
F*ck that. I'm sleeping in tomorrow.