Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

10 Minute Restaurant Pick-UP

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was bored off my a$$ the other day so I said what the hell... I might as well make a jacka$$ of myself.

So, I stop by one of those restaurants that hires only hot girls. I was by myself so I had to make up some bullsh*t story so I wouldn't look like such a loser. I tell the hostess that I'm waiting for my friends to get here, they should be here in about 10 minutes or so. So, I pull up a seat at the bar and start yapping at the hot waitresses in the place. I pretend to make myself look busy by calling people on my phone and talking on my phone when there's nobody on the other line.. lol :p

I would occasionally get up and go to the front door of the restaurant where more hot hostesses are, and wander around outside like the typical actions of a person that is waiting for their friends to show up. Then after scoping out the place for about 10 minutes or so, I start a conversation with this one "special" waitress. I give her the typical bullsh*t "Come out to a fundraiser my hockey team is having next weekend, write down your number" She does. I leave.

All in all, it was a good appearance... you do need to be a bit crazy to attempt this though.

bbestar

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by wheelin&dealin
I was bored off my a$$ the other day so I said what the hell... I might as well make a jacka$$ of myself.

So, I stop by one of those restaurants that hires only hot girls. I was by myself so I had to make up some bullsh*t story so I wouldn't look like such a loser. I tell the hostess that I'm waiting for my friends to get here, they should be here in about 10 minutes or so. So, I pull up a seat at the bar and start yapping at the hot waitresses in the place. I pretend to make myself look busy by calling people on my phone and talking on my phone when there's nobody on the other line.. lol :p

LOL!!! :crackup:

This is definitely dj bible material :up: lol im goin to try this

Boner da Stoner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If that is bible worthy than I am GOD!!!

whatever, that is FR worthy, almost...

I could go into a restaurant and lie through my teeth as well to get girls, but thats begging for attention and stealing it underhandedly...

I prefer to be up front, than I don;t have to cover up later... I don;t appear to be nervous waiting for friends, and I can close or open on the sopt... Running around with my head cut off trying to appear as though I really am doing something is beyond my comprehension, and I would never condone somebody teaching me how to be a poser.

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Boner da Stoner
I could go into a restaurant and lie through my teeth as well to get girls, but thats begging for attention and stealing it underhandedly...

I prefer to be up front, than I don;t have to cover up later... I don;t appear to be nervous waiting for friends, and I can close or open on the sopt... Running around with my head cut off trying to appear as though I really am doing something is beyond my comprehension, and I would never condone somebody teaching me how to be a poser.
So... you're gonna give it a try??:crackup:

I don't believe walking up to a girl and asking her out has anything to do with begging for attention. It's called having a giant set of testicles.

If you think my actions are unethical because I lie to girls to get their numbers then I don't really care, I still end up going out with them. Now that I think about it, almost every pick-up I've ever done involves some sorta lie...

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
isnt seduction posing as something you arent because you know gurls dont know what they want?

anyways its about havin fun, and that sounds like fun, and a great story to tell. It musta been pretty weird when u just left without waitin for your friends.

I knew this one guy who was faking talkin 2 people on the fone to look cool and it rang on him. Talk about embarrassing, lol

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Microphone Fiend
I knew this one guy who was faking talkin 2 people on the fone to look cool and it rang on him. Talk about embarrassing, lol
I turned my ringer off. lol

Originally posted by Bourne
This is lame. All this pretending and looking busy.
LAME.
Yeah right... it's funny as hell.

Boner da Stoner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I might try faking a phone call since it is so far away from my standards. I still find it redundant when I could be mself and do the same job, it's probably a matter of fear... You find it fun cause it's new, I find it stupid cause it's such a waste of time to fake talking to somebody on a phone, standing around pretending to wait fro friends, and than recieving a call from a date that's cancelled. It's like the cellphone opener, great opener if it's true, I wouldn't let somebody borrow my phone if they weren't willing to talk to me, and I definitely wouldn't use a fake phone number.

I could walk into the restaurant where all the hot chicks are working and say I'm scouting it for a future date, which may or may not ever happen.

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I could walk into the restaurant where all the hot chicks are working and say I'm scouting it for a future date, which may or may not ever happen.
Thats great, I can walk up to any girl and ask her out too. So your solution to picking up women in a restaurant (within 10 minutes) is to walk straight up to them and ask them out? How are you going to buy time to check them out and see which one you want? Are you just gonna walk up to any waitress? and why are you in the restaurant in the first place? That whole situation sounds awkward. Atleast I have a bs story that will put me in a comfortable position for a short period of time. You don't need to use any of the cell phone stuff for it to work.

Boner da Stoner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
meh

I've got enough going that I don't have to lie, I could stare out the window after sitting at a random table and say I'm not hungry if I have to, check the menu, watch the girls, find out what the service is, how the food is, joke about how it's always the same, wonder why the girls don;t wear skirts or visa versa. I am comfortable with myself dude.

Should try it, the lying only cuts into your time, 10 minutes chopped up with talking to your imaginary friend with the fake voice tones and lack of timely feedback or chatter on the other end, you not straining to hear words or repeat mumbles, you going back outside to look around poking your head into the air being worried about your friends not coming, than going back inside and asking when they are going to show...

damn it dude... you didn't do this apporach did you?

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
damn it dude... you didn't do this apporach did you?
I just did this yesterday but it's nothing like you described. I went and sat at the bar for about 5 min, called up a buddy, called up an imaginary buddy, talked to a few waitresses, wandered outside and sat on the benches for a while. It went off as smooth as hell.

The alternative is... I sit down by myself and order food and kill 45 minutes when all I wanted to do was check-out the waitresses, ask one out and get out of there. What kind of disturbed individual goes to a restaurant and orders food by themselves anyways? You'll look like a sissy.

It's a quick and easy pick-up.

C00L

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
god i pulled a stunt like this one time, pretending to be mr.cool on the cellphone talkin to know one, having an animated convo when all of a sudden my phone started ringing. LMAOO

i was like :confused: :confused: :confused: :crackup:

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wheelin&dealin,

I want to say that you did good. Not that it is the best way ever possible to meet women, but it is still quite a good one.

It seems you reversed what women do, you use their own tactics: women tell lots of white lies, basically it seem they lie constantly in order to appear nice.
Some people would hate the word "lie", but it work very good for them, and there is not reason why this methods would not work for men.
In fact, it seems to me that women acually like guys who tell white lies.

The only problem I can see here is that you might get very good results from it, and get used to use it all the time with all women.
It should work very good for ONS or short term thing.
Also you have the guts to admit what you are doing (which not many people can do).

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by al77
wheelin&dealin,

I want to say that you did good. Not that it is the best way ever possible to meet women, but it is still quite a good one.

It seems you reversed what women do, you use their own tactics: women tell lots of white lies, basically it seem they lie constantly in order to appear nice.
Some people would hate the word "lie", but it work very good for them, and there is not reason why this methods would not work for men.
In fact, it seems to me that women acually like guys who tell white lies.

The only problem I can see here is that you might get very good results from it, and get used to use it all the time with all women.
It should work very good for ONS or short term thing.
Also you have the guts to admit what you are doing (which not many people can do).
I doubt I'll deal with restaurant chicks again. They get asked out all the time and they really aren't worth my time. If I'm really bored and have no girls on the go, I might try this again.