Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

10 Important Rules from a straight-up, true, Playa G

MrJibbles

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is based on Tariq Elite's The Elite Way: Ten Rules Every Man Must Know in Order to Deal with Women. He has also authored book such as The Mack Within and The Art of Mackin, which according to Wikipedia is a "classic". He is a straight-up player, and has some great advice.

Listen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gd_2PLKY658

I especially enjoy rule number 6: Don't wear sandals. ahahah.

Also, go to 12:27 (Rule Number 7) for a hilarious, text-book example of AFCism at it's FINEST. (Skip to 13:30 for the specific example... I'm an AFC myself, but, damm, this sh** is too funny and AFCish even for a desperate guy like myself).

Remember, "players keep it 'mackish'" at ALL TIMES. The basic premise of the book/audio session is, as a reviewer from Amazon best put it, "FOR A WOMAN TO RESPECT YOU IT IS 100 PERCENT IMPORTANT THAT YOU BE A DOMINANT, RESPECTABLE MALE THAT SHE CAN RELY UPON AND SHE ABSOLUTELY MUST NOT BE ABLE TO USE YOU AS A DOORMAT OR BOSS YOU AROUND." This is the philosophy of DJism in a nutshell.

MrJibbles

Don Juan
Reaction score
San Jose California said:
If I were you I would just list the 10 rules cuz not many people here are gonna click and listen to that 20 minute thing with no second thought.
True. And btw, thank you for your support on my last thread, San Jose:

1)"Don't trick off your money" - Don't supplicate to women financially; don't go blowing drinks and expensive things on a girl, because either a girl likes you or don't. You can't pay her to like you.

2)"Wait three days after getting her number" - In fact, exchange numbers instead. Try to get the girl to call you FIRST, because whoever calls first is in a submissive position and relinquishes control of the relationship to the other person.

3)"If you a call a girl more than three times, and she doesn't call back, STOP". - Tariq's rule himself is to toss the number if she doesn't call back even the first time. Chasing a girl is one thing, but pestering her incessantly is another. Keep your dignity intact.

4)"Don't trust a girl won't give oral sex to you" - Oral sex is the ultimate form of female-to-male submission. By refusing to go down on you, she's subconciously sending a message that she doesn't want to submit to you. She may be going down on another guy for all you know.

5)"Never have sex with a girl that's less than a 4/10". Keep your standards high. Instead of settling for a booty call with an uggo at 3 am, restrain your desire to bust a nut and sleep instead lol. Don't abide by the "Pvssy don't have no face" mentality.

6)"Don't wear sandals." My personal favorite rule lol. It's unattractive. Players don't wear open toes. Especially with black socks hahah. A chick may try to give you fashion advice and say it's cool, but they're really trying to undermine your game, a sh** test, of sorts.

7)"Do not call a female's voicemail with brown-nosing messages with music in the background" - in other words, don't act emotional, desperate, and supplicating. Don't show her that you NEED her. Clinginess of this calibre is a major turn-off. Women will even mock you for such behaviour. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gd_2PLKY658Go to 13:35 for a HILARIOUS example of AFCism at it's finest .

8)"Do not wine and dine another man's lady" - ESPECIALLY if she mentions that she's in a committed relationship. She wants your attention, your gifts of affection, someone to go shopping with. You won't be hitting that by the end of the night.

9)"Always make a women bring something to the table" - Her acting cute is not enough. Keep her occupied, busy. Give her something to do. Give her agendas, plans, to distract her.

10) "Don't try to knock up a woman enough just to keep her around" - "Professional baby daddies", in other words. Watch an episode of Maury Pauvich to get a better idea. A girl will leave if you she wants. Lock her down with your GAME, not a baby.

Zerro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
San Jose California said:
If I were you I would just list the 10 rules cuz not many people here are gonna click and listen to that 20 minute thing with no second thought.
Yeah, why the hell does everything have to be some stupid video these days when less than a page of text would do? I'm not going to spend 20 minutes on something that could have been written out in less than 5.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All that seems too obvious to be worth listing. It sounds like someone who's just discovered the seduction community and decided to have a go at his own list.

And anyone who used phrases like "players keep it 'mackish'" sounds like they're trying way too hard.

Blackmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jariel said:
All that seems too obvious to be worth listing. It sounds like someone who's just discovered the seduction community and decided to have a go at his own list.

And anyone who used phrases like "players keep it 'mackish'" sounds like they're trying way too hard.
Its obvious but there are still simps out there who need this drilled into their skulls.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read The Art of Mackin, half of The Mack Within and half of Play or Be Played.

I must say, the Art of Mackin is one of the best books I read to give me a comprehensive step-by-step guide on what to look out for.

What's helped me are mainly his descriptions of weird female behavior. He knows all about weird female behavior.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
His books are definately my survivor scrolls. Ive learned more from his books and podcasts then Ive learned here. Great author and I can co-sign for him.

J Roc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jariel said:

*sighs*

Tariq Nasheed's Art of Mackin book came out in 1999.

squares arent allowed in the players circle!

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
J Roc said:
*sighs*

Tariq Nasheed's Art of Mackin book came out in 1999.

squares arent allowed in the players circle!
Oh no, I really wanted to be allowed in the players circle. Grrr, damn it, why did I choose to be a square instead of mackish?

I was thinking of becoming dope or fly, but my home boyz reckon it's better to be a pimp daddy. What do you think?

jglide123

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jariel said:
Oh no, I really wanted to be allowed in the players circle. Grrr, damn it, why did I choose to be a square instead of mackish?

I was thinking of becoming dope or fly, but my home boyz reckon it's better to be a pimp daddy. What do you think?
LOL. "The Art of Macking" was written more for a hip hop crowd (hence the vernacular), as you already may have guessed. And if you aren't familiar/comfortable/interested in dating from a hip hop or urban perspective, then you probably wont like or be able to relate to the book.

I've read all of Tariq Nasheed's books, and I'm familiar with the 10 rules mentioned here. Nothing very advanced or mind-blowing. It's just good, basic advice on how to keep things "mackish" (or Alpha for those more familiar with PUA lingo).

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be fair, the guy doesn't give bad advice. It's just really obvious. And it makes me cringe when I see people trying too hard to impersonate gangsta rappers and wannabe pimps. Anyone who is that impressionable is hard to take seriously.

ka_mate

Don Juan
Reaction score
MrJibbles said:
10) "Don't try to knock up a woman enough just to keep her around" - "Professional baby daddies", in other words. Watch an episode of Maury Pauvich to get a better idea. A girl will leave if you she wants. Lock her down with your GAME, not a baby.
I cannot imagine any guy in their right mind thinking that this would ever, EVER think this was a good idea in the first place. I pray for those who do

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i see this guy before. i think he is pretty good. i love how he puts his whole " show" together. i find it really funny. an AFC can learn a lot form this guy.

plus I love all the " slang" he uses

J Roc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jariel said:

bless your heart