"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

10 - 15 Years Women will be obsolete.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
953
Reaction score
447
Age
41
Location
Minnesota
I just watched some 4k VR porn and Wholy Shyt. She literally put her vag in my face. And my c0k was like 8" shlong.

It was much more "personal" and satisfying than anything ever at a strip club, and if I wasn't already planning for the weekend I would just sit at home all weekend with my new toy.

This is literally something on a whole different level and men will just avoid women completely and not put up with their entitlements, they will just turn on their 32k VR porn.

I didn't even watch much of the "porn" parts I was just amazed at the 3d of everything watching girls try on bikinis.

If you want info and to see first hand what I am talking about send me a DM and I will tell you where I got the goods.

Strip clubs will be going out of business. Women will become obsolete.

I can only imagine future tech and what it will do to the man vs women dynamic.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
A lot of nofappers will say that enjoying porn is somehow toxic and makes you less of a man or your head's in the clouds or whatever. False expectations, you aren't focusing on yourself, etc, etc.

I call bullsh!t. Porn makes you fūck better and more creatively. Think back to your first fūck and how mediocre the whole thing would have been if you didn't have porn to teach you the ropes. I couldn't even cūm in the olden days because I hadn't internalised the idea of "smash her beast mode in doggy until you cūm" and was all focused on dragging foreplay out for hours. Who or what else is gonna teach you how to fūck?

Now obviously if you're substituting having a life of your own with a porn addiction that's toxic.

And another thing; before making a decision about a girl, jack off to some high quality porn, preferably featuring a hotter girl than her. Do you still want to text her afterwards? Didn't think so. Placate the little brain and the big brain starts talking sense.
 

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
953
Reaction score
447
Age
41
Location
Minnesota
A lot of nofappers will say that enjoying porn is somehow toxic and makes you less of a man or your head's in the clouds or whatever. False expectations, you aren't focusing on yourself, etc, etc.

I call bullsh!t. Porn makes you fūck better and more creatively. Think back to your first fūck and how mediocre the whole thing would have been if you didn't have porn to teach you the ropes. I couldn't even cūm in the olden days because I hadn't internalised the idea of "smash her beast mode in doggy until you cūm" and was all focused on dragging foreplay out for hours. Who or what else is gonna teach you how to fūck?

Now obviously if you're substituting having a life of your own with a porn addiction that's toxic.

And another thing; before making a decision about a girl, jack off to some high quality porn, preferably featuring a hotter girl than her. Do you still want to text her afterwards? Didn't think so. Placate the little brain and the big brain starts talking sense.

I legit went from thinking about the poon I'm going to strategize for and all the pushups I gotta do beforehand so I can maximize my getting laid potential this weekend to ... VRVRVRVRVRVR!! bonanza!

It legit makes me less needy for poon. I know how to use that to my advantage.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
Now obviously if you're substituting having a life of your own with a porn addiction that's toxic.
Maybe you don't get the first post. The OP thinking women will become obsolete or changing his plans from going out this weekend to going on a VR bonanza. In other words, you are saying OP's line of thinking on this thread is toxic then.
 

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
It won't satisfy his ego in the long term. Your ego hungers for validation, however much you've internalised the red pill. VR is a toy, a gimmick, it's still porn and so it has its place, but it doesn't feed your ego.

Porn is practice. VR or otherwise.
 

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
I thought this post was going a different route, but it's pretty close. VR porn will cripple the sex industry and to be honest I don't care. Who wants to pay money to get blue balls? On another note, with an increasing blurring of the gender roles and the emasculatation and masculiszation of women. Men being able to conceive babies and the queering of America. There is a silent war going on in America. Everywhere I turn soyboys and gay men
 

Snake-eyes

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2019
Messages
86
Reaction score
65
Age
34
I thought this post was going a different route, but it's pretty close. VR porn will cripple the sex industry and to be honest I don't care. Who wants to pay money to get blue balls? On another note, with an increasing blurring of the gender roles and the emasculatation and masculiszation of women. Men being able to conceive babies and the queering of America. There is a silent war going on in America. Everywhere I turn soyboys and gay men
Yeah you’re right men with masculinity and mental point of origin are going to become a dying breed
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
I just watched some 4k VR porn and Wholy Shyt. She literally put her vag in my face. And my c0k was like 8" shlong.

It was much more "personal" and satisfying than anything ever at a strip club, and if I wasn't already planning for the weekend I would just sit at home all weekend with my new toy.

This is literally something on a whole different level and men will just avoid women completely and not put up with their entitlements, they will just turn on their 32k VR porn.

I didn't even watch much of the "porn" parts I was just amazed at the 3d of everything watching girls try on bikinis.

If you want info and to see first hand what I am talking about send me a DM and I will tell you where I got the goods.

Strip clubs will be going out of business. Women will become obsolete.

I can only imagine future tech and what it will do to the man vs women dynamic.
you doing it wrong OP you have to get high first
 

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
Mark my word. Screenshot me or copy/past right now. If the VR porn gets a popular as the OP says, and it very well could, they will push to make it illegal in the United States. Sex is the only card a lot of women have to play in society, and without it, they are SOL. The collective knows this, and knows how big of a problem this would be for many women.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,682
Reaction score
5,125
A lot of nofappers will say that enjoying porn is somehow toxic and makes you less of a man or your head's in the clouds or whatever. False expectations, you aren't focusing on yourself, etc, etc.

I call bullsh!t. Porn makes you fūck better and more creatively.
I know when I am having some difficulty finishing, or staying erect, etc., I have a treasure trove of memories of particular porn, or strippers, or even sex partners that really can help me kick in gear.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
Woman feminine women are being phased out, they are of course for the most part too stupid to realize this. They are the biggest enablers of LGBT community and unknowing puppets of their own demise
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top