Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

10,000 Approach Challenge

syncmaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
10 000 is not that unheard of over 10 years. Thats 1000 a year approx 3 a day.
Shezz goes out about 4 times a week... if he does even 5 approaches at a club each of those 4 days he's pretty damn close to 10 000 in 10 years. Seems nobody here has actually done the math...

Whyldchyld

Reaction score
Are there 10,000 women in Barnsley?

All i remember from that town is a January evening a few years ago watching a Barnsley Blackpool game and having no feeling in my feet after 5 minutes!!

Coldest place i've ever been to in my life, sure i saw some penguins........

Good luck Shezz

manuva

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's a great idea to have a goal. An appropriate goal will knock a lot of the AFC out of you.

10,000 approaches, however, sounds to me like showboating for the crowd. I get the feeling Shezz isn't doing this to improve himself, I get the feeling he's trying to create controversy and to gain attention.

In the rather unlikely situation that each of these 10,000 approaches is sincere and earnest, and not throwing out a casual "hey" to a girl when walking down the street, then the only way this will ever be achieved is to the detriment of all other aspects of Shezz' life.

To complete this goal, approaching will have to be the only thing Shezz does for the next few years. Other areas of his life will suffer. Friends will be ignored, education will fall behind, potentially satisfying and fulfilling relationships will be abandoned by the wayside.

I believe it has been reiterated long and loud that approaching and seducing women should be incorporated into a healthy lifestyle, it should not BE the lifestyle.

Shezz you're seeking attention and you know it. There is nothing you will accomplish in 10,000 approaches that you wouldn't have already accomplished in the first 1000. The purpose of the additional 9000? To stir controversy here. To self-impose the right to call any non-supporters AFC, thus making you a DJ by default.

You will, for example, attempt to discredit my opinion as you have done others in this thread. That's ok. I don't really mind. No, I've never posted any pics of myself or my conquests here - I don't need or even want your validation. I am a Coach for a seduction-based company running bootcamps and seminars, and those who have learned from me both in the field and in the classroom will attest to my ability.

My advice? Chuck the 10,000. However you go about it, it's not going to be successful. Race to get it done, the quality of your approaches will be lacking. Invest time and effort into each approach, and you'll be a grandfather before (if) your finish.

Aim for 100 QUALITY approaches. Keep a journal. Write notes after about what went well, what didn't go well, and what you could do better next time. Then, at the end of those 100 approaches, summarise what you've learnt and how you've improved. Then start again on another 100 approaches.

I guarantee you'll learn a lot more from it, although you may not get the attention you seem to crave. I guess it depends what you're really after...

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF? why is everyone bagging on him? he is simply writing down his goals and trying to share it with ppl so that everyone can benefit.

Good luck man... I tried something similar to this (100 appraoches in 1 month) *note- i consider an approach where you keep sarging until she says "no" or you lose interest... therefore just saying hi and 3 mins of fluff then ejecting I don't count as an approach* but it is much harder than it sounds... I got busy (school/work/hobbies), met FB's/dated a few which dramatically takes up your time...

also the better you get the longer the time you spend with sets (typically) so that also cuts down on the amount of sarges (ie- last week I went out at 10pm and only got in like 4-5 sarges b/c each one lasted so ****ing long).

IMO- i think you could benefit more from altering your goal to something else besides just a random number. (ie-5 day 2's with HB8.5+'s in 1 month, etc)

but do whatever you wish, nothing wrong with having high goals for yourself and never let anyone else tell you otherwise! KEEP IT GOING!

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thats about 4 years and a little.
Well that's agree able. Good luck man. I doubt if you're gonna make it but damn what a commitment if you do make it.
Do you mean with an approach a new women every time?
I doubt if I'll meet 10,000 women I'D LIKE to talk to in 4 years. But in a big city it's definetly possible. And you have to take some that you aren't interested in too.

muttley

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo Shezz , never mind the haters. Forget them.

Theres an old proverb....

A crab farmer who collects crabs from the shore was questioned by a young boy as to why he didnt have a lid on the box he collected his crabs in. The farmer looked at the boy and said "we dont need lids on these boxes son", the boy demanded to know why. The farmer looked at him in the eye and said "because when one crab reaches the top and tries to climb over, there is always another crab below holding on to it and pulling it down"

- it means our people are the same way. They never let anybody else get ahead with out pulling them down.

I know where Shezz is comming from. You want to master your skill so that when you see that Hb walking down the street you can instantly go and "get her".

To that dude who thinks hes real smart because he is qualifying to become an engineer and is trying to make others feel inferior , you dumb punk how about you square up to me. I have a bacherlors, Masters and now i am hopefully going to start my phD. Your thesis means shyt pvssy. Just because you have progressed academically does not make you "clever" or smart. Ive been in education longer than you ( im 25 ) and if you think your special because of what you have achieved academically then think again "average boy"

Search through my threads if you dont believe what i say. PUNK

Tkman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The_Shezzler
It starts tomorrow!!!

Haha - so I can keep track of my progress over the comign months and years, im going to be keeping a record of my approaches - be them in the street, the mall, the park, the club or anywhere else where there are good looking girls - im gonna take my game to the next level.

My little approach record wont be in a thread - it will be in my signature!!!

(Shezz resets approach clock - i already have around 300 cold approaches -but im wiping those clean and starting at zero - counting down from 10,000!!!)

Sarge On...
I wish you best of luck mate ... dont worry about the haters.

donjuan87

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well Shezzler, even though your goal is unrealistic, this is now the most replied to thread I've ever seen.

Remember, quality not quantity.

Duamutef

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by muttley
Search through my threads if you dont believe what i say. PUNK
Frankly, I do not give a sh|t about your life...

Try to interest me in a more useful discussion. If you can do it.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Shezz,

WOW. Good luck man. I think I'm going to get back into the cold approach race. I'm busy playing BF, and I hate not sarging all the cuties I run into.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and he thought we ware gona let him forget about this

BIG OLD BUMP!!!!

i want an update.

Boner da Stoner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't let it pass like the coming of the apocalypse...

tell us why your one of the horsemen, I love new mindsets!

n give us an update, you said it was gonna be in your HUGE signature

Q-Pid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shezzler is like the UK Tyler Durden lol!

What number are you at now Shezz?

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think he said he was at -10 (her realized that they last 10 chicks he aproched ware actualy transvestides):D

i'm just picking on you, relax....;)

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

coaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
I admire your passion by setting a goal and going out and accomplishing it...I love this siteit beats paying thousands of dollars to attend a seminar and then be lucky enough to get in the forum...so fo free this ayight

Phantasmal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure exactly what you're going for now, but you're going to be approaching the same girls several times if you go for 10,000. You'll be out approaching and some chick will be like "Hey, I remember you. You approached me at the beginning of the semester, then I sat and watched you approach girls like a bee going from flower to flower."