10,000 Approach Challenge

Duamutef

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by The_Shezzler
It starts tomorrow!!!

Haha - so I can keep track of my progress over the comign months and years, im going to be keeping a record of my approaches - be them in the street, the mall, the park, the club or anywhere else where there are good looking girls - im gonna take my game to the next level.

My little approach record wont be in a thread - it will be in my signature!!!

(Shezz resets approach clock - i already have around 300 cold approaches -but im wiping those clean and starting at zero - counting down from 10,000!!!)

Sarge On...
Isn't it a little bit too hyperbolic, Shezz? ^_^

Let's assume you do as much as 25 approaches each day, this will last for over a year. Doubling this figure, this will go on for something like 200 days...

Are you trying to give us a new soap opera to watch, isn't it?

This is going to be fun for you, by the way. Even if only 1% of women got you laid (I think you're far above this chance, by the way), you would get laid as much as 100 times in 200 days... once every two days...

:eek:

What the fvck? Lemme do my maths again, that's fvcking right!

Ok, everybody, if my friends Shezzler from England is gonna do a 10'000 approaches don_juan_thon, your Italian chump Duamutef is going to start a personal 20'000 approaches 'maratona del Don Giovanni'... after all, Don Giovanni came from Italy, there should some of his blood in my veins! ^_^

...good luck!

Chrisman

Banned
Reaction score
I'm with Duamutef. After reading his thread with Shez in it I can't take it.

Shez, you're a little *****. You have 1500 posts of reiterated crap. When you get this many posts, all you got is internet game, not to mention, you act like King **** and you're only some 19 year old punk. In the words of an old hockey coach, "You're dead anyway. You might aswell tie a brick to your **** and jump out a window."

Just a note, Duamutef's posts weren't meant to be offensive, but mine are.

Do us all a favour, and shut your mouth.

wowiehowie

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Rec_rejection_phobic
it isn't about the amout of aproches you do, it's the quality of approces that you do do.
This is true.

Well anyway, statistically speaking he'll eventually hook up with someone just by his supposed tenacity.

I think this dude has a little too much time on his hands, and perhaps an even larger imagination. ;)

Boner da Stoner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lmfao good luck, I see it's a numbers game to you shezz

I tip my hat to your determination to sarge sarge sarge, but what is the use really?

I'd also challenge you to a race, but you remember the story about the turtle and the hare, right?

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't you think this is kind of ridiculous ? 10,000 approaches ? If you dont get a g/f or good **** buddy after 100 approaches, i think you have a strong case of UGLY.

Boner da Stoner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shezzler, Ohhhhhh, Shezzler

What is your goal from doing so many appraches? What do you hope to gain from your time?

PS 300 cold approaches in 2 years of seduction? 10,000 is going to take you a millenia!

syncmaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Chrisman

Shez, you're a little *****. You have 1500 posts of reiterated crap. When you get this many posts, all you got is internet game, not to mention, you act like King **** and you're only some 19 year old punk. In the words of an old hockey coach, "You're dead anyway. You might aswell tie a brick to your **** and jump out a window."

Who the fvck do you think you are! Get off this fvcking site right now w/ your ***** whipped tail between your legs.
You nobody piece of **** - what the hell have you done? Lets hear 1 solid piece of advice from you. I'm fvcking through with this bullshyt. All these retarded kids whose parents pay for everything thinking they're hot shyt. I'm done with this. Those of you who i talk to - you know how to get in contact with me.
I'm out.
-- Maverick

^_^

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Chrisman

I dunno. TS gave me some good advice the other day..i wouldnt in any way say it's "reiterated crap". It worked out as well as the situation could..

If he wants to do 10000 approaches cool. Why would you flame him for it?

thederekeffect1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shezz, new rule. For every pick-up you get - You get to kick Duamewhateverever's ass. For every 2 pick-up's, mav and I get to beat his lover's ass with a baseball bat (chrisman).

Anyway, even it takes 2 years to do I'm gonna be one of the first ones at the finish line to congradulate you man.

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:crackup: :crackup:

Some people never get it. The confidence that Shezzler brings to this website should inspire you, or at least think more positive. Whether he really does it or not, many of us are really out there seeing something we want and going for it. Can you say the same?

If Shezzler posts for his motivation, let him post. I personally need other ways to get my confidence rolling to get into sarging, but does it matter?

All you guys are doing is posting to be negative and so your angry emotional teardrops can join the nut stains on your keyboard, while he's posting to go out and get women and act like how a man should. :p

Yup. Ouch. Think about it. :confused:

intha_burbz

Don Juan
Reaction score
yo shezzler, do you have any idea how hard that is going to be? i mean just to even find 10,000 girls and approach them.!!? Dawg first of all thats bigger than some towns, and there ar eonly so many days in a year,only so many hours in a day. I think instead you should try to make a thread like "the maximum approaches you can make in a 24 hour period".i Just dont tihnk you can do it.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good luck, you won't need it.

1) In how much time do you want to finish?
2) I forgot what question number two was.

Duamutef

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by The_Shezzler
Duametef will be still painting his model aircrafts and holding his dreams of being an engineer
Sarge On...;)
I'll be an engineer in about six months. I've never painted a model aircraft. You're nobody but an idiot, my friend.

Soon enough, I'll be among the gotha of modern state-of-art engineers. Italian, especially Piedmontese aerospace engineers are well known for their pursuit of excellence. Just Google a bit about Turin's Polytechnic.

What are you, instead? A little 19 years-old prick that comes from Britain's a$$hole? Is your town even listed on maps, your little cry-baby pvssy?

Thank God you've got a little popularity inside here, immature fvck. This forum will be the highlight of your life, loser. And lousy dreamer, 10'000 approches my ass. Try your way with 100'000 w4nks instead. You'd be far more successful.

My God, it's so easy to put you back to your place, you're so ignorant, my friend. It's such a luck there are still idiots like you around. You give me a chance to feel better than you. And most importantly, better than the nameless losers that keep licking your a$$.

Model aircrafts... :rolleyes:

\O/

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Isn't flaming and *****ing on the internet about the saddest most pathetic thing there is?

Duamutef

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by \O/
Isn't flaming and *****ing on the internet about the saddest most pathetic thing there is?
Not as much as bytching about it, pal. Welcome in the discussion, anyway... and it's 0.55 AM, here - gimme a break! ^_^

Do you want me to go back to 'Computational Turbomachines Fluidodynamics II' yet? :D

\O/

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Duamutef

Do you want me to go back to 'Computational Turbomachines Fluidodynamics II' yet? :D
Probably beats the **** out of Advanced Management Accounting...

Duamutef

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by \O/
Probably beats the **** out of Advanced Management Accounting...

That's a nice race... draw game, pal! ;)

I feel we'll never get to use all this knowledge our teachers shove inside us so gracefully... -_-