Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bandolero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys .
I have been mostly a spectator on this forum and I am very glad I found it ,but I think I am gonna pass on you guys to learn more about me .

I was in a horrible 5 year relationship ( my first , and only) and I did many mistakes .
After some research I discovered Rollo and this forum which I gained a lot from .

I've been spinning plates the last 3 years and when I go out , I do not go home alone .
This sounds stupid but I gained my experience from y'all experience's.

3 weeks ago I've done 3 chicks one after another in the club , because I made them all compete for me . Yes you are the price buddy.
But I have to admit that I felt like **** the next day.
My friends taught it was awesome and the bouncers would pat me on my shoulders every time I was leaving the club to get some ,
But this is not for me . Not at all .

I've met a woman with potential and I would like to get my taughts together by myself , and not be pointed in a different direction from you players.

All I can say is , that I will forever keep in mind what I've learned from you guys .
And I'll always check my women.
But I will try to be a soul , not a body.

Peace

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I’d like to get my t-w-a-t-s together!

congrats tho I wish you the best

logicallefty

Reaction score
Good luck to you Sir. Hope to see you back someday in the future.

Serenity

Reaction score
I didn't align with the player lifestyle myself, I have nothing against those who want that, but it's not for me. A lot of advice and concepts on this forum applies generally enough to be useful beyond just being a player.

I was seeking relationship, but still a forum full of plate spinners did offer lots of useful bits of information, the rest I had to figure out on my own. I took what might be useful to me and never felt any compulsion to follow every piece of advice offered.

Everyone here would benefit from introspection if they're not already doing it, not everything can be answered by the forum because it comes down to what you truly want rather than how to get there.

Good luck and if you do need some pointers you're always welcome to ask. We're not all players, I'm married and have been in the relationship for over 6 years now, so there might still be something for you to gain here.

Bandolero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh man , I was so wrong .

Clingy, trust issues I've never seen before
And now she won't leave me alone after I left her.

Blocked her on the phone , WhatsApp and Instagram... Got an Email .

Blocked her email , got a call from a phonebooth.

How do I deal with this ?
She even threatened once that she might hurt herself .

Please help

DolyCool

Banned
Reaction score
I want to congratulate you like the others and wish you good luck!;)

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Please help
What a great 6 weeks you've had

Serenity

Reaction score

Please help
If she keeps finding ways around your blocks then at least do not respond, not to anything she says. She calls you from some random number and you pick up, hang up the moment you know it's her, don't talk.

Threatening to hurt herself or commit suicide is one of the most evil and extreme manipulation tactics, you must remain strong and not respond to it. No matter how much she wants you to believe it's your responsibility if she hurts herself, know that it is in fact not as you have no control over her actions towards herself and she has all the control over it, so it's fully her responsibility if she chooses to do it and you cannot be blamed whatsoever (unless you encourage it, hence why you don't respond at all).

I know it's extremely disturbing to be subjected to this, but you literally can't give in to it without being sucked into her manipulations. I've experienced suicide threats myself and there is no other way than to acknowledge it's not your responsibility, you're not obligated to save them from themselves at the cost of your freedom and soul. Maybe she'll actually do it, maybe she's bluffing (most likely), but it's not your problem and you can't be blamed for her actions against herself.

The most important thing you can do is to not respond to anything, no matter what, because everything from now on is pure manipulation and you can't trust anything she says. She might also turn around to apologize for it all, be really sweet, say she understands and try to convince you she will do better, DO NOT TRUST IT! It will not last, it will not be genuine and it will only be another strategy to manipulate you back to her where she will most definitely revert.

If she tries to physically stalk you then you should seriously consider looking into getting a restraining order, that's why it exists. Let's hope she's not THAT crazy.

Tl;dr the best way to deal with it is to not deal with it, you can only win this game by not playing it.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Please help
That didn't last long, did it? I thought you had found "the one".

If I were you I'd just move to Japan for a while.

Bandolero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That didn't last long, did it? I thought you had found "the one".

If I were you I'd just move to Japan for a while.
You should read this thread again and search for " the one " . You are the first to mention it.

So if you or other above ,don't have anything to say that might help me out in my situation
I would advise you to spend your time on other topics .

Thanks to serenity .
I was already doing what you have mentioned, thanks for your understanding.