Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bandolero

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys .
I have been mostly a spectator on this forum and I am very glad I found it ,but I think I am gonna pass on you guys to learn more about me .

I was in a horrible 5 year relationship ( my first , and only) and I did many mistakes .
After some research I discovered Rollo and this forum which I gained a lot from .

I've been spinning plates the last 3 years and when I go out , I do not go home alone .
This sounds stupid but I gained my experience from y'all experience's.

3 weeks ago I've done 3 chicks one after another in the club , because I made them all compete for me . Yes you are the price buddy.
But I have to admit that I felt like **** the next day.
My friends taught it was awesome and the bouncers would pat me on my shoulders every time I was leaving the club to get some ,
But this is not for me . Not at all .

I've met a woman with potential and I would like to get my taughts together by myself , and not be pointed in a different direction from you players.

All I can say is , that I will forever keep in mind what I've learned from you guys .
And I'll always check my women.
But I will try to be a soul , not a body.

Peace

logicallefty

Reaction score
Good luck to you Sir. Hope to see you back someday in the future.

Serenity

Reaction score
I didn't align with the player lifestyle myself, I have nothing against those who want that, but it's not for me. A lot of advice and concepts on this forum applies generally enough to be useful beyond just being a player.

I was seeking relationship, but still a forum full of plate spinners did offer lots of useful bits of information, the rest I had to figure out on my own. I took what might be useful to me and never felt any compulsion to follow every piece of advice offered.

Everyone here would benefit from introspection if they're not already doing it, not everything can be answered by the forum because it comes down to what you truly want rather than how to get there.

Good luck and if you do need some pointers you're always welcome to ask. We're not all players, I'm married and have been in the relationship for over 6 years now, so there might still be something for you to gain here.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue of The SoSuave Newsletter is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few. Not the unwashed masses.

If you know you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – then skip this. It is not for you.