Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

1 Year story....

brian123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just thought Id share a story for all of you.....

One year, ago, I was 25 years old. Engaged to a girl who was literally BP, and controlled my life. I thought she was the best thing I could ever get, and she led me to believe that. 3 months before the wedding (in March 08) she snapped and we broke up. I was devastated, looked to the net for advice etc... I was a wreck for 1-2 months.

I believed that being in a relationship was my "goal" in life. I had a good career, good friends etc...but focused my life around a relationship. I didn't have a whole lot of luck with girls, and was very unhappy with this. Id go out of my way to try to impress girl (which would only drive them away).

Slowly since then, I've grown to realize that being a relationship is not the end game. Since then I have worked on myself, grown, and become a MUCH better person. I have more friends, have a better life, and have much more self confidence.

A funny thing has happened, since I realized this and stopped trying to get laid all the time and just started having fun, I am meeting girls left and right who are very interested in me. Another funny thing, is that I don't really care about the girls. For instance, last night I went to a bar, and approached several random groups of girls. Most rejected me fairly quick (or were not up to my par), but I found a few groups where I struck things up, and ended up making out with a 9 and got her number with a "you sure had better call me this week."

Sure, i feel good about getting a hot girls number and making out with her, but I am more proud of myself and how far I've come. I used to come on this forum and others (read my history) and whine, and wonder about things.

My advice is this. To WHOEVER is reading this and wants to get better, the answer lies within you. I know I am reiterating alot of what is said on this forum, but BE THE PRIZE. Be so good, you know you don't even need anyone else. Once you do this, you will be happy. With our without girls.

I am by no means perfect. I still have a ways to go on alot of things, and I never plan to stop learning. I figured that I would share some of this insight to others out there, and hope this can be remotely helpful.

Take care all

Reaction score
see everyone, this is what happens when you commit yourself to ONE girl who of course ends up not being worth the commitment

HeMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
respect bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is exactly my outlook towards life...

Igetit!

Reaction score
This mirrors my dating history exactly. The BP woman,being engaged,her breaking off the engagement,making the relationship the whole goal of my life,etc. Like a trip down memory lane. I hated going through all that stuff,but it's helped me grow tremendously.

Good job here man.

+1 rep. point.

brian123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The Logical Player said:
see everyone, this is what happens when you commit yourself to ONE girl who of course ends up not being worth the commitment
Agreed bro. There is a girl out there worthy of me, but that girl def wasn't worth it. I guess the moral here is for everyone to do what their gut tells them, and to work on themselves. There is no easy way out.

russell

Don Juan
Reaction score
good job dude. i wish i could pull 9s. 6s and 7s only for me! i'm just too weird, ha.