Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

#1 Tip--Stop thinking of DJism as a religion!

Vatican

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to come here a lot... after a while I was no longer driven to visit the site, maybe I was saturated with what I'd gotten here... and I was happy with where I was with women. So I come back here for nostalgia's sake, and one thing really strikes me is this horrible tendency for some people to talk about Sosuave.com and the "DJ ways" as if they were some sort of secret society or religion. Furthermore, it is from those guys who talk about it like that, that I get the strongest vibe of not actually knowing what they are doing--of parroting the knowledge of others. I've been guilty of it too in the past... but my inner feeling of self-worth preserved me. I remember--probably two years ago, and about six months after I found this place--that I struck out on my own "into the field" and applied what I had learned and had been thinking about. I had great results figuring things out for myself. And I never, ever, treated this place as a religious community or secret society--that kind of attitude will destroy your mind. When you're with a woman you have to let your mind be open to who she is as an individual. Only in this way can you build a real connection with her, that gut level feeling that is worth much more than any specific trick or technique. Don't get me wrong, though--I have nothing against tricks and techniques. They are very important, not only because of their own power, but also because thinking about and using them exposes a person's mind to that whole other way of thinking called the DJ way... but when the DJ way becomes the DJ cult, any real strength or significance behind these lessons we're trying to communicate as men to other men disappears.

The stupidest post I've ever read on this site, I think, is this idea of DJs wearing jewelry so that they could identify one another... jesus f'in christ, I give up!

Look, I'm telling y'all this from personal experience right now--Give up this site. Only after you've given it up, can you come back to it. Dig?

thecraftylefty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's exactly what I did. I left this place for about two months. Not a very long break, but it was exactly what I needed. I got my head back on straight and now I'm having the time of my life. I feel as if women can feel the sexual energy I put out. Taking a break really had a profound effect on me.

"If your rap is strong it can't go wrong."

thecraftylefty

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would anyone look at it as a religion? The DJ bible is a tool, just like a roofie!!! :D

Dario

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, you could call DJism a new religion... I'm sometimes thinking if it like that, because of one thing...

For a DJ, you're the most important in the world. Not girls, not your parents, not friends, and most importantly, not God.

Well, I'm Christian but I never said that God is the most important for me. Firstly my parents were the most important, then girls and now me. And I don't think this will change...

Mr.Bates

Don Juan
Reaction score
A prayer

Our Player, in pick-up heaven,
Hallowed be thy game
Thy conquest cums
Thou pick'st her pubes out of thy gums,
Then leave to get a burrito at 7-11.

Amen.

cestmoi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just reffered to DJ-ing in another as something that might come out of a religion. I said I see DJ-ing as an enlightment. And i'm not changing that opinion. Once you come here for a while you start seeing thing alot differently. You start seeing things you never saw before. It's like a magic flashlight of the truth. When you shine it reveals the true nature of things (read: love,relationships and women). DJ-ing is the way to understanding women and life in general since our whole spiritual life (emotional) is based on sex (yes I am a Freud follower :p )

DJ-ing IS and I have no doubt anyone would disagree a way of self-improvement and spiritual boost. I am not saying that all will agree its a sucessfull way of self-improvment and spiritual boost, but one nonetheless.

And if you basically break down what religion is all about you'd see its the same things.

YES DJ-ing can be considered a religion.

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree with DJing being considered a religion. What DJism should correctly be called is a way of life. It should not affect one's religion in any way.

What a DJ is is a person committed to making themselves better all the time. They dont care what others think and dont give their power away to others. They dont try to live life by what is socially acceptable but instead chose their own path in life.

At no time, should someone consider being a DJ as some sort of cult. Then, it just gets weird...