Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

1 or 2 Year Degrees

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does anyone know of any 1 or 2 year degree/programs that you can easily land a job after graduating (in the United States)? I don't want to go back to school for 4 years. I need to find a different career that pays more. I don't want to waste my money and time on a degree/program where I will have trouble finding a job after graduating. I'm not interested in construction or any trades. Its very hot here all year and I do not want to work outside.

My current job has no room for advancement, I work Tue - Sat, the only holiday we get off is Christmas (unless it falls on my days off), and I start work at 5am. I'm sick and tired of my job and getting up at 4am.

Eph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Computer technicians and network engineers/administrators are often on those "best paying jobs you can land with only an associates degree" lists, but the truth is in the entire field of IT, certifications and experience are very often held in much higher regard than having any degree. So, if you're interested in tech, it might be a good field to look into.

dillj

Banned
Reaction score
2 years of serious study will let you pass the exam for registered nurse, which is good for $30 an hour and overtime. how much do you want to make? IT changes so much, so fast, that it's like ALWAYS being in college, not many have what it takes to keep up

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are a lot of health care jobs that don't take a lot of schooling. Beyond nursing, there are a lot of tech-type jobs. A friend of mine in California became an EKG tech and makes ok money.

dillj

Banned
Reaction score
nothing in the way of normal jobs (that I was interested in doing) paid anything LIKE decent money, so I sought out other methods. What worked best was a combo of marrying money and owning weekly rental real estate. The 100k that I got from my third world wife funded that. The first 2 years, I managed the buildings (one bldg the first year, 2 more the next year). Nowadays I pay a management company to check on my live-in bldg managers. I clear about 10k per bldg, but I have less than 20k in each, so the net effect is clearing 50% on my investment. I"ve also got SS and veteran's payments, which help quite a bit. i'd like to be 10 years younger, but not 40 years younger. overpopulation and Islam are ruining the Earth.

Last edited: