Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

1 month anniversary?

Viper423

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, so I've been dating this girl for a month come Friday. I've dated a lot of girls and this one is exactly what I've been looking for. I don't toss this around too much, but she is marriage material which is VERY rare. We used to hang out everyday for about 3 weeks until i went off to college, which is only 45 minutes away from home. I come home every weekend. Well, one day I'm like," Maybe we shouldn't hang out every day, you're gonna get bored of me." The she's like," Why would I get bored of the man I want to spend the rest of my life with."

She's told me that she has never had stronger feelings for a guy that she does for me. Well, i feel the same way about her but haven't told her that.

Anyways, my question is should I do anything speical for our 1 month anniversary? She has already brought up the fact that it's on Friday so it must mean something to her. Any suggestions? Thanks guys, this girl is definetly a keeper, and I couldn't have done it without sosuave.com and this message board.

Barbillus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good question and interesting circumstances.

I would advice against doing anything "Special" for your one month anniversary. No presents either! Maybe just hang out and whatever you do, do not tell her how you feel! Just play it off and continue to date her. What I would probably do, is not even hang out with her that night and if she brings it up just play it off like it is no big deal and say like "You want to do something special for our one month??!!! We have only been dating for like a month!!! I want to go out tonight and hang out with my friends! I'll call ya later"
Then what you could do is maybe for your 3 or 6 month if things are still strong, do something special.

Also dont hang out with her every day. If you guys are doign a LDR go see her every other weekend and not every weekend! Maybe like every 2 weekends. Be more of a challenge is my advice. If after a few months things are still going strong, become less of a challenge and see what happens.
Also dont talk to her every day either, she will get bored before you know it. In a LTR, I think it is best to talk to her at least 3 times a week, but not every day!!!

Good luck!

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How old are you? Pretty strong stuff from a one month relationship.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, one day I'm like," Maybe we shouldn't hang out every day, you're gonna get bored of me."

Don't EVER, EVER, EVER, say Sh#t like this.

This is the kind of stuff that will make the B#tch think - make you look week - and like an AFC.

You are to act in control at all times - unphazed - even keeled.

2)

I would do something for her for your 1 month anniversary - especially if you think she is a keeper.

Now - no flowers. No soppy sh#t either.

Take her out to a nice resteraunt. Or goto a great place for ****tails. Or take her away on a day trip.

The important part is to say that your doing this because it's your 1 month anniversary - and then do not mention it again. Don't get sappy - don't turn into a little B#tch. You say it one time and your done.

No presents. No cards. No jewelry. No teddy bears. NO SOPPY SH#T.

That's what I would do.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By the way - her intent to stay with you is not proportionate to the kind of gift or day you give her.

What I mean is - she will still want to be with you, whether you take her to Vegas for the weekend - or whether you take her out to dinner at something better than your usual hang out.

Don't spend a fortune. Don't be cheap. Keep it within your budget.

Mercenary

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Viper423
" Maybe we shouldn't hang out every day, I'm gonna get bored of YOU."
That would have been DJ

One month anniversary? Give me a break... you need some perspective man

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Truthfully, nothing counts until you've dated a girl for at least six months. By that time each of you have had a chance to let down your guard and see each other's true self. If after six months you both like what you see, THEN you can think about celebrating.

Reaction score
Get real!! There is no such thing as a one month anniversary!!! Chumps and women celebrate non-events!! You would be showing her that you are toooo eager to please!! Why didn't you celebrate the first week passing of your so-called relationship? :rolleyes:

Do you know what "Anniversary" means??

The ANNUALLY recurring date of a past event, especially one of historical, national, or personal importance: a wedding anniversary; the anniversary of the founding of Rome.

"Annually" meaning YEARLY not monthly!!

iMat

Don Juan
Reaction score
What?

It's a month. It means NOTHING, unless you're a one night stand guy.

It's not like you've been married for 50 years.

--iMat

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thats exactly what my ex girlfriend said to me b/4 our one month came up. i dont think i got her n e thing for our one month, we just spent time together- think we went to the park 4 a walk.
we ended up dating 6 months, so....

i know that's not much help, but it's an experience that may yield help

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Eh...do something more than you usually would with her, but dont' go out of your way. No stupid chocolates or promise rings or anything. But don't just go to a movie either. Do something FUN.

"Special" is just about ANYTHING out of the norm. It doesn't have to be a St Valentine's Day Massacre to have effect. :)

It IS only a month. Don't get carried away. I'd just be careful if she's already talking "rest of your life".

LADawg49

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just do any normal date that u would with her. One month doesn't count as an anniversary.

GQ Prettyboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
H(e)ll one month doesn`t even count as a relationship.