Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

1 DAY a week L.T.Relationships?

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
me and my girl spend about 1 day a week together and always do sexual stuff (head, sex, etc.)

what im wondering is if this is so far a long term relationship for me (5 months) and summer is now here, should i take the extra time and try to get her to be with me more often (im looking for more sex and to be closer to her i guess)?

and if so, what game would work for this change ?

PLEASE HELP, BUMP BUMP BUMP!!

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BTW: i asked this girl how many guys shes had sex with and she said more than five and less than ten.

i always jokingly call her "permiscuos" with the guys but all her guy friends or people she knows call her a "**** tease" , like literally ALL of them call her that. also, she checked her messages once and it was two messages with a guy on each (differ ones) calling and *****ing that she never answers their calls or talks to them.

she says she gives the number to guys because she just wants them to leave her work and to stop bothering her.

P.S. i can fit 2 fingers in her so her puss isnt messed up. thats my only scientific way of seeing if shes a ho.

El Campeon 56

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok well you need to figure out what exactly it is that you are looking for here. Is it to get more action or are you trying to build up a meaningful relationship where you actually have a lot of care for one another. Cause basically it sounds like this chick is all yours for the aspect of hooking up with her, so you don't have a problem besides just calling her up more and telling her you're coming over for some mattress sports.

But if you are trying to switch things from strictly physical to something more meaningful, change what you do. Don't always be sexual, and instead of fooling around in each others houses, go downtown, go out to eat, anything where you guys can build memories and have good experiences together. You guys will grow some deeper connections beyond the physical. This will also leave her wondering why you aren't being as sexual with her, thus most likely prompting her to try and be even more all over you as she is wondering why you're not all over her as often.

Umbra

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One day a week? Time is spent mostly in sex? On it's present course, that relationship will be only about the sex. So far it seems like it is anyway. You're physically examining her to determine her promiscuity? Christ, man. If you want something long-lasting and meaningful, try spending quality time having fun with your girl and getting to know her.

Premier

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm basically going to repeat what the others have posted here so far, but they're right on point.

I wouldn't say that you have an LTR going yet, just a f*ck buddy for the last five months. If that's what you want, then good for you, but I sense that you're looking for a little bit more.

One day a week of mostly sexual activity are not the building blocks of a strong relationship. More talking, more getting to know her, and more non-sexual quality time is what is needed to get this LTR going.

This girl is already into you so the hard part is out of the way. Now just go out and have a good time hanging out with her. I hope everything goes well.