1-100 Mini Challenge

Natt

Don Juan
Reaction score
G'day,

This is the start of my 1-100 mini challenge.

Challenge: To approach, converse, attract or seduce 100 girls.

Reason: To gain knowledge, test newly found skills, improve techniques, have alot of fun, meet new girls, make new friends and last but not least, get some puss*

Background Info: My name is Natt, I am 16 and 3 months, I am 7th generation Australian, I attend High School and enjoy parties, general mischief and underage drinking. I am slim build, long dark brown curly hair, decent tanned skin, have a size 13 shoe, occasinal pimples, 6ft tall, 62kg. I am an avid reader of the DJ newsletter, stereotyped as the class clown and fun, I enjoy the beach, social activities etc.

I will record all interactions, meetings, events that occur over the period of time it takes to complete the challenge as often as possible.

This challenge is in inspiration of toni and in dedication to you all for supplieng, educating and helping me with your useful information found on this site.

All comments are welcome and please, Enjoy.

Natt

Don Juan
Reaction score
Overview

Here is an overview of the most recent girls I have been seeing, interacting or passionate with just to keep you up to date and informed with my CURRENT relationships.

1. Girl named L.: Is currently seeing a friend of mine, seems interested, exchanged numbers, enjoy each others company ALOT.
Rating: 9.6/10

2. Girl named A.: Recently introduced through friends at school, public shows of hugging, arms around each other, blowing kisses, close holding but is currently "losely" seeing a not so close friend.
Rating: 8/10

3. Girl named E.: Is single, works with me, recently sending semi-sex related msg's, no touching, no hugs, enjoy good conversation together.
Rating: 7.2/10

-Score Board-
(each time 1 is added to either category, 1 will be taken away from the To Go: Category)

To Go: 100
Approaches:
#'s:
Hook Up's:
HJ's:
BJ's:
F*cks:

ohiofutballa

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like the enthusiasm, but seduce 100 girls? sky is the limit i suppose....

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kudos for not just directly ripping off tony's 1..1000 thread

indirectly is far better ;)

good luck bud