Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

1-10 Scale in 2021

westinlover

Banned
Reaction score
8/9/10: Tier 1. 10's don't really exist as none of us is perfect but I've seen quite a few girls who come close. There are no meaningful differences in this tier in terms of how hard your d*ck gets or how horny you get.

7.5: Tier 2. Very attractive, you'll be nervous if you think about approaching her. Very cute real life girl, but doesn't have a chance of being a model or insta-thot.

7. Beer goggle hottie. Can easily pass for higher with appropriate makeup, heels, jewelry, etc. These girls are likely to become one night celebs in club situations, since they are hot enough to be desirable, but not so hot as to seem unattainable.

6. This is the 50/50 point of pass or smash. Hot enough to bang, pretty enough to be offended when you don't call back.

5. 5's are useful for breaking dry spells but otherwise serve no purpose in society aside from filling low tier admin positions such as librarians, customer service reps for auto repair shops and as grocery store checkout clerks.

4 and below. This is the stuff of nightmares. Girls who'll make you piss your pants in fear if you're forced into awkward social situations with them for longer than, say, 15 seconds.

Sadly, this category is growing in size, both in terms of demographic percentage as well as body size.

Many, many men who are 6+ in SMV are marrying these landwhales since they are forced down 2 points or more.

The problem with dating is that 5's and below are already a majority and are only growing in percentage. More and more men will be forced to date and marry them since they will swell to 70 to 80% of the female population.

8's and above will be able to make a living as insta and onlyfans models or marry the wealthiest of men. 8's and above are no longer 20% of the population but probably more like 10% of the population.

As I have said before, this entire edifice is on verge of collapse.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is s good summary.

I would say the 7 - 7.9 is tier 2. Very bangable.

I agree that anything below a 5 is a pass. However, you're correct that the category of below a 5 is growing fastest.

A 6+ is a woman worth a relationship but putting a ring on it is a risky proposition. I've seen men put rings on 6-7s and seen them gain a lot of weight.

At auto repair shops, I'd rather deal with a man as a Service Advisor. Not sure why you referred to female 5's as Service Advisors. There are not a lot of women who interact with customers in an auto repair capacity. It doesn't matter whether you get your car repaired/maintained at either at a dealership or some non-dealership auto repair shop.

Last edited:

westinlover

Banned
Reaction score
What's sad is that the women who are 6's and 7's up until their mid 20's can fall off a cliff in SMV very quickly since American women tend to gain so much weight in their late 20's onwards. Double that if they have kids.

What's difficult to figure out is how so many men are able to override their innate revulsion for overweight women and marry them and live a lifetime with them.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its true that women are getting uglier these days.. Ill rather being single smashing 7.. And a 7 doesnt appease me anymore as im so used smashing an 8 and up than tied up with 6..theres no such thing i had to settle down with those girls below 6.

Attractive men by far outnumbers compared to attractive women... Be on that little pool of attractive men to get wild.. I mean really wild on dating market.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At least some 7 at my ride service centre rep.. Mostly 5 working at a department store.

westinlover

Banned
Reaction score
It seems like just a year ago 7's and 8's seemed plentiful. Now, it seems like they've almost vanished. I don't know what's going on.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's plenty of models that are below 7s on onlyfans and Instagram, it's all about the body game and sex appeal

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haven't seen an 8 and up in years. I always make sure I deduct points for makeup

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Problem is Every guy's scale is going to be different

A blonde i smashed the other week someone that's into blondes and fake t1ts would probably rate her a 9

I put her 7.5 / 8 because I'm not really into blondes i prefer brunettes,

A low value guy with no confidence may rate a 5 as an 8 in his world

A friend of mine rates any girl that shows interest in him as a 7+

Its all down to perception

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Problem is Every guy's scale is going to be different

A blonde i smashed the other week someone that's into blondes and fake t1ts would probably rate her a 9

I put her 7.5 / 8 because I'm not really into blondes i prefer brunettes,

A low value guy with no confidence may rate a 5 as an 8 in his world

A friend of mine rates any girl that shows interest in him as a 7+

Its all down to perception
Plus...

Even the same girl can look like a 5 or an 8 on different days. Or depending what she's wearing, how much makeup she's got on, etc.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This was interesting.

Female attractiveness scale
https://openpsychometrics.org/tests/EFAS/

This is an interactive version of the Evaluations of Female Attractiveness Scale.
Introduction: People have preferences for the type of person they are attracted to based on looks. The EFAS measures individual differences in preferences for the looks of women. The test is only valid for people who attracted to women, people who are attracted to men should take the EMAS.
Procedure: The test consists of seventy pairs of photographs of people, for each pair you must choose which is the most attractive and by how much. It takes most people 4-8 minutes to complete.

My results: (basically I am midrange on traditional vs unconventional, and prefer a more sexually suggestive look in their women .

These are your results on the Evaluations of Female Attractiveness Scale. The EFAS measures two scales: Appearance Perception Factors 1 and 2. Scores are adjusted so the average score is 100 and they fall between 55 and 145. Your scores are graphed below, and below the graph is a guide for interpreting APF1 and APF2.

APF1 (your score: 76)
APF1 could possibly be described as a preference for unconventionality. APF1 is measured by items that contrast a typically feminine woman with one who has an alternative look.
In the table below are two of the items used to measure APF1, in each of the examples, individuals who score higher in APF1 have a relative preference for the individual on the right.
Example 2
APF1 has significant correlations with personality. Individuals who score higher in APF1 are more likely to be politically liberal and artistic.
APF2 (your score: 101)
APF2 could possibly be described as a preference against overt sexuality.
In the table below are two of the items used to measure APF2, in each of the examples, individuals who score higher in APF2 have a relative preference for the individual on the right.
Example 1Example 2

for giggles I took th e male test to see if my perception of attractive traits matched that of my girlfriend.
Male attractiveness

https://openpsychometrics.org/tests/EMAS/

This is an interactive version of the Evaluations of Male Attractiveness Scale.
Introduction: People have preferences for the type of person they are attracted to based on looks. The EMAS measures individual differences in preferences for the looks of men.
Procedure: The test consists of seventy pairs of photographs of people, for each pair you must choose which is the most attractive and by how much.

These are your results on the Evaluations of Male Attractiveness Scale.

The EMAS measures one variable, traditionalism. Your score was 81/100 where 100 is the highest possible score and 0 is the lowest. Individuals high in traditionalism prefer traditionally masculine men and are inclined to not be extremely comfortable with sexuality. Individuals low in traditionalism are attracted to a wider selection of men and are inclined to appreciate tattoos.

Last edited: