'07 Senior Year Journal

theborn_athlete

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well guys here I am with the weekly update. Fun weekend? Yes. Productive? Undecided. I had Friday off of work, so this was like a long weekend for me.

THURSDAY
So Thursday, me and 2 of my buddies went to some country dance out of town. Let me first say, I've never seen so many plaid shirts and cowboy hats in my life. :eek:. So with all these goofs around, we were thinking the girls were going to be easy game. We went around and I let my friend lead and open up the sets (he's like a 10 in looks) so we got conversation with the majority of the broads we opened. But I found it was difficult for us to stay in the sets. The girls would end up saying sh!t like 'You're not from here' or 'I don't know you.' Not to mention, from the second we walked in the local guys (some ugly maw****as aha) were chirping us and trying to get us to leave. They'd enter our sets and just be complete as$holes. I tried the AMOG stuff, but it didn't work too well they just stood their ground, even threatened fighting. These guys were old (21-25) And too early to fight at this point. So anyways after a while I ended up meeting this 19 year old HB7 and we were talking alone and she bought me a few beers and it seemed like we were really hitting it off. She even told me 'You can stay at my place if you don't have a ride home.' Then the sh!t happened. One of my buddies was hitting on the wrong girls and some kid swung at him and it was on. I ran over to break it up but ended up getting into a little fist-a-cuffs and the cops ended up breaking it up; dance over for us. No number close, don't even know the girls last name. So we rolled home after that and all I have to show for the night is a black eye. FVCK.

FRIDAY
Friday I went to some grade 10's party, and it was sortof an eye opener. I went with a couple of my friends (different ones from night before). The black eye was definately a plus. A lot of girls came up to me and were like 'OMG, what happened to your eye.' I guess it's similar to what you guys call 'peacocking' or w/e you call dressing like an idiot on purpose:whistle:. However the thing I found the most interesting was how well I was known. I didn't know ONE girl at this party. I knew a couple guys from hockey and whatnot. A couple girls approached me and were like 'Hey theborn, you might not know me, I'm ____' or even cooler twice when I introduced myself I'd say 'I'm (firstname)' then they'd be like 'OHH is your last name (lastname) I've heard ALL about you!!' Cool that I have that kindof reputation without even knowing it. However the girls at this party were YOUNG. It just makes me so uncomfortable to game younger girls. I'd definately rather be with a girl my age or a bit older. Anyways, the party ended up getting broken up early and that was it.

SATURDAY
Saturday a guy from my school had a get together for everyone who is going away to College/University. Almost everyone there was atleast 1+ years older, but I get along with all of them so it was cool. Me and my buddy were both wheeling this HB7, and it was clear we were getting her all hot and bothered. We decided early that we were gonna try to tag her. (His last night until he moves to University, gotta make it memorable) However we KNEW it wasn't going to happen there (smaller party, she was worried about looking like a slvt) At this point I'm going to introduce a guy that I'll call DB. Stands for douchebag. He's 19, huge AFC and was our DD for the night. So we went up to DB and told him we were ready to leave. So DB agrees and we bring this girl back to my buddies place. We get into the hottub and the girl starts backing out. Saying she didn't want to go in, cause she didn't have a suit and DB is right there defending her. Then he goes into the house and we talk the girl into it. She drops her jeans, loses the shirt and bra and gets in. Let me tell you, this broad had some HUGE tits and after about a minute she gave up trying to cover them. I look at my buddy, we know it's on. However DB walks out of the house and says 'HB I'm leaving now, do you want a ride?' and she resisted. We offered her to stay over for the night, but DB continued 'How are you gonna get home if you stay here, you better just come with me.' We try hard, but eventually the girl gets out of the hottub and DB takes her home. BRUTAL.

NOTES
1. I need to learn to number close earlier. I might've lost a lay with a 19 year old at that dance because I waited too long to close. Albeit I wasn't expecting to leave for atleast another hour.

2. The 'little kid' party was pretty cool cause it showed me that I have some pretty good social proof. Good enough that girls that I haven't seen before knew about me.

3. DB is an idiot, no questions asked. But the silver lining about the situation is that him and my buddy with me are leaving for school (buddy has left) while me and the HB are both still around. So there's potential for a lay there. The only wrinkle being that she is friends with my older brother which could make things weird.

Any and all criticism/comments/advice is encouraged.

EDIT: Some stuff I found this morning that I don't have time to read right now
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=46286&highlight=gunwitch+method
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=47078
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=113028

Last edited:

Slick101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
theborn_athlete said:
Well guys here I am with the weekly update. Fun weekend? Yes. Productive? Undecided. I had Friday off of work, so this was like a long weekend for me.

THURSDAY
So Thursday, me and 2 of my buddies went to some country dance out of town. Let me first say, I've never seen so many plaid shirts and cowboy hats in my life. :eek:. So with all these goofs around, we were thinking the girls were going to be easy game. We went around and I let my friend lead and open up the sets (he's like a 10 in looks) so we got conversation with the majority of the broads we opened. But I found it was difficult for us to stay in the sets. The girls would end up saying sh!t like 'You're not from here' or 'I don't know you.' Not to mention, from the second we walked in the local guys (some ugly maw****as aha) were chirping us and trying to get us to leave. They'd enter our sets and just be complete as$holes. I tried the AMOG stuff, but it didn't work too well they just stood their ground, even threatened fighting. These guys were old (21-25) And too early to fight at this point. So anyways after a while I ended up meeting this 19 year old HB7 and we were talking alone and she bought me a few beers and it seemed like we were really hitting it off. She even told me 'You can stay at my place if you don't have a ride home.' Then the sh!t happened. One of my buddies was hitting on the wrong girls and some kid swung at him and it was on. I ran over to break it up but ended up getting into a little fist-a-cuffs and the cops ended up breaking it up; dance over for us. No number close, don't even know the girls last name. So we rolled home after that and all I have to show for the night is a black eye. FVCK.

FRIDAY
Friday I went to some grade 10's party, and it was sortof an eye opener. I went with a couple of my friends (different ones from night before). The black eye was definately a plus. A lot of girls came up to me and were like 'OMG, what happened to your eye.' I guess it's similar to what you guys call 'peacocking' or w/e you call dressing like an idiot on purpose:whistle:. However the thing I found the most interesting was how well I was known. I didn't know ONE girl at this party. I knew a couple guys from hockey and whatnot. A couple girls approached me and were like 'Hey theborn, you might not know me, I'm ____' or even cooler twice when I introduced myself I'd say 'I'm (firstname)' then they'd be like 'OHH is your last name (lastname) I've heard ALL about you!!' Cool that I have that kindof reputation without even knowing it. However the girls at this party were YOUNG. It just makes me so uncomfortable to game younger girls. I'd definately rather be with a girl my age or a bit older. Anyways, the party ended up getting broken up early and that was it.

SATURDAY
Saturday a guy from my school had a get together for everyone who is going away to College/University. Almost everyone there was atleast 1+ years older, but I get along with all of them so it was cool. Me and my buddy were both wheeling this HB7, and it was clear we were getting her all hot and bothered. We decided early that we were gonna try to tag her. (His last night until he moves to University, gotta make it memorable) However we KNEW it wasn't going to happen there (smaller party, she was worried about looking like a slvt) At this point I'm going to introduce a guy that I'll call DB. Stands for douchebag. He's 19, huge AFC and was our DD for the night. So we went up to DB and told him we were ready to leave. So DB agrees and we bring this girl back to my buddies place. We get into the hottub and the girl starts backing out. Saying she didn't want to go in, cause she didn't have a suit and DB is right there defending her. Then he goes into the house and we talk the girl into it. She drops her jeans, loses the shirt and bra and gets in. Let me tell you, this broad had some HUGE tits and after about a minute she gave up trying to cover them. I look at my buddy, we know it's on. However DB walks out of the house and says 'HB I'm leaving now, do you want a ride?' and she resisted. We offered her to stay over for the night, but DB continued 'How are you gonna get home if you stay here, you better just come with me.' We try hard, but eventually the girl gets out of the hottub and DB takes her home. BRUTAL.

NOTES
1. I need to learn to number close earlier. I might've lost a lay with a 19 year old at that dance because I waited too long to close. Albeit I wasn't expecting to leave for atleast another hour.

2. The 'little kid' party was pretty cool cause it showed me that I have some pretty good social proof. Good enough that girls that I haven't seen before knew about me.

3. DB is an idiot, no questions asked. But the silver lining about the situation is that him and my buddy with me are leaving for school (buddy has left) while me and the HB are both still around. So there's potential for a lay there. The only wrinkle being that she is friends with my older brother which could make things weird.

Any and all criticism/comments/advice is encouraged.
I like your energy Brotha....

seems like your really getting there.... and seems like your really Direct...

Try to learn techniques of isolating your target...

Makes things much easier...

Other than that,:up: GOOD JOB :up:

theborn_athlete

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well schools in session tomorrow and unfortunately this post ends the run of countless parties and endless drinking streaks. I had a blast this summer, but I'm definately ready to get back in there and be around 100+ HBs everyday:p. So anyways, I had another eventful weekend, and it's through bloodshot eyes and a killer headache that I write this post.

FRIDAY
Friday was supposed to be the big bash of the weekend, being a kegger out in the country. As soon as I got there I saw my oneitis for the first time all summer. In fact, she ran up and greeted me with a big hug, asking me why she doesn't hear from me anymore and saying that she missed me. Ahh the friend zone, what a tease. I found out we have all 3 classes together this semester and she's applying to basically the exact same universities:cuss:. I could feel my old self wanting to stick around and swap life stories, but I knew I couldn't do it. I told her 'hey great catching up with you, do you mind if i just go chat with my friend' and all of a sudden I had the desire to just walk up to this HB8 that was standing with a guy I knew. I had the guy introduce me to her and was pleased to see that he quickly ejected. I was having a decent convo with HB8 and kept persistant with the kino and she eventually started to respond a bit. This was the hottest girl that I've hit on and I was surprised that she seemed fairly interested. This girl just moved to Vaughn from a small town and she didn't know alot of the girls there. I could see the girl I talked about previously with the Beamer staring at me as I talked to this new girl. She even walked by a few times and tried to get my attention. Funny stuff. Eventually, I ended up getting blown out by her girl friends. Not going to lie, I kindof lost my cool in a group of 5-6 girls that I didn't know. After that I just lurked around talking to pple and almost forgot about HB8. When I looked for her I saw she was in a crowd of guys and she had the same guy following her the rest of the night. I should've closed but I choked. But atleast I remembered this girls name so I can add her on facebook.

SATURDAY
Saturday a female friend of mine had a few people over. Things weren't looking good when I showed up, ~10 guys and only 5 girls there. As I just looked through to see who all was there, I noticed HB7 sitting on a guys lap and I caught her looking at me. However instead of looking away, she just help strong eye contact. This girl had some confidence and I was impressed. I got this feeling from the look in her eyes that it was game on. My thoughts were confirmed when my friend told me she was single. So I walked over and introduced myself first to the guy and then to her. After a few minutes of talk, I decided I had to get the guy outta there if I was gonna work my game. Even though I knew where the beer fridge was, I played dumb and asked her to come show me where it was. She agreed and (got off the guys lap) we went down into the basement to put my beer away. Right from the get go I started up with the 'kino'. I made damn sure this broad knew I wasn't in it for the friendship:crackup:. I was surprised at how quickly she responded and soon she was playfully hitting me, grabbing my leg when she laughed etc. Unfortunately this girls ride decided she wasn't having a good time and all of a sudden HB7 had to jet. I was pissed when she hugged me and bolted for the door. However there was no way I was losing another 'prospect' so right before she left I yelled 'Hey HB7 you tool you you didn't even give me your number!' immediately she ran over and said 'ooh how could i forget' and we exchanged numbers. I got a text not 5 minutes later saying 'Baby I wish I could've stayed. Can't wait to see you again.' Later my friend who was having the party said that the girl was very 'open with her sexuality' :up:. So if nothing else, I set up a new target that I can go after.

NOTES

1. Girl with the Beamer has began texting me daily. Everytime I get onto AIM she's talking to me. She always texts me during the day. The only difficulty here is she always travels in a convoy of girls, some of which really don't like me.

2. My oneitis has texted me quite a bit over the last few days. Not sure how to approach this problem. I've made it a point to get her out of my life but it's going to be very difficult with her in all of my classes and with her texting me all the time.

3. Funny that since I've started this journal I've gotten a lot more 'interest' from girls. I'm wondering if this is a result of the extra effort I'm putting into talking to girls or is it just me being able to recognize the interest now? I can think of atleast 5 girls HB6.5+ that have shown SOME interest in me in the last month. Now I simply need to work on ISOLATION + CLOSE.

QUESTIONS

1. How would you approach the situation with my oneitis. Ignore her? Just treat her like the rest?

theborn_athlete

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's the weekly update. In short, my weekend sucked...

Friday
I watched my buddy playing in his first official OHL pre-season game. (signed with the team the night before) Good seats and a great hockey game but nothing going on after meant a boring night.

Saturday
Just watched UFC and had a Jager-bomb night with the boys. Litterally NOTHING to speak of, other than that unbelievable scoring on the Hammill-Bisping fight (for anyone who follows UFC).

Turns out the people who planned/hosted the parties every weekend last year are the same people who are now partying in Colleges & Universities hours away.... I miss summer already.

theborn_athlete

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well gentlemen it's been two weeks since I last reported, and to say that I'm frustrated would be an understatement.

Turns out getting into University is going to be more time-consuming then I expected. Throw in a a part-time job, a full hockey schedule, volunteer hours and an old oneitis that I STILL haven't been able to shake and you get one stressed and frustrated young man.

This weekend I had a hockey tournament which meant I was in bed early both nights. Long story short, I played like sh!t infront of a bunch of Jr. A scouts which made a brutal week even worse. I feel like I haven't made ANY progress since this journal started. In fact I've been noticing lest IOI's than a few months ago and I feel like my confidence is lower than it was when I started. Already I'm getting stressed out with the pressure of getting into University and we're not even a month into school.

To be honest, I'm not sure why I'm even writing this here. Probably more for venting than anything else. Anyways, that's enough with the whining. I've gotta get some homework done, then perhaps I'll make a new (more positive) post.

theborn_athlete

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry I haven't updated this for a while guys, I've just been busy as hell. The first 3 months of school have absolutely flown by and I feel like I've changed more in the past little while than I have during any other time in my life. I have a whole new perspective on the world and life itself, and I love it.

I've held up my end of the bargain with the school marks, at midterm I had a 91% average, which will hopefully help me get into the university of my choice next year. I know that if I can keep up the hard-work and the motivation, I will get in anywhere.

I've been playing hockey really well recently, which puts me in a good mood. My teams been winning a lot and it's been a ton of fun. At the gym I set personal bests in litterally everything, putting up a 215 bench, a 365 squat and a 350 dead, all in the same week and I weigh considerably less than I did in the summer, now weighing in at 170, where earlier I weighed upward of 180 and couldn't lift that kindof weight .

On the front of girls, I've got it figgured out. I've been hanging out with 4 different girls on and off and it's been a blast. I wouldn't say I've been 'spinning' or 'juggling,' I've just been having a good time.

I really feel like the changes can all be attributed to my new mindset. Perhaps it's just a high in my life, but girls and life just seem so easy.

theborn_athlete

Don Juan
Reaction score
Another hell of a weekend guys.

Friday

I had a few people over as my parents were out of town. Long story short I ended sleeping with a cute virgin asian HB7. No sex, (that time of the month) but it was a good time.

Saturday

Funny night. I ended up getting really wasted and I had my first dilemma for a while. It wasn'ta party it was a small gathering (perfect for pick-ups) and there were 3 girls there that I had previously been gaming. Although it sounds great, I knew there were gonna be some difficulties picking 1 without pissing the others off. I tried playing the 'good guy' and spending time with everyone but I realised that it wasn't going good. I started focusing on just 1, but she ejected playing the slvt card and I knew it was too late. I had spent the better part of the night with her and the other girls were visibly pissed about it.

Here comes the worst mistake I've made as a DJ so far.

So I enter the bedroom I was planning to sleep in and a girl (HB8) was in there. I've never thought of this girl as a potential hook-up because it seems there's no interest when we talk. Before I climbed into the bed I started massaging her shoulder and just whispered 'mind if i jump in' and she said 'if you keep the massage going.' Fvcking right I thought, however not 2 min later the girl that played the slvt card came in and said 'we need to talk' ****BLOCK.
Mistake #1: I agreed to go talk to her. She started crying etc and it went nowhere.****. So i returned to HB8 and this time, pissed off just climbed into bed. She looked over and joked with me 'have a good time?.'
Mistake #2: I thought she was cold that I left her, so i kindof shut up, didn't want to deal with another pissed off woman. When it's now blatantly obvious that she was trying to neg me.
Mistake #3: This truely makes me cringe guys. She said to me (she assumed I just hooked up with HB7) 'So... i guess even if you got one it'd be soft huh?'
Mistake #4: I thought it was a cheapshot and she was being a b!tch about me being with HB7 and I just said 'hah we didn't even do anything, goodnight"

D'OH!

If it wasn't for my drunkeness, I know I would've closed. She threw up a lob and I failed to hammer it home. I guess the good thing is there's always next weekend.:up:

ExcelNPrevail

Don Juan
Reaction score
She was doing that last minute resistance sh!t. Her intentions were purely sexual you must have just lost your cool, and had "I'M SO PISS OFF AT YOU" written across your forehead. Nonetheless you got close pat yourself on the back, but next time make sure its her scratching your back if you get what I'm saying.

The Shocker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
damn so close man...

Supremo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude keep this **** goin.

I'm a year below you, and in able the same situation.

Good luck with stuff.

theborn_athlete

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, usually I don't post in here on the weekends, but I need help. So last night there was this all ages night at a local nightclub so I had a few drinks and headed over. HB8 from the other night was out and in full force, I'll introduce a new girl, HB6.5 and then the old HB7.

This is gonna be a long one guys, I need some advice.

So at first we get there and everyone's kindof just standing around so it was LAME. So me and my buddy just started party-boying through the club, grinding with every girl in this place; young and old. We actually got the place rocking after a while, mad social proof! So we were grinding with these year 10 girls, not tough on the eyes but not hot. Then out of nowhere I start grinding with year 11 HB6.5 and you could tell she wanted it BAD. This girl puts out and her hands were all over me.

So I have to go to the bathroom and on my way back out, I meet HB8 from last weekend. She immediately starts grinding on me HARD, absolutely no talking. This probably continued for like 10-15 minutes but it was really fast music and we were jumping around, making a makeout sesh dangerous. Now something you should know about HB8 is she really likes one guy that I chill with. So after a while she asked me what I was doing after and I invited her back to my place and she said 'but I like _____, not you' And I told her 'don't worry, we'll change that.' She looked me right in the eyes, I should've went for the makeout but didn't and we started grinding hard. This time her hands were all over my ass and rubbing my thighs, I was thinking this girl was wasted and ready. So after a bit I went to find my buddies and on the way I found HB6.5 and she starts grinding on me.

COOLEST THING OF THE NIGHT.

HB8 immediately came between us and starting grinding with me again and they were actually FIGHTING over my attention. It was wicked. For the rest of the night, when one was around, you could bet the other would follow.

So it comes time to go and we hear about an after-party. So I find HB8 and tell her she can split a cab with me and my buddies there when she dropped a bomb. 'I'm driving' SHE WAS SOBER. Fvcking right I thought, and she offered to drive me. At this point I drop HB6.5 and any other girls I've been gaming. MISTAKE. So we get to the party and we walk in and I see my buddy, the girl HB8 really likes. DAMNIT.

I try to keep the kino going and keep her laughing but she's into my buddy. At first she stays with me, but slowly as the night goes on she's drawn to him like a magnet. Before I know it she's laying on the kids lap. At one point I looked at her in the eye and she mouthed 'I'm sorry!' Mind games, I tell you.

I need to know how to handle it when he's around cause the way that girl was dancing really got to me, I gotta get in there. The same kid is having a party tonight and I know they'll both be there.

Any suggestions on how to handle it, or should I just go with a different girl?

HolyG

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Go with a different girl. Make her jealous. She's going to want what she can't have.

Alittude

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude wow you are in such a similar situation to me it's not funny. I'm one of the most populer guys in my school and good friends with all the main dudes and even though I reckon I can spit better game than all of them the fact is most of them close more than me and for some reason I just don't close when I should. A lot of thins you do in this thread remind me of myself and it's inspiring when you do something good so man keep at it because it seems you are very close to getting what you want and becoming a DJ.

theborn_athlete

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright so I have an update on what went down Saturday night.

My buddy and I both got a 26er of Skyy Vodka and we decided we were going to have a casual competition. The funny part? The buddy I was drinking with was the one that HB8 is in love with.

So we got our pre-drink on at a friends house and we were both about half done the 26ers by the time we got to the party around 10:30. The moral of the story? We were both already pretty wasted. So I got there and noticed that HB8 wasn't around. So I started talking to other girls and just trying to enjoy myself.

A lot of my friends from University were home and I spent a lot of time catching up with them. One girl I used to be good friends with actually told me "I don't know if it's cause you're drunk, but you seem a lot happier than you used to be." :up:

Anyways, the party got busted up around 1 and we got a few girls and went back to where we were pre-drinking. I noticed my buddy was winning the 26er race so I started taking shots, and it got to me. So anyways, HB8 showed up right as my drunken buddy was passing out. Perfect I thought.

Anyways, at this point I am obliterated drunk and I start really going to work. We were getting along great, laughing, lots of kino etc. However every attempt I made to isolate was politely shutdown. Finally, I told her I was going to sleep and was attempting to get her to come to bed with me. However she wouldn't and she went downstairs with her friend to go to sleep.

So by this time, I am out-cold. However when I wake up in the morning, I almost had a god damn heartattack. I looked over and see a pretty blonde laying in bed with me. WTF did I do last night? Hah after close examination I see it's HB8.

The story I got: she said her friend was really annoying and too wasted so she wanted somewhere else to sleep. She said she climbed in, tried to wake me up, couldnt and then she went to sleep.

So close, again. The way I see it, was that she didn't want to come with me while her friend was there, as she has a really big slvt shield. Once her friends outcold, it's safe to go upstairs without being judged. Too bad once she gets there I'm 3/4 dead hah.

However guys I would like some advice again. I'm getting pretty worried that I might be getting into HB8's friend zone. After all, this is the 2nd time we've slept alone in a bed together and nothing has happened. So what steps would you suggest I do to make sure that she doesn't think of me as just a friend.

papple

Reaction score
i just read your journal today and was like... dayyuum! that's a lot of action. well, at least a lot of choices/ladies. I think the main thing is, you just have to pull the trigger, i mean regardless of who it is, it's really up to you to 'finish up the job'.

theborn_athlete

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright guys it's been a couple weeks since I've been able to jump on here to update this. Things have been going really great. I've been hanging out with a bunch of different girls regularly. I still haven't got laid yet, but I know it is going to happen in due time, as I've been close many times. I need to start pressing for the lay once we're hooking up, but the escalating sexually is pretty new stuff for me.

Recently I've been hanging out a decent amount with HB7.5, and I got indirectly LJBF'd. I genuinely feel like it's just a sh!t test, as I've hooked up with this girl multiple times, and it seems like she's the one pressing the action. She asks me to hangout nearly everyday and I can't go an hour without getting a text or an IM on AIM. She told me about 10 times on new years that I was going to be her new years kiss, but frankly this girl was starting to becomg overbearing. So I laid some groundwork, met a new girl and at 12:00 I made out with her, say call her HB7.

Soon after the clock struck 12, HB7.5 started telling all my friends how me and her were 'just friends.' They thought it was weird and let me know. So I asked her later on, "so since you're my new best friend, maybe we can go shopping and paint eachothers nails and stuff?" I was expecting a different reaction, but she just went along with it. Since then, she's kept texting me saying how much she wanted to hang out, but at the same time saying we were like best friends.

I think what I'm going to do with this situation, is give her a little space. I'm going to hang out with her occasionally, but I'm definately going to slow the time down. I definately feel like this is a BIG sh!t test, and I plan to respond by hooking up with multiple other girls. It's funny though, this girl was never on my mind, she just was the 'default' that I hung out with if I couldn't get another girl. However now that she's pulled this stunt she's been on my mind quite a bit. Haha well that's enough of that :cool:

Anyways so the midnight kiss texted me the next morning 'hey good looking, what'd you get up to after i left,' but i forgot to respond. She added me to AIM, so I'll probably try to set something up with her later.

I'm excited for the new year. I know it's going to bring on a lot of good times, and I'm going to learn a ton. I can't wait to see what the year holds for me.

Supremo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Best way to make sure you aren't in the LJBF zone is to LET HER KNOW!

You've hooked up "multiple times" before so next time you're together, I'd say put your arm around her, do some triangular gazing, maybe even go in for a kiss but then pull back at the last second and say "whoa that was close, I almost forgot best friends don't kiss".

She'll get the idea.

Good luck man, love readin your stuff

theborn_athlete

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok it's been a month since I've last checked in and its probably been the busiest month of my life.

I had 3 huge culminating tasks to do over the past month, as well as studying for my exams. I've been under a ton of stress lately and have generally been fairly grumpy, as I've been sleeping about 4 hours a night.

Well the good news is that I finished my last exam yesterday afternoon and now I'm ready for a break. It's time to recharge my batteries, forget about school for a little while, and start focusing on repairing my social life.

So last time I checked in, I was spinning 3 plates. I got FZd by HB7.5 but I found it was just her trying to play games. I was also spinning 2 other plates, HB7 from new years and HB8 from Dec 17 report.

So over the past 2 weeks, I'd honestly say I haven't talked to any of them for more than 5 minutes. That may sound minor but it's weird because these 3 girls ALWAYS started the convos. They'd call me out of the blue, wait for me at my lockers etc. I haven't got anything from any of them since 3 days after new years when I kiss clossed HB8.

It's weird, I honestly believe that they were attracted to my positive energy. Its like before when I was enjoying life just having a good time everywhere I went, they all flocked. But now that I've been feeling a bit bogged down from exams and a bit frustrated, these girls are nowhere to be found. Not exactly the kind of girls I'm looking for in a LTR.

Anyway so this break I am planning to go out and stay out at parties for the first time in a while. Unfortunately I'm going to have another big road block thrown at me as I started taking Accutane about 3 weeks ago, so drinking isn't an option at parties. This is going to be tough because almost all of my game is drunken game. In the past I've been unable to do anything at parties when sober, as I've felt it's ethically/morally wrong to pick up drunk chicks while sober.

However considering I'm not going to be able to drink for the next 2 months, it's time that I get over that anxiety. Besides, it's their choice to drink and it's not like these girls don't want it when they're sober, they just don't have the confidence to come tell me without getting a few drinks in them. (My skin already looks much better btw after just 3 weeks of Accutane, with no side effects but dry lips, so don't try to tell me it was a bad decision)

And gentlemen, I believe that this fear is truely the last hurdle I have to overcome on my journey of getting laid and it is intertwined with another fear I have.

I care way too much about people think of me hooking up with girls. It's like I get this sense if people see me hook up with average looking girls then they will think less of me, even though I've seen all of my friends hook up with girl after girl each weekend and are looked at as gods. I feel like I'm trying to get a girl who lives up to EVERYONE ELSES standards. I need to break this cycle and start living up to MY standards.

With that said, I'm going to go grab something to eat, then I am going to create a report card on my progress and reflect on the school year so far. Comments/criticisms welcomed.

theborn_athlete

Don Juan
Reaction score
THEBORN_ATHLETE'S MID-SEMESTER REPORT CARD & REFLECTIONS

So first my goals:

1. Get accepted to Queens/Western Universities
I am well on my way to achieving this one. I just finished my exams, so I don't know my exact marks but I would guess that my average would be between 88-91%, which should be more than sufficient to get in.

Grade: A

2. Become the alpha of my group of friends
This is a tough one to judge. I've definately stopped being pushed around or pushed into social decisions. I don't take any sh!t from anybody, but at the same time I'm not aggressive enough when I want something. This could and will be improved.

Grade: B-

Get laid like a rockstar
This one is difficult. I still haven't gotten alid but I truely feel like any day now it is going to happen. I have been too close with too many girls over the past 6 months for this not to happen. This is similar to the goal above, I simply need to be more aggressive and assertive and I believe not only can I get laid, but that I can get regular sex from different women.

Grade: D+

When I read over what I wrote back in August, I can tell how much I have grown as a person. I can feel how much I have matured over the past 6 months and it gives me a sense of pride. However at the same time, when I read the mistakes that I thought I was making in August, I realise that they are the very same mistakes that I am making today, albeit on a smaller scale. This angers me because I realise that I am wasting time not improving.

So over the past 6 months, this is what I have done. (Not the total times, the number of different girls)

Make-out... 5 girls
Finger... 2 girls
Handjob... 2 girls
Head... 1 girl
Sex... 0

I suppose looking back at it, it wasn't all bad. Now bear in mind that before this I had only made out with 3 girls in my entire life. If I began counting the missed opportunities, I'd be climbing into the double digits, and that's what I need to improve if I am to achieve my goals.

So instead of dwelling on what I'm not good at, this time I will highlight what I think are keys to my success in the future,

1. Be More Aggressive
This applies to everything, not just girls. When I want something, I have to go out and get it. I have to accept that for me to get something, I might have to step on someone elses toes. I'm going to have to take what I want in life, because noone is going to give it to me. As far as girls are concerned, I have to make that first move, because the worst case scenario is I don't get the lay; the exact same thing that would happen if I didn't. In short, it's time that I get out there and start taking chances and getting what I want out of life, because everyday I wait is another day and another opportunity lost.

2. Live to Impress Myself Only
A big reason that I am still holding onto my V-card is my fear of my reputation. I have had many girls who I found atleast somewhat attractive hint that they wanted to have sex, but too often I let the opportunity slide based on what I believe others will think. From now on, I'm done with this. This in no way means that I am going to start banging whales, but from now on if I am turned on by a girl, I will persue; regardless of what others may say or think. After all, at the end of the day the only one I have to answer to is myself.

3. Have Fun
If this 6 month journey has taught me anything, it's that the vibe you give off is incredibly important. When I'm happy and having fun, Ive found that I'm practically swimming in girls. However when I allow my emotions to get behind the 8-ball and I start feeling blue, I've realised that girls are nowhere to be found.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea that hammill-bisbing fight was BS. other than that, keep up the progress!