"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

“Yeah, Maybe” ?

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Hollywood4life

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2020
Messages
68
Reaction score
24
Age
38
3 types of girls: Yes, No and Maybe girls. Sort accordingly. You ideally want to only be dealing with Yes Girls. Maybe and No Girls put you in the losing position where you have to "win her over" - this is not sexy for her. Contrary to the mainstream myth, Women don't want to be chased. Chasing a woman only elevates her Ego and you're indulging her narcissism, not her tingles.


A woman always wants to feel like she has to win the guy over. If you're not that guy, then Next her.
Thanks guys,such good advice. I think I know everything there is to know and you guys school me with stuff that’s so simple but so helpful
 
Top