Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

“The Body Lanuguage Project - FREE ebook for a REVIEW”

Reaction score

“The Body Lanuguage Project - FREE ebook for a REVIEW”

The Body Language Project is looking to give away 10 copies of the PDF ebook “The Body Language Project: Dating, Attraction and Sexual Body Language” found at www.BodyLanguageProject.com.

I will select 10 people interested in reviewing the book and also willing to offer constructive criticism on ways to improve the book for future issues.

To be eligible:

1) You must have a minimum of 50 posts to a popular PUA forum.
2) Must be willing and able to read the entire ebook within 2 weeks of receiving it.
3) Be willing and able to write 2 paragraphs or about 200-350 word constructive and honest review of the product that we can use on the website or in any way we choose to promote the book and also be willing to give up the rights to the ownership of your review to us.
4) Be willing to offer to us constructive criticism on ways to improve the product and make it more useful and powerful to readers which is not included as part of the endorsement.
5) Be willing to offer a photograph (or avatar – meaning silhouetted or blurred) of yourself along with your real name or alias.
6) Be willing to independently post your review on at least 1 forum (preferably more), within 3 weeks of reading the ebook.
7) Must be a generally helpful and constructive person.
8) Must be 18 years of age or older.
9) Please don’t be offended if we haven’t chosen you. Choosing one person over the
next is somewhat luck of the draw and somewhat based on which forums you are posting on versus others that have applied. We still hope you consider purchasing the book even if we don’t choose you!

To Apply send the following information to ChristopherPhilip55 [at] gmail [dot] com

1) Your alias and all forum(s)/lairs you belong to and your post count. Include all alias’ used and for which forum(s) they are used for. I will check your writing ability and helpfulness.
2) Your age and location [include Country, State or province and street address]. I need the information to make your username and password.
3) Reasons you feel qualified to review the book.
4) A brief description of yourself, what you do, who you are, interests, hobbies, and anything you think is interesting about you, etc. Please also including why you are interested in dating and attraction in general.
5) Only those selected will be contacted!

To make it easy on you and us, just copy this form and fill in the information:

Name or Alias:
Location (city,town/Province,State/Country):
Forums and post count for each along with Alias there:
Reason you qualify as a reviewer:

Description of yourself:

*If selected add (on your second e-mail)

1) Endorsement of the book (200-350 words:

2) How the book can be made better:

**Also Attach your photo!

jt the azn

Don Juan
Reaction score
? they could just download free e-books from a torrent site ya know

Reaction score
mutambo said:
The knight of morality has arived.
I've made my post, so I wont revisit here as there isn't much point in fielding general negativity. Good luck with that stance on life but that is not my issue, it is yours. Those genuinely interested have my information and are free to PM or e-mail me. Thanks!

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice website design. Props to whoever put it together.

Google adwords will get you some nice traffic in addition to having it advertised on bodylanguage blogs, forums and sites dedicated to body language interpretation. A forum would help you as well. If there isn't one already, you might want to consider starting one. You can hire seed posters from India who post relevant questions and answers to get the forum going.

Cheers!

Eric

HandyAndy

Banned
Reaction score
Wow I just read the first page of this thing. Its amazing, i suggest you follow through with what this guys saying. Its possibly the best body language article you will ever find. Better than anything i read in the DJ bible, thats for sure.

Zerix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, I'd hit it (the girl in the pic) :D

helen78

Reaction score
Hi There!
This is Helen!
Im new in this site!
Wow I just read the first page of this thing. Its amazing, i suggest you follow through with what this guys saying. Its possibly the best body language article you will ever find. Better than anything i read in the DJ bible, thats for sure.
Just keep on posting Guys!
Thanks!
Good Luck!....

CaptainJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
helen78 said:
Hi There!
This is Helen!
Im new in this site!
Just keep on posting Guys!
Thanks!
Good Luck!....
Another account made purely for endorsement. Smells like a crock of bullsh1t to me.

Seriously, you guy almost make me think you're the real deal, until you stupidly create a new account to endorse your products, which screws up any chance of your validity.

Nice try.

Reaction score
ProDJ26 said:
lol why do they need to send in photos?
So they prove their authenticity.

Real reviews from real PUA's:

http://www.bodylanguageproject.com/endorsments.html

This was done long ago, I just wrote in to clarify that no one from BLP wrote in with a fake endorsment. I had just google searched the book and this post came up, that's all.