Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

“My legs are sore”. Wut?

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No this isn’t anything rude even if the thread title makes it seem like it haha.

I was on a date with a girl today and half way through she was talking about how she got drunk and hurt her legs dancing. The thing that weirded me out was she spent five minutes telling me extensively about her sore legs, even pointing out where they hurt and stuff.

Is this a textbook example of a girl encouraging you to check them out? Wasn’t too sure what to even say given it was a first date. Aside from this oddity however, it all went pretty damn well.

Reminded me of last week when a girl told me something like “My ass looks a bit weird in these jeans” and it felt like an attempt to get me looking?

I know this sounds dumb but like a lot of guys I AM dumb with this stuff until days later...

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude you are the FBI!

Female Body Inspector!

Show them your Badge!

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
idk about leg hurt its just weird going on for 5 min about it, next time ask her if a massage would help.

weird ass question look like a shiet test. Just ignore it

Glassguy

Reaction score
You should have taken that as your green light to at LEAST rub around on her legs a little "to help her out".

Women are covert. They will have a reason or excuse to get sexual. That could be drinking (I was drunk, went back to his place and one thing led to another), just broke up with the ex (we were just talking and I was so vulnerable that it just ended up happening), etc, etc.

I am not sure how your date went but this is a classic example of how a man doesnt take the hint and doesnt get a second chance.

You can always shoot her a text and say "You lucked out. I have this awesome lotion that relieves muscle pain if only applied by my hands. Why dont you grab a bottle of wine and come over for dinner _____ night and we can try it out on those sore legs"

Good luck

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Omg! LMAO!!
What is she, a Breakdancer?
Was she doing Windmills and K-kicks all over the dance floor?
That's the funniest sh!t test I've ever heard.
Even I have to call her out on her bullsh!t.
That was your cue to kino her.
Seems like she was amenable about it.

Last edited:
R

Ranger

You’re lucky she didn’t go on for an hour about those legs. Lol
Jump on such an opening like a dog on a bone next time.

Old mother Hubbard, went to the cupboard
To get her poor dog a bone
But when she got there
The cupboard was bare
So he gave her a bone of his own