Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

“Let’s continue online”

anonymous12345

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve been interacting with two girls that are keen on me but both divert to IG/FB. They’re both 21-22, I’m 37 (“You look like 27”). It’s not rejections, it’s as if they’re more comfortable there, or don’t want to talk among others. My thought is that this generation is more comfortable with digital than IRL, which I find kinda counter-intuitive.

I see an opportunity here because we’re not close enough for hanging out in our private homes, but still the social sphere is neither suitable, so the girls choose digital as a way to be discreet by continuing communication while not flaunting it in the social sphere. Maybe they’re ashamed/shy of the contact (of romantic nature).

I don’t prefer it, because I find chatting hard. I don’t want to spend a long time chatting, and it’s easily prone to misunderstandings and havoc, according to my experience.

How would you do this?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t understand this at all. You need to be with them in real life. Instagram is bullshiit. Also, few ppl under 30-35 use Facebook with any regularity.

anonymous12345

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t understand this at all. You need to be with them in real life. Instagram is bullshiit. Also, few ppl under 30-35 use Facebook with any regularity.
I think my original post essentially agrees with you. I add: over here we do a lot of communication over Messenger.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's call this for what it is: low interest. If they had any desire for you then you would meeting up IRL on a date. They both sound like AWs that just want validation online.

On to the next.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's call this for what it is: low interest. If they had any desire for you then you would meeting up IRL on a date. They both sound like AWs that just want validation online.

On to the next.
Yes, this sounds like low interest to me. Most 21-22 year olds aren’t interested in men 35-39. A 35-39 year has to be rich & physically attractive to get early 20s women. That’s not easy to achieve.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's wrong with asking for a phone number?
Is that too old fashion?

You're dealing with either:

1) Bullsh!t

2) Sh!t test

If it's #1, they are looking for any reason to judge you.
This is unwinnable and a waste of time.

If it's #2, they are testing you on how well you lead.
This is the part where you put them in their place and say:
"How about you quit that juvenile nonsense and give me your number"

Expect her to be shocked by this in a good or bad way.
If you shock her in a positive way, she'll see you as a real man that goes for what he wants.
If you shock her in a negative way, she was never interested to begin with.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve been interacting with two girls that are keen on me but both divert to IG/FB. They’re both 21-22, I’m 37 (“You look like 27”). It’s not rejections, it’s as if they’re more comfortable there, or don’t want to talk among others. My thought is that this generation is more comfortable with digital than IRL, which I find kinda counter-intuitive.

I see an opportunity here because we’re not close enough for hanging out in our private homes, but still the social sphere is neither suitable, so the girls choose digital as a way to be discreet by continuing communication while not flaunting it in the social sphere. Maybe they’re ashamed/shy of the contact (of romantic nature).

I don’t prefer it, because I find chatting hard. I don’t want to spend a long time chatting, and it’s easily prone to misunderstandings and havoc, according to my experience.

How would you do this?
What I don't understand is how are you going to put your penis inside them whilst they're literally miles away. Is it that looong?

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, this sounds like low interest to me. Most 21-22 year olds aren’t interested in men 35-39. A 35-39 year has to be rich & physically attractive to get early 20s women. That’s not easy to achieve.
I don't think age is necessarily the issue here. I think it has much more to do with behaviour correlated to age.

Imo a 21 y.o woman can expect a lotta masculinity from a 35 y o man. That's where we fail. Falling in love makes us men too careful and makes you wanna adjust to them .

You gotta be somewhat matured, and asking these kind of questions alone show lack of experience (and that's fine we are here to learn).

And above is just about fvcking and having fun. If you wanna keep a 21 y.o in a LTR you gotta be matured 360 circle. All aspects. Money, career,skills, looks ,car, house(hold) ,exp, bed game, be playfull but serious ect ect . This age there will be lots of competition for a man.

Unfortunately, dating women 30 years and up won't drastically change the dynamic. Now she'sll even call you out out loud for your bs ,being a exp alpha widow. Long story short, you gotta man up dealing with a (much younger) woman.

If I was OP I would shoot my shot on the both of them, with the risk of losing both; text her, set date , escalate , enjoy the ride and get off the ride when it crashes. Dont expect a LTR, just have fun.