“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

“I have a boyfriend” part 1 million and 1

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 22, 2020
Messages
368
Reaction score
279
I have a boyfriend can mean one of 3 things.

1. I'm not available.

2. I'm lying. There is no boyfriend. I'm not interested.

Or 3. I have a boyfriend but I'm going to shovel you enough false hope leading you to believe you have a chance then i will have yet another orbiter and i win tons of attention watching my boyfriend get jealous and watching this guy lose his mind wondering if he will ever have me.

Interested girls want you to believe they are 100% single so you will pursue them.
4) I have a bf (and I’m available for the right experience from someone who ‘gets it’ and leads me)
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

FJA

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 16, 2020
Messages
70
Reaction score
75
Age
49
Location
Netherlands
I have a boyfriend can mean one of 3 things.

1. I'm not available.

2. I'm lying. There is no boyfriend. I'm not interested.

Or 3. I have a boyfriend but I'm going to shovel you enough false hope leading you to believe you have a chance then i will have yet another orbiter and i win tons of attention watching my boyfriend get jealous and watching this guy lose his mind wondering if he will ever have me.

Interested girls want you to believe they are 100% single so you will pursue them.
No, I have a total other experience. There are so many girls/women who will only quit with their boyfriend/husband after they found a new - confirmed - option, a new boyfriend, they simply jump from relationship to relationship. I can speak about many examples.
 

dude99

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
2,550
Reaction score
3,105
Age
53
No, I have a total other experience. There are so many girls/women who will only quit with their boyfriend/husband after they found a new - confirmed - option, a new boyfriend, they simply jump from relationship to relationship. I can speak about many examples.
4) I have a bf (and I’m available for the right experience from someone who ‘gets it’ and leads me)
Oh i know about the 4th type. But see @cola reply. That is why i say 3

Branch swingers not included.
 

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2018
Messages
1,543
Reaction score
1,065
Age
35
Location
Brazil
Man, tell you the truth younger me would have been like “Yea! She got a boyfriend, screw they guy I’m gonna bang her anyway!”

but after a little life experience man dudes are crazy.. all he has to do is suspect she’s cheating follow her to the date and now you got a fight or worse on your hands.
So in 2020 I say leave chicks with boyfriends alone.
Just said everything man!

I follow this mindset too... You don't get anything than a ego supply and a chance to be on fight or get shot by a guy.

OP, don't fall into that trap man... Those kind of women don't worth the price.

Had a case where I date a pretty hot girl, she was a HB9+... She said me she dated a drug dealer in the past (I should've leave in that moment!), but she had broke up with him.

Then I found out by a friend that she was still dating this guy. I could get killed... So I just cut all contact with her and never look at her face. It definetely doesn't worth!

If a girl have a bf and want to date you, it's the Master of All Red Flags it could even exist! We live on a crazy World bro... Everything is possible.

Also, that guy could be a good person... Bro before hoes. Better an ally than a enemy in that case.
 

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
Man it’s so many chicks without a boyfriend it isn’t worth the potential trouble dealing with someone who has one.

I know a dude who is now in a wheelchair for the rest of his life. He met a girl, they hit it off. Her boyfriend came home a couple hours sooner than he was suppose to, he tried to run out the house and got shot in the back severing his spinal cord and leaving him no feeling from the waste down.

it ain’t worth it.
It's fvcked up that these guys get angry at the other man, who is himself single, and who probably didn't even know she was in a relationship. If they're gonna get enraged, it should at least be at the person who actually betrayed them... unless the guy was gloating to him about it in which case it'd be both (I would personally just still shrug and walk away). Did he even know she was in a relationship?
 
Last edited:

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2018
Messages
1,543
Reaction score
1,065
Age
35
Location
Brazil
it should at least be at the person who actually betrayed them.
For a mature man this is true... But in this World there is some guys that prefer to react with anger, so the sh1t can happen.

Ony guy who works in the same place than me was really mad at me cause I go out with his ex (and he was also dating another girl in that period). In the beginning he doesn't even look at my face haha. And I didn't know she was his ex until she told me. She also told me that he used to chase her in that time... trying to get back, even dating another girl.
 

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
For a mature man this is true... But in this World there is some guys that prefer to react with anger, so the sh1t can happen.

Ony guy who works in the same place than me was really mad at me cause I go out with his ex (and he was also dating another girl in that period). In the beginning he doesn't even look at my face haha. And I didn't know she was his ex until she told me. She also told me that he used to chase her in that time... trying to get back, even dating another girl.
What a pathetic lowlife.... lol
 

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2018
Messages
1,543
Reaction score
1,065
Age
35
Location
Brazil
What a pathetic lowlife.... lol
And I found her on Tinder!

The funny fact: his friend saw me with his ex, take a picture of us on the bar we went and sent to him. So there is a picture of me somewhere, kissing that girl
 

cola

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 26, 2009
Messages
2,224
Reaction score
3,002
Location
Baltimore
It's fvcked up that these guys get angry at the other man, who is himself single, and who probably didn't even know she was in a relationship. If they're gonna get enraged, it should at least be at the person who actually betrayed them... unless the guy was gloating to him about it in which case it'd be both (I would personally just still shrug and walk away). Did he even know she was in a relationship?
I believe he did know and they had been doing this for months when he goes to work, just dumb bad luck he got off early this day..
 

WitnessGR

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 22, 2016
Messages
66
Reaction score
74
I have a boyfriend can mean one of 3 things.

1. I'm not available.

2. I'm lying. There is no boyfriend. I'm not interested.

Or 3. I have a boyfriend but I'm going to shovel you enough false hope leading you to believe you have a chance then i will have yet another orbiter and i win tons of attention watching my boyfriend get jealous and watching this guy lose his mind wondering if he will ever have me.

Interested girls want you to believe they are 100% single so you will pursue them.
The context was not “I have a boyfriend” it was “ I have a boyfriend... but we can still go if you want” in my eyes this is interest, but as will concede that it could #3.
It's fvcked up that these guys get angry at the other man, who is himself single, and who probably didn't even know she was in a relationship. If they're gonna get enraged, it should at least be at the person who actually betrayed them... unless the guy was gloating to him about it in which case it'd be both (I would personally just still shrug and walk away). Did he even know she was in a relationship?
As society has proven time and time again, it’s always the mans fault. Men’s strong suit is physical aggression and physical combat. Not really screaming/crying etc. You can’t be physical with a woman but you can sure as hell be physical with a man.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
I believe he did know and they had been doing this for months when he goes to work, just dumb bad luck he got off early this day..
He was just an idiot then. Why the fvck would you play with your life fortune just for some pvssy, especially in a country like America where anyone could potentially blow your brain out. And that's exactly what Mr Simp did to him, thus your point.
 
Last edited:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
Man it’s so many chicks without a boyfriend it isn’t worth the potential trouble dealing with someone who has one.

I know a dude who is now in a wheelchair for the rest of his life. He met a girl, they hit it off. Her boyfriend came home a couple hours sooner than he was suppose to, he tried to run out the house and got shot in the back severing his spinal cord and leaving him no feeling from the waste down.

it ain’t worth it.
There was a guy at an old workplace whose woman was banging some other guy, so he shot the guy, and now he's a lifer at the state prison farm.
 
Top