Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

“Empath” chicks

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone had experience with women saying they believe they are empaths? Met one that said she thought she was one a month ago or so, now I’m seeing her friend and she also thinks she’s an empath. I think the first one got the idea from her friend that I’m seeing now but just weird to think of yourself this way. Seems like this is the definition they are going for but seems to be a few different definitions. They also would say “empath/healer” when describing themselves lol

“An empath is someone who is highly aware of the emotions of those around them, to the point of feeling those emotions themselves. Empaths see the world differently than other people; they’re keenly aware of others, their pain points, and what they need emotionally.”

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Theyre narcisissts, they feel their own emotion so strongly they can't afford to have empathy for you. Huge red flag.
Ya pretty much sums up how they act. Which is weird since when they say that they are an empath they are saying it like it means that they care about others more than themselves but their actions show that they only care for themselves.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Empathy is something inherent and basic to a normal human.

I've not encountered a woman who described herself as an "empath" yet, but if I did, I would treat it as just a little quirk they like to nurture and think about. I wouldn't look into it more than I would look into her saying she likes to light candles at home or wear flowery dresses, unless something else about her was off anyway.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably had the idea planted in their minds from Guardians of the Galaxy. Women can't admit theres nothing special about themselves so they dream up imaginary super powers to feel worthwhile. Its something I might expect from a second grader, not a grown woman.

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably had the idea planted in their minds from Guardians of the Galaxy. Women can't admit theres nothing special about themselves so they dream up imaginary super powers to feel worthwhile. Its something I might expect from a second grader, not a grown woman.
That’s kinda what I was thinking. Just seemed like something to make them unique. Easy to just call myself an empath lol

Was supposed to hang out with one of them yesterday and she bailed saying “I don’t really feel up for it I’m sorry. I need to catch up and do something new”

Was thinking okkkkk, whatever that means haha

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well , the core principle of every religion is: "Do unto others, as you would have them do unto you." That's what empathy actually means--but it's absent in a nutjob. In short, they can talk the talk--they just can't walk it.

Along these same lines, your "empath" may think that he/she is a highly spiritual person; "a child of God, who's worthy of love." The problem is, no matter how many of these confirmations they give themselves on a daily basis, they're so damaged and filled with self-loathing and rage, they'll undermine and sabotage themselves at every turn! They can't accept love--whether it's from you, or God. Besides, the only Affirmations that can ever work, are the ones we actually believe.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Borderlines are the one personality type who typically label themselves an empath. Due to their deep loving nature, they tend to trick themselves into believing they're an empath and not the toxic scum Borderlines are labeled as. It's a coping mechanism, cause if you tell yourself a lie enough times, you'll end up believing it.

True empaths are not typically known to announce they are one, due to them being prey for the wolves. A natural defensive mechanism. The ones that do announce it to the world end up getting taken advantage of by the wolves and later in life keep their gift a closely guarded secret.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone had experience with women saying they believe they are empaths? Met one that said she thought she was one a month ago or so, now I’m seeing her friend and she also thinks she’s an empath. I think the first one got the idea from her friend that I’m seeing now but just weird to think of yourself this way. Seems like this is the definition they are going for but seems to be a few different definitions. They also would say “empath/healer” when describing themselves lol

“An empath is someone who is highly aware of the emotions of those around them, to the point of feeling those emotions themselves. Empaths see the world differently than other people; they’re keenly aware of others, their pain points, and what they need emotionally.”
If this were true, they wouldn’t hook up with an abuser. They would read it and move on. Just saying.

Unless it’s the propensity to think that their special pvssy and love will miraculously fix them. LMAO