"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

‘What’s the worst that can happen if you approach, Bro?’

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2022
Messages
1,561
Reaction score
1,250
Age
41
Since you have this near 100% success rate with cold approaching random attractive women
More like 34%

Just over 3/10. :cool:

, I feel like it’s in the best interest of the community for you to make the thread.
I agree.

Which is why if you check the files, you will see that since I became a registered member of this forum, the first 4 threads that I created were dedicated to the cold approach.

So been there, done that.

Now, about your thread? When are you dropping it?

but most people aren’t lol
Depends on how you define "most".

More now than it has ever been.

I am sure there’s plenty of gay guys that brag about bagging straight men. In reality, it is a rare instance regardless of his experiences.
Well, in a country with a population of over 350 million citizens, there are more than enough exceptions to the rule.

I personally don’t date American white women, I don’t care how hot you think they are, I wouldn’t touch one with a 10 ft pole. She can come bribe me to have sex with her and I still wouldn’t do it. People have strong racial preferences and it’s not a guilt complex to acknowledge that(I’m not accusing you of accusing me of that btw).
Smh.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2022
Messages
1,561
Reaction score
1,250
Age
41
My white friends always say: "Gamisch you are tall and black so ofcourse you get ioi all the time . We are just white boys ,women don't want that ".
And how do they know women don't want white boys?
 

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 2, 2022
Messages
5,286
Reaction score
6,136
And how do they know women don't want white boys?
Exactly.

Internalized beliefs I geuss. Another wild geuss is that a lotta men are so damn brainwashed by the endless pool of porn, that they'll always chase " the bad bytxh" . Women that demand a certain amount of " "street wisdom".

At the end every man struggling with women will say its due to his race. Easiest cope, one that cannot be changed. So why work harder of you can't do anything? Better and easier to role over in the foutus position and play dead.
 
Top