Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

‘James Bond’ Producer Says Not to Expect a Female 007

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The director of the James bond movie called Bond a rapist,mysogisn ... Quoting ThunderBall etc. She's à total James bond hâter making a movie

James Bond as always been targeted by SJW, and the producer défending her product
The names Bond, Boomsheeka Bond. License to make false rape accusations.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t understand why they can’t create their own character and why the male icon must be destroyed.
They do that too all male movies and they suck at it.

Take the horror shows of Ghostbuster 3 and the Ocean's 8 movie for example. And of course they fail badly..

In each case the female version kills the franchise and so far ironically the film producers haven't learn it yet.

They are also trying to invade the gamer scene too with this bullsh'it; like Genderfeild 5 (Battlefield V), and who is mostly their customers, right?
Guys of course, so we quit it.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really don't know why have any care about what they will put in the films, I stoped watching then for a long time and right now I have more to do with my time then waste on a bad film, also if you guys stop spending money on these and they start to lose money that is the moment all this annoyance will go, it case or they stop this agenda or close doors

BriBri

Don Juan
Reaction score

Take the horror shows of Ghostbuster 3 and the Ocean's 8 movie for example. And of course they fail badly..

In each case the female version kills the franchise and so far ironically the film producers haven't learn it yet.

They are also trying to invade the gamer scene too with this bullsh'it; like Genderfeild 5 (Battlefield V), and who is mostly their customers, right?
Yes. If we can have female Ghostbusters and female Men in Black, then I suppose anything is possible.........Hollywood's gotta keep it PC, ya know.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Most movies today are derivative. That's why Star Wars and comic book franchises are so popular. You don't have to come up with a new concept for each film - just rehash the same sh!t over and over again. So I can see why it would be tempting to take a cult classic movie and remake it with female actors. I wouldn't be surprised to see a Ghostbusters movie with an all-transgender cast in a few years.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And
Or as is typically the case, turn him into a bumbling moron who needs his 98lb female costar to kick ass for two hours straight to save the day. Ahh Hollywood.
To tell him what he needs to do

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score

The gate got broken down a long time ago though. The invasion already took place. We're currently being occupied. Now it's the long guerrilla war of attrition. The borders were broken down 10 years ago.

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact that you guys think "it's over for your life" depending on which gender movie characters have, as part of the media and celebrity gossip you partake in, is what would really make me think it is indeed "over" for guys like you. It's especially ironic, because you would simultaneously accuse the people you despise of being fragile snowflakes who cant handle a real problem and being triggered over nothing. And yet threads like these show you are the most frail, sniveling snowflake kids i ever encounter.

Or are you a kind of troll? maybe that's the case, it gets more probable the more i consider it. Because i cant see how someone could genuinely have thoughts and spend their time like this, and also have a healthy mind and life. Then again i cant see that for someone who is a troll either lol.
It’s not the gender of the movie character that’s worrying,it is the idea behind the gender swap that is worrying.What it is representative of.Bond is a bastion of masculinity,and there is no valid reason to turn him into a woman,if you think about it objectively.Just a misguided attempt at equality.Real equality would connote the creation of a female character to try to match the ethos of Bond,rather than trying to hijack the decades old legacy of a character that has always been masculine.It is like saying women can’t have their own characters interesting enough to give a damn about unless they were previously male or attached to the legacy created by a male character.Ironic huh?But I wouldn’t expect women to get it,they don’t have to see iconic female characters become male for bull**** reasons,so they can’t relate,but you better believe there’d be outrage lol.A female James Bond makes as much sense as a male Lara Croft or Black Widow.None at all.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s not the gender of the movie character that’s worrying,it is the idea behind the gender swap that is worrying.What it is representative of.Bond is a bastion of masculinity,and there is no valid reason to turn him into a woman,if you think about it objectively.Just a misguided attempt at equality.Real equality would connote the creation of a female character to try to match the ethos of Bond,rather than trying to hijack the decades old legacy of a character that has always been masculine.It is like saying women can’t have their own characters interesting enough to give a damn about unless they were previously male or attached to the legacy created by a male character.Ironic huh?But I wouldn’t expect women to get it,they don’t have to see iconic female characters become male for bull**** reasons,so they can’t relate,but you better believe there’d be outrage lol.A female James Bond makes as much sense as a male Lara Croft or Black Widow.None at all.
It actually sums up everything that's wrong with feminism - women want to take away what men have created, because they can't create it themselves.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really don't know why have any care about what they will put in the films, I stoped watching then for a long time and right now I have more to do with my time then waste on a bad film, also if you guys stop spending money on these and they start to lose money that is the moment all this annoyance will go, it case or they stop this agenda or close doors
I agree, I've probably watched 1 or 2 films in the past 5 years or so. Issue is that it will influence (brainwash) a large number of the poupulation. Films tend to be watched mainly by teens, young adults, so it will have an effect on them, even if subtle.

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha, yeah, like I say, have to be wary of how far you push it whilst at work (work for global 'mega' corp), so have to know when to leave it or create bigger issues. Wouldn't have an issue saying it outside of work.

Like you say, testosterone is the main difference. Recall saying exactly that to be people before when a debate has came up about women playing against men, after some people say top level women could play football (soccer) against men.

Testosterone means even the elite womens footballers would struggle against most mens Sunday league park teams. A concept some seem to struggle with. Heard the odd idiot on the radio talking about how womens teams should be allowed into the professional game with men - complete joke and lack of understanding.

Which ties in with annoyance at more women commentating on mens football in recent times. 1 women kept bringing subject back to how 'when she played for england' when mentioning men that had played for their country. I'm thinking I don't give a sh1t, no one cares, its not in the same stratosphere. They just seem a bit out of sync with the game and don't quite 'get it', despite playing for years themselves, really annoying. I'd rather they had a football fan from down the pub co commentating tbh.
I remember a few years back when the famed US women’s national football team got whooped by some under 15 boys team.Keep in mind this team had some of the best players in the women’s game on it.

Reactions: B80

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember a few years back when the famed US women’s national football team got whooped by some under 15 boys team.Keep in mind this team had some of the best players in the women’s game on it.
aha, that rings a bell now you mention it.

exactly, people who champion it have probably never played a physical sport in their life or understand the physical makeup between men and women.

Plus the goal keepers are usually comically bad in womens football - not sure if its something to do with hip alignment, hand eye coordination or something like that.