Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

‘It’s NOT fair!’ — after 3 years of marriage, I’ll only inherit 10% of my husband’s $2M estate and the right to live in his home

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An "antique gold" -digger.
Dear Moneyist,
I have been married for three years, and my husband and I are in our 70s. My husband previously promised me his apartment and 15% of his assets. However, after visiting with his daughter he made a new will with a trust. I also have to pay the expenses, which I probably can’t afford. Now I will only inherit 10% of his estate and the right to stay in the apartment for the rest of my life.

RickTheToad

Reaction score

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends on your state, if you live in the US. Illinois has a surviving spouse law, under which the will is void if it gives the spouse less than 50% of the estate.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I’m not getting married again either. Muddies the water WAY too much regarding assets.
No doubt. I've often said to ladies in the past, if there was a way to do so without getting lawyers and the State involved, I am all for it. If not, I just refuse to through that ordeal again. Some walked, some gave an ultimatum, it's all good. I didn't make the laws, blame the State. Don't forget about the animosity it can build between the lesser earning partner.

I often wonder why relationships seem to work so fine for years, but they fall apart pretty fast after the wedding.. Go figure. Goal reached, time to plan an exit strategy I guess..

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is not a single good reason for man to get married these days. Period, end of story (unless you are the male version of a gold digger, that is).

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no good reason - aside from having a caretaker at the end-stage of life - for a man that already has children to marry another woman.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In canada.... 2yrs together in cohabitation = half of all gains while together is split 50 50 ... dont have to be married. This excludes gains u had b4 u got together tho.. so thats good

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In canada.... 2yrs together in cohabitation = half of all gains while together is split 50 50 ... dont have to be married. This excludes gains u had b4 u got together tho.. so thats good
Epimanes,

How did you come out through the other side of your divorce?

-Augustus-

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not final yet... but im ok... didnt get raped on the agreement too bad.

I have a GF now... but .. man it may have been too early... shes maybe a 6 and my wife of 25yrs was a 7.5 or 8. gfs a bit older than me but her enthusiasm for my **** is fkn awesome lol (thats whats keepin my interest for now). i dated 13 ladies some hotter than others... the one im seeing isnt one of the "hot ones" hence a 6 .. seems the hot ones i dated all have this stuck up attitude like they think they are better than ev1.... i think im a bit distrusting now of hot ladies... they seem so superficial.... i want a good soul... not necessarily good looks..

I waft back n forth on my current gf ... i think its cuz im struggling inside myself ... i dream of my ex constantly ... its disturbing... makes me not want to sleep. I can distract myself with gym.. gf... sex.. video games etc easier when im awake, but when im asleep i dream of me ex beggin me back.. dream of the good times.. even had this one dream where we are togetherand im brushing my teeth and she comes into the bathroomto take a piss... stands up and shes got a dyck.. im all wtf! She says "oh i forgot to tell you i got a sex change while we were seperated.. hope thats ok" ugh!!! Run!... lol... hard to erase 25yrs.. its too bad cuz i loved my wife so deep... wish she would wake up and be the woman she used to be and not this money hungry *****.... turns out she left me for a guy she met in the walking dead road to survival mobile app... some rich veterinarian dude that she was "just friends" with that we both knew for a few years... he flashed his money and i cant compete with it... so whatever..

My new GF is so kind.... worships the ground i walk on basicly... its weird being treated that way and feeling so meh about any women in general now. will see... im gunna date her some still cuz she services my dyck well.... if i cant shake my ex off my dreams and feelings n such... ill may let my gf go and stay single again for a while.. im so up and down...

I been workin out (gf isnt as fit as id like her to be but i been encouraging her) ... and i got my apartment all fixed up so its like home. First time living alone... its weird... but i like it now. All my dates were from date apps... but i gave up on them...

Thats where i am at... and i been on my own since april 1st

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No doubt. I've often said to ladies in the past, if there was a way to do so without getting lawyers and the State involved, I am all for it. If not, I just refuse to through that ordeal again. Some walked, some gave an ultimatum, it's all good. I didn't make the laws, blame the State. Don't forget about the animosity it can build between the lesser earning partner.

I often wonder why relationships seem to work so fine for years, but they fall apart pretty fast after the wedding.. Go figure. Goal reached, time to plan an exit strategy I guess..
they start to live together and then, and you see how real is the person,

It depends on your state, if you live in the US. Illinois has a surviving spouse law, under which the will is void if it gives the spouse less than 50% of the estate.
and i'm sure most love to pass his assets to his kids names before anything, truth is anything the state try to put his hands we can do something to prevent it, even if that means never marry or live together

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got a son with a woman I can't describe her as a human being.

My father just started giving everything money can buy to my son and her (a house for example). I have to pay a considerable amount of money to her.

My son is 2 yrs, she and my family always put me as a demon to everyone. I got depression, I'm treating and now I'm fighting with her because she doesn't allow me as a father to have a time alone with my son.

She insist that I must stay where she is near me. Just so she can be exploiting me.

This case is probably going to justice, cause I want to create a good relationship with my son and not be around those people, and if I can, protect him against this retard brain wash my parents and this woman will made in his innocent mind. Hope those people don't put him against me in the future.

Sad and sickness reality...

She hasn't anything before meet me, now she got a new iPhone, going to the beach with my parents... all paid by my dad. And of course, part of the alimony (she doesn't have to use) she will spend with her stuffs there.

There is physical abuse, but psychological abuse is the worst one.

The good part is, I don't get married with her. But I'll regret until my death to had meet that creature I have to call as mother of my son. And to be so stupid to did not protect myself and used condom.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry man^ ... thats rough.. why is your parents siding with your ex? Thats fvcked up
Thanks man! I'm learning a lot with that, and now I'm way more stronger.

Never had a good relationship with my dad. It seems a lot with narcissist abuse, as everything I searched lead to that and the traumas and things happened to me is the same for someone that got into that kind of abuse. But I don't like to feed this kind of judgment and rage anymore... he is what he is, and I'm not responsible for his actions... So, I just doing my stuffs and leading my life to leave everything behind. There is no victory exposing a person like him.

With my son, he just use him as a way to attack me. Like "Look how superior I'm than you... I have money, bought him all those stuffs and I'm a better dad than you.". Also there is a defamation campaign. That one happens since I was a child, so it's not like a new thing for me... It's kind disgusting. It's a supply, and my son is the best weapon for him to affect me.

It's sad to watch my son growing up with that stuffs... I just hope I can be a good father to him and help him build a healthy life.

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not final yet... but im ok... didnt get raped on the agreement too bad.

I have a GF now... but .. man it may have been too early... shes maybe a 6 and my wife of 25yrs was a 7.5 or 8. gfs a bit older than me but her enthusiasm for my **** is fkn awesome lol (thats whats keepin my interest for now). i dated 13 ladies some hotter than others... the one im seeing isnt one of the "hot ones" hence a 6 .. seems the hot ones i dated all have this stuck up attitude like they think they are better than ev1.... i think im a bit distrusting now of hot ladies... they seem so superficial.... i want a good soul... not necessarily good looks..

I waft back n forth on my current gf ... i think its cuz im struggling inside myself ... i dream of my ex constantly ... its disturbing... makes me not want to sleep. I can distract myself with gym.. gf... sex.. video games etc easier when im awake, but when im asleep i dream of me ex beggin me back.. dream of the good times.. even had this one dream where we are togetherand im brushing my teeth and she comes into the bathroomto take a piss... stands up and shes got a dyck.. im all wtf! She says "oh i forgot to tell you i got a sex change while we were seperated.. hope thats ok" ugh!!! Run!... lol... hard to erase 25yrs.. its too bad cuz i loved my wife so deep... wish she would wake up and be the woman she used to be and not this money hungry *****.... turns out she left me for a guy she met in the walking dead road to survival mobile app... some rich veterinarian dude that she was "just friends" with that we both knew for a few years... he flashed his money and i cant compete with it... so whatever..

My new GF is so kind.... worships the ground i walk on basicly... its weird being treated that way and feeling so meh about any women in general now. will see... im gunna date her some still cuz she services my dyck well.... if i cant shake my ex off my dreams and feelings n such... ill may let my gf go and stay single again for a while.. im so up and down...

I been workin out (gf isnt as fit as id like her to be but i been encouraging her) ... and i got my apartment all fixed up so its like home. First time living alone... its weird... but i like it now. All my dates were from date apps... but i gave up on them...

Thats where i am at... and i been on my own since april 1st
It takes a long time to get over a 25 year relationship. So go easy on yourself and give it some time. Consider spinning plates if you’re not already.

Remember that this is your life. Do what you want and follow your own path. If a woman wants to be part of that and you want her, then fine. Don’t fall into some woman’s frame by becoming part of her agenda (yes, they always have an agenda).

-Augustus-

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don’t fall into some woman’s frame by becoming part of her agenda (yes, they always have an agenda).

-Augustus-
Aint that the truth!... I dont know what i want anymore honestly. Fvcken sux... i just know if i ever get gut feelings again that give me red flags... im out... never again will i ignore my gut.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks man! I'm learning a lot with that, and now I'm way more stronger.

Never had a good relationship with my dad. It seems a lot with narcissist abuse, as everything I searched lead to that and the traumas and things happened to me is the same for someone that got into that kind of abuse. But I don't like to feed this kind of judgment and rage anymore... he is what he is, and I'm not responsible for his actions... So, I just doing my stuffs and leading my life to leave everything behind. There is no victory exposing a person like him.

With my son, he just use him as a way to attack me. Like "Look how superior I'm than you... I have money, bought him all those stuffs and I'm a better dad than you.". Also there is a defamation campaign. That one happens since I was a child, so it's not like a new thing for me... It's kind disgusting. It's a supply, and my son is the best weapon for him to affect me.

It's sad to watch my son growing up with that stuffs... I just hope I can be a good father to him and help him build a healthy life.
Being a good dad is not about stuff... its about being there... so just be there and your son will realize the value in your presence... not presents.. im learning this now also with my son and hes 15... hes coming around and i spend more and more time with him even tho my ex is gettin with some rich guy now.... cant buy love.... anyone can buy ****. Keep up the good work and your son will come around.... i promise.

Epi

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being a good dad is not about stuff... its about being there... so just be there and your son will realize the value in your presence... not presents.. im learning this now also with my son and hes 15... hes coming around and i spend more and more time with him even tho my ex is gettin with some rich guy now.... cant buy love.... anyone can buy ****. Keep up the good work and your son will come around.... i promise.

Epi
That's true man! And my goal is that!

It's nice you also have a good relationship with your 15yrs son... That's really a great thing!

Thanks for your feedback! And success for all of us!

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How are u satisfying yourself then? Don’t tell me hookers because that is just insulting for man.
I’m a woman. I am fine in a long term relationship without marriage.

I usually start my posts with “Advice from the old lady...” so people realize I’m a woman.

I’m also done having babies. So at this point in my life why marry? I have children to put through university (at my expense with money made by me and the assets I have purchased over many years)...so asset protection is a high priority for me.