Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ramza
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The unplugging was a LONG drawn out process beginning a little before the Rona to present. "Book of Pook" has mad a lot of these concepts and lessons MUCH easier. Haven't made the time to read through the DJ Bible yet because its just a **** ton of reading and even in my heaviest RPG phase of my gaming experience I've never wanted to read that much.
    In order I went from Sandman, BGS Ibmor, TFM, Rich cooper, Rian stone, Mr lucario, FnF podcast, to Rollo, and now I'm here. There may be a few gaps but if I cant remember it typically means its not important.
    Intro P4
    I've only experienced what its like to be the stereotypical Jock type through a micro dose of LSD and and a group of Very outgoing friends that I did martial arts with back in the day. Never the less, I was red pilled a bit late. (I've been aware of part of the redpill since I was 14 but not the wider space)
    Intro P3
    The very fact that I'm 6'4 is a small bonus I suppose. To simplify lets use Halo difficulties and say on a scale from LASO to easy its knocked down a peg to legendary. Not much but at least it doable with enough hard headedness and effort. I do believe what set me back in my social skills development is being constantly online throughout the entirety of my 3-12 school years.
    Intro P2
    Hello all, can call me Ramza, Ram or D. I'm going to try to keep my time here only as long as it needs to be dropping my experiences and what I've learned in my trial and error with the opposite sex.
    Just to get this out of the way I was directed here by 2 people. 1st Rian stone, and later on (about 7ish months later) Rollo via his 1st book.
    I'm 6'4ft and 21yo at the time of writing/posting 11/9/21.
    Intro P1
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…