“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Members who reacted to message #15

All (4) Haha Haha (3) Like Like (1)

    1. Haha

      The Duke

      Master Don Juan
      • Messages
        6,502
      • Reaction score
        11,365
    2. Haha

      BillyPilgrim

      Master Don Juan
      • Messages
        6,045
      • Reaction score
        4,851
    3. Haha

      Prepostereax

      Senior Don Juan
      • Messages
        201
      • Reaction score
        225
    4. Like

      BaronOfHair

      Master Don Juan 37
      • Messages
        5,454
      • Reaction score
        2,933
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top