“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Members who reacted to message #3

All (4) Like Like (4)

    1. Like

      BPH

      Master Don Juan From Wilmington, DE
      • Messages
        3,877
      • Reaction score
        2,920
    2. Like

      Solomon

      Master Don Juan From Inside her mind
      • Messages
        6,540
      • Reaction score
        4,071
    3. Like

      Barrister

      Master Don Juan 40
      • Messages
        2,855
      • Reaction score
        5,075
    4. Like

      Plinco

      Master Don Juan 42
      • Messages
        3,020
      • Reaction score
        1,888
  • Loading…
Top