“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Members who reacted to message #21

All (6) Like Like (5) Haha Haha (1)

    1. Like

      Gamisch

      Master Don Juan
      • Messages
        5,282
      • Reaction score
        6,136
    2. Like

      Glassguy

      Moderator 49
      • Messages
        4,788
      • Reaction score
        8,860
    3. Like

      Doctor Europeo

      Moderator From Mexico
      • Messages
        4,406
      • Reaction score
        4,788
    4. Haha

      BackInTheGame78

      Moderator
      • Messages
        16,861
      • Reaction score
        19,079
    5. Like

      The Duke

      Master Don Juan
      • Messages
        6,502
      • Reaction score
        11,366
    6. Like

      corrector

      Master Don Juan
      • Messages
        10,384
      • Reaction score
        4,052
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top