“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Members who reacted to message #9

All (5) Like Like (5)

    1. Like

      jhonny9546

      Master Don Juan From Italy
      • Messages
        2,566
      • Reaction score
        533
    2. Like

      RoadKing_Rabbit

      Senior Don Juan From Northwest
      • Messages
        381
      • Reaction score
        335
    3. Like

      BaronOfHair

      Master Don Juan 37
      • Messages
        5,454
      • Reaction score
        2,934
    4. Like

      Westminster

      Senior Don Juan 60
      • Messages
        445
      • Reaction score
        573
    5. Like

      Plinco

      Master Don Juan 42
      • Messages
        3,020
      • Reaction score
        1,888
  • Loading…
Top