“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Members who reacted to message #34

All (6) Like Like (6)

    1. Like

      Gamisch

      Master Don Juan
      • Messages
        5,282
      • Reaction score
        6,136
    2. Like

      BeExcellent

      Master Don Juan 57
      • Messages
        5,414
      • Reaction score
        7,926
    3. Like

      Prepostereax

      Senior Don Juan
      • Messages
        201
      • Reaction score
        225
    4. Like

      Captain Redbeard

      Don Juan
      • Messages
        108
      • Reaction score
        194
    5. Like

      SW15

      Master Don Juan
      • Messages
        15,423
      • Reaction score
        12,522
    6. Like

      Divorced w 3

      Master Don Juan
      • Messages
        3,865
      • Reaction score
        2,508
  • Loading…
Top