Matched girl gives me her instagram

kleathe1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Like clockwork she dropped the match lol. Matched another girl on a different app and she wants to talk on snapchat...facepalm. I may have to ditch this OLD again and get out in the real world more now that the weather is getting nice.

holidayad_

Don Juan
Reaction score
Every time a girl asks for my Instagram I know it's over.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Like clockwork she dropped the match lol. Matched another girl on a different app and she wants to talk on snapchat...facepalm. I may have to ditch this OLD again and get out in the real world more now that the weather is getting nice.
She dropped it because you refused to be a fan, simp, or orbiter. That's good.

Also, let's address the root cause. She didn't find you attractive. This girl on another app must think the same if she's offering Snapchat. You're not Chad, Tyrone, Enrique, Vishnu, Justin, Richard, Chang, Hiroshi, or Charles. Work on that. Don't feel bad, I'm not thoroughly a Tyrone. Do you think she would have tried this with Drake, Lebron James, Dwayne Johnson, or Elon Musk? Damn right she wouldn't.

Don't move to IG unless you're driving a Lamborghini or Rolls Royce. Even then, you better have already smashed.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I may have to ditch this OLD again and get out in the real world more now that the weather is getting nice.
Or just mention in your bio / profile that you don't use social media. Then if they ask for your IG, tell them to read your profile before they match with you.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't move to IG unless you're driving a Lamborghini or Rolls Royce. Even then, you better have already smashed.
I don't use OLD. Women approach me on IG.
This is my car:
Cargo Trolley Transporter bicycle.jpeg

kleathe1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Follow up...couple days later I see the same girl with 2 similar pictures (same outfit), similar profile, different name, different city lol. The messages were customized to my profile and to our conversation so they are at least putting in some effort to try to be convincing.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Follow up...couple days later I see the same girl with 2 similar pictures (same outfit), similar profile, different name, different city lol. The messages were customized to my profile and to our conversation so they are at least putting in some effort to try to be convincing.
On a lot of the apps now they have a credit system where an AI will accept credits to generate an "Ice breaker message" which is an auto generated messaged that analyzes the profile and generates a message.

This being acceptable in the dating marketplace is just another tier in the departure from reality, like your not even talking to people anymore when you are.