Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Looks is everything

Learning Curve

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Try just being aesthetic and being the best you can look possibly in the gym and outside. Just try. It’ll attract more women to you than money or status. It will give you confidence, make you happier, give you clearer thinking and make you feel amazing. It is the hack. Idk why I spin my mind with game or even so suave when working on my body and aesthetics has done more for me with girls and life in general than anything else. I’ve noticed when I got fat or slacked off no matter how many times I went out or tried to approach girls they weren’t as warm for me. I also didn’t feel myself. Get in shape.
Looks will only get you through the door. That's it.

Personality and status matters much more.

I consider myself a very good looking guy, in shape and all that. But trust me I was able to land chicks with competition from guys that were much better looking then I was because of personality and game.

Status does not necessarily mean being famous like Leonardo DiCaprio but whether you like it or not in todays world it plays a huge role.

Get your looks right, yes hit the gym I'm all in with that.

But work on your personality, game, wealth and status.

This will attract a bigger range of women.