Looks is everything

Thebestthereeveris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
To add on to this. Take away wosuave and red pill. What do are you left with? The outside world. And what do you see? People of similar attractiveness dating each other. It’s very rare you see a couple and say he’s dating HER? Granted theirs the old sugar couple relationship but even then the girls aren’t even that hot. Now take a look at yourself and the girl you want. If you saw you two together would you not eeven bat an eye and think yearn of course or would you stare. And think how that happened. If the answer is the latter get to work. I am fit but the girls I want I know I need to step up and gladly will.

VirtuousD

Don Juan
Reaction score
Being healthy and looking good is advantageous in all realms of life. That's obvious and everybody knows this.

But it is also true that when you get older your looks will eventually fade and your health will inevitably go. That's why you should put most of your focus in life on your spiritual development because in the end that's all you will have.
Cope, most good looking people (especially men) will take advantage of their looks until their late 40's some beyond that if they don't let themselves go, that's more than enough time to enjoy.

MAB

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cope, most good looking people (especially men) will take advantage of their looks until their late 40's some beyond that if they don't let themselves go, that's more than enough time to enjoy.
I think you misunderstood my post.
I am in my 40s and I think men peak around 50.

When I say "getting older" , I don't mean 40 (!!!) LOL!

VirtuousD

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you misunderstood my post.
I am in my 40s and I think men peak around 50.

When I say "getting older" , I don't mean 40 (!!!) LOL!
ok so you mean the elderly ages at which point you'd just be happy to be alive, nevermind attract women.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am fit but the girls I want I know I need to step up and gladly will.
Gaining more muscle doesn’t change one’s looks after a certain point and hardly any women give a rat’s a-s that some guy gained 20 pounds of muscle versus 30. They also don’t care if some guy is 15% bf versus 12%.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gaining more muscle doesn’t change one’s looks after a certain point and hardly any women give a rat’s a-s that some guy gained 20 pounds of muscle versus 30. They also don’t care if some guy is 15% bf versus 12%.
A handsome man can be just as problematic for a woman as a beautiful woman can be to a man.

Thebestthereeveris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Idk man when my abs start showing and I’m looking good jaw chiseled the looks I get from women and how attractive they are changes drastically

Thebestthereeveris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
On my hinge profile I just had a girl message me I’m hot but I’m full of red flags. This is basically just a message saying I’d let you **** me immediately. The best side of a woman is when she shows sexuality fast

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Thebestthereeveris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Being healthy and looking good is advantageous in all realms of life. That's obvious and everybody knows this.

But it is also true that when you get older your looks will eventually fade and your health will inevitably go. That's why you should put most of your focus in life on your spiritual development because in the end that's all you will have.
I’m 28 and look better than most but tbh I think I’ll look my best in my 50s if I play my card right

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ll look my best in my 50s
Where do people get this notion that men in their 50’s, with greying hair, baldness, less elastic skin, various skin disfigurations, more body hair, and corpselike complexion look better than in their 20’s? Lol. I’m still in great shape, mid 40’s, but no, I do not look better. Lol.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Ironically the reason most peoples looks start to go as they age is precisely because of this mindset. They think, oh well, everyone gets fat, pudgy, bloated dad bods when they get older, just own it! To me, this is a defeatest mindset, even in the case of balding, won't you at least try? It doesn't have to be this way.

While I admit genetics probably play a large role, there is no reason a man can't be full of vigor, vitality, vibrance, and health into his 40s and 50s. You may not have those flawless youthful good looks, but there's something to be said about an older man's face, it reveals his character, his wisdom, a rugged sense of masculinity they can be even more handsome in some ways. I am actually looking forward to being a silver fox when I'm older.

Pierce Brosnan is almost 50 in this movie! Would bang, no homo.

proxy-image.jpg

Last edited:

MAB

Don Juan
Reaction score
Where do people get this notion that men in their 50’s, with greying hair, baldness, less elastic skin, various skin disfigurations, more body hair, and corpselike complexion look better than in their 20’s? Lol. I’m still in great shape, mid 40’s, but no, I do not look better. Lol.
You are making the classic mistake of looking at yourself from the viewpoint of a man.

I am basing my own assessment solely on the reaction I am getting from young women and they get more attracted to me the older I get.

When I compare myself now with photos from my own 20s through my own eyes, I just cringe. LOL! I used to work as a male model in actual fashion shows and my god, my face has changed! The only positive change is the muscle. It's much easier to put on pure lean muscle when you get older. At my workplace everybody thinks I am on steroids.

On a side not: I fix my greying - no grey in my hair, I remove my body hair, I tan - no corpselike complexion for me. I also figured out a clever way to cover up my recessions (Jake Paul's haircut) but I am looking into a hair transplant - there will be no way around that in the future.

Ironically the reason most peoples looks start to go as they age is precisely because of this mindset. They think, oh well, everyone gets fat, pudgy, bloated dad bods when they get older, just own it! To me, this is a defeatest mindset, even in the case of balding, won't you at least try? It doesn't have to be this way.

While I admit genetics probably play a large role, there is no reason a man can't be full of vigor, vitality, vibrance, and health into his 40s and 50s. You may not have those flawless youthful good looks, but there's something to be said about an older man's face, it reveals his character, his wisdom, a rugged sense of masculinity they can be even more handsome in some ways. I am actually looking forward to being a silver fox when I'm older.

Pierce Brosnan is almost 50 in this movie! Would bang, no homo.

View attachment 12416
See my comment above.

Last edited:

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A guys in his 20s is still a boy, a guy in his 50s is a man. Google photos of Jason Statham, in his 20s he had hair, in his 50s he's bald, where does he look more attractive and manlike?
While I admit genetics probably play a large role, there is no reason a man can't be full of vigor, vitality, vibrance, and health into his 40s and 50s. You may not have those flawless youthful good looks, but there's something to be said about an older man's face, it reveals his character, his wisdom, a rugged sense of masculinity they can be even more handsome in some ways.
100%

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A guys in his 20s is still a boy, a guy in his 50s is a man. Google photos of Jason Statham, in his 20s he had hair, in his 50s he's bald, where does he look more attractive and manlike?
I’ve seen such pictures. I’ve also seen pictures of Mel Gibson at 29 years old when he was deemed Sexiest Man Alive by People Magazine versus pictures of him in his 50’s.

We disagree, and that’s alright.

A man in his 20s is certainly not a boy.

If the effects of aging are fine, I don’t see why men would dye their hair, get hair transplants, and change hair styles as they lose hair. Why not just bald and go grey and not shave body hair?

MAB

Don Juan
Reaction score
If the effects of aging are fine, I don’t see why men would dye their hair, get hair transplants, and change hair styles as they lose hair. Why not just bald and go grey and not shave body hair?
The same reason most people go to the dentist, wear fashionable clothes or women wearing makeup - vanity.

And I never wrote that the effects of aging are fine. I personally cannot stand them.

Ageism is a real thing. When people perceive you as older they will treat you differently and that creates an unhealthy feedback loop. Balding and going grey will make you look prematurely old and I personally don't like that.

I also wanna add that I think at our age you should avoid those dating apps. I never used those. One of the HUGE advantages of age is confidence and communication skills. I am old school and I am really, really good in person. It's an incredible advantage I have over younger guys. Almost like a super power. I think I'd do terrible on dating apps.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve seen such pictures. I’ve also seen pictures of Mel Gibson at 29 years old when he was deemed Sexiest Man Alive by People Magazine versus pictures of him in his 50’s.

We disagree, and that’s alright.

A man in his 20s is certainly not a boy.

I didn't in any way mean to imply that a guy automatically becomes more attractive and masculine with the passing of time. Of course it takes good genes, good nutrition & fitness regimen, positive mindset and a certain level of personal grooming (shaving body hair and suchlike). Does the '90s version of Dwayne Johnson with hair look like a man or more like a boy to you? And do you think he's more attractive now at 50yrs old and bald or he was more attractive then? :rolleyes:

I think the mistake you're making is thinking that the qualities men find attractive in women ... smooth skin, young and innocent looking etc are the same they find attractive in guys.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the mistake you're making is thinking that the qualities men find attractive in women ... smooth skin, young and innocent looking etc are the same they find attractive in guys.
Likely that’s it. I personally get more attention when out and about at my age but I think I look worse, not that I’m concerned as I take it in stride. No hair dye or transplants for me. I stick with clothing and gymmaxxing.