Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

DHVs from playing sports and from serving in the military

davidsonj73

Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was in high school I played football, basketball, and baseball. I was wondering which of these sports is the best in terms of being a DHV and which is the least? I am wondering so that I know which DHV stories to tell women first. Also, I served in the Navy and have many stories from that.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
When I was in high school I played football, basketball, and baseball. I was wondering which of these sports is the best in terms of being a DHV and which is the least? I am wondering so that I know which DHV stories to tell women first. Also, I served in the Navy and have many stories from that.
Are you serious about this? Why would you go around "bragging" about what you did in high school? Literally who cares?

Are you secretly Uncle Rico? Still mad that the coach never put you in the championship game and you lost because of it?

davidsonj73

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you serious about this? Why would you go around "bragging" about what you did in high school? Literally who cares?

Are you secretly Uncle Rico? Still mad that the coach never put you in the championship game and you lost because of it?
I see your point.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're over 60 years old. Most of that stuff from before you were 30 is irrelevant now in terms of seduction.

Your accomplishments in athletics would have mattered if you played those sports you mentioned professionally.

If you don't go pro, collegiate sports accomplishments can help you with seduction for a number of years post college. I'd say that starts to slow down after age 30 though if you finish college at 22.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really don't think women really care what sports a man participates in, just that he is fit and makes him more interesting. But women who are into music, will be more interested in someone that plays an instrument. It's whatever the woman finds interesting. In school, being on a popular sports team does give you social status... but after school, no one cares.

As far as being in the military... well, again some women find this very interesting. Most, in my experience really don't care... Oh and there are some women that are actually turned off and a little scared of anyone that had been in the military. It really all depends. There is a reason that divorce rates are so high in the military. It is not a lifestyle conductive to relationships and dating. The Army marriages I saw as successful were soldiers marrying women that grew up with a parent in the service. It's a sub-culture, and many people who grew up in the culture see that as completely normal... and regular civilian life, alien.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Actually he's Al Bundy, he scored 4 touchdowns in one game in high school football and that has been the hallmark achievement of his life. :D

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
Refrain from telling her you work at The DMV. Everything'll fall into place from there

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
Actually he's Al Bundy, he scored 4 touchdowns in one game in high school football and that has been the hallmark achievement of his life. :D
Al Bundy's never even recognized his greatest achievement: Creating Kelly

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I really don't think women really care what sports a man participates in, just that he is fit and makes him more interesting. But women who are into music, will be more interested in someone that plays an instrument. It's whatever the woman finds interesting. In school, being on a popular sports team does give you social status... but after school, no one cares.

As far as being in the military... well, again some women find this very interesting. Most, in my experience really don't care... Oh and there are some women that are actually turned off and a little scared of anyone that had been in the military. It really all depends. There is a reason that divorce rates are so high in the military. It is not a lifestyle conductive to relationships and dating. The Army marriages I saw as successful were soldiers marrying women that grew up with a parent in the service. It's a sub-culture, and many people who grew up in the culture see that as completely normal... and regular civilian life, alien.
Most worry if he has been in the military he has some sort of PTSD and will turn violent at some point these days.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Gather round, younguns, grandpa gonna tell y'all about his greatest accomplishments."

Trust me, your attraction triples if you just keep your mouth shut and let them guess where your scars came from. Their imagination is more fertile than yours.