Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A MILF story, would appreciate input

fafo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi all, I haven't posted here for a long time, but there is always something new to learn so I browse fairly regularly.

Wanted to share a story and to hear your input about a situation and what I've extracted from the experience.
I'll try to keep it short and simple, as to not bore you to sleep.

--- Not important part ---
Story started after the pandemic was over, there was a MILF at work, that made the first step towards me when I gave her a ride home after teambuilding event. I knew she had a kid but her boyfriend was never mentioned so I took the plunge, we had a really good time for almost 2 years (omitting a lot of information here), then I decided that at my age of 32 (she was 31) there is not much time left to find a descent woman and have a family so I gave her the option to be with me but she said she can't take the kid(which was 5 at the time) away from his father and she will try to mend her relationship with him.
She wanted to remain friends but that was a big nono for me, so I ended things with her, blocking her as she was trying to find reasons for a call and I was in the process of changing jobs so full no contact.

--- Still not important but would appreciate the input part ---
Forward year and a half later, she writes out of nowhere via Linkedin (lol), saying she will be near my new job and wants to say hi, I used the opportunity to return a few books to her(last of her stuff) and chat for a bit, she had that love sparkle in her eyes, tried to kino and seemed like wanting to say something but couldn't, at the end she said "I lost a lot from that decision, I lost my best friend(me)" which I shrugged off and said goodbye. Later she wrote "I know there are no right or wrong decisions, only good and bad aspects of one, but I wanted to see you and share the good, I have a new baby boy" to which I replied "Congratulations, may he always be healthy" and deleted the chat.

I really can't figure out why she wanted to tell me she had a child and then why couldn't say it to my face, I'm certain that it is not mine. Maybe she wanted to see if she still has feelings, maybe to show me that she mended the relationship (as everyone knows, "if one kid does not mend a relationship, the second one will"), maybe you have some wisdom for me that I missed, all I know is that this might not be the last that I hear from her as she wrote early in the morning which means she was thinking of doing it for some time.
I would really appreciate your input here, did I handle it right, did I made a mistake even answering her message, should I feel bad for her?

I take it as positive experience and just wanted to say, don't be afraid to leave when a person who used to *** with you want's to be just friends (and do other stuff from time to time) and never ever loose yourself in someone else's relationship (or even your own).

dark god

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
After two years of dating you wanted something more serious and she gave you some baloney about takin the kid away from the father then that should've been a wrap. Sounds to me when she wanted to see you again years later she realized she screwed up. I wouldnt lose sleep over her , sounds like a dufus.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
The lesson is that some people are only meant to be in your life for a period of time. Enjoy being around them while they are but always remember there may come a time when they no longer will be and that's OK.

Sometimes they are there to help you learn things, teach lessons, or help you grow in some way.

fafo

Don Juan
Reaction score
She tried to contact me some days ago, but I told her there is nothing more to talk about, we have separate lives and interests now (talking mostly for myself) and that hopefully was the end.

Thank you guys for the feedback, you are both correct, I guess the grass was greener with me but that does not matter anymore, now onto finding a new dufus :D