Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Polarising and masculine lines

anonymous12345

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Let’s share our best lines for OLD/chatting that are polarising, masculine, confident and c0cky & funny. Here’s are some:
  • You tryna friend-zone me already?
  • I’m in charge of you now
  • Are you ready?
  • You got a dorky nose, but you’re cute in it
  • What's your favourite place to be kissed?

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let’s share our best lines for OLD/chatting that are polarising, masculine, confident and c0cky & funny. Here’s are some:
  • Are you ready?
Cringe overload. You're not funny saying any of that, you're not negging her, if you gotta think about "clever lines who will make you stand out" you're doomed to fail.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
  • Are you ready?
We'd love to hear you feed those lines to a woman and see the responses. Please post screenshots. We're rooting for you.

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm feeling second-hand embrassment reading the op

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Post your excellence.
Don't need to. Your op has no context. Just a bunch of random lines that come off really odd. I knew a guy like this, he had some (what he thought were) clever lines saved up in his head, because he couldn't ever naturally come up with anything on the spot. He also set time limits for how long he can talk to girls so that he could leave a lasting effect on them. He thought everything about dating or OLD was a math equation. This guy was a psychopath and women were actually weirded out by him because of these tendencies. Don't have lines saved up. I just saved you time and headaches from thinking too much about it. You're welcome.

anonymous12345

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't need to. Your op has no context. Just a bunch of random lines that come off really odd. I knew a guy like this, he had some (what he thought were) clever lines saved up in his head, because he couldn't ever naturally come up with anything on the spot. He also set time limits for how long he can talk to girls so that he could leave a lasting effect on them. He thought everything about dating or OLD was a math equation. This guy was a psychopath and women were actually weirded out by him because of these tendencies. Don't have lines saved up. I just saved you time and headaches from thinking too much about it. You're welcome.
Well, just because some lines were posted doesn't necessarily imply I use them is some mechanical manner, as the guy you describe. I do reflect over what I say, and I think there are better and worse such, and simply listing examples works great for reflection, rather than than generic, vague ways (such as "just neg").

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you say instead? Feel free to give examples.
I don't say anything trying to be funny, or having the covert contract of if I say something "masculine" she will like me more. Just be a normal human being and not an autistic guy. Be attractive, create some rapport, invite her to a fun date, have fun with her and escalate.