Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Who Built The Great Pyramid In Egypt?

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There was a time some years ago, if someone mentioned Giants to me, I would have laughed about it, and called them crazy.

However overtime, I have come to realise that some of these mythologies, ancient tales and biblical stories are likely rooted in some truth.

Especially the stories about great floods, which are likely referring to a catastrophic climate event.

Even Egyptian mythology, describes the Gods as Giants. If you look at the Hieroglyphs, you will notice images of Gods who are bigger/giants in comparison to the regular people.

If anyone could move such huge pieces of rocks or build massive structures, with such accuracy, it would like be Giant.

That being said, I believe advanced technology could have been involved in these structures.

It's possible they had some mechanism the could soften limestone rock and then cut and shape it.
I have another theory. The Freemasons travelled back in time using a time machine that was secretly developed by the Soviets. They found an ancient dragon deep in the mountains of Scotland and stuck a huge stick up its ass. That caused the dragon to emit a massive flame which the Freemasons harvested as a form of alternative energy and used to power a giant 3D printer (which, in turn, was used to 3D print the limestone blocks that make up the pyramids). The Freemasons then used the power of levitation, which they learned from the last king of Atlantis, to put the blocks in place in perfect alignment with the stars.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have another theory. The Freemasons travelled back in time using a time machine that was secretly developed by the Soviets. They found an ancient dragon deep in the mountains of Scotland and stuck a huge stick up its ass. That caused the dragon to emit a massive flame which the Freemasons harvested as a form of alternative energy and used to power a giant 3D printer (which, in turn, was used to 3D print the limestone blocks that make up the pyramids). The Freemasons then used the power of levitation, which they learned from the last king of Atlantis, to put the blocks in place in perfect alignment with the stars.
I like this one, it's good mythology.

However...
Throw some slaves into this, who are incredibly strong.
Wooden boats that have the ability to move mountains.
Copper tools with the ability to slice through hard granite rock as if it was like butter and you have the perfect fantasy scenario.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Bro look at this thread, has anyone even once mentioned Aliens? Nope we ain't that retarded.

We are simply stating a fact. Literally no evidence a bunch of undernourished, badly treated slaves, managed to build one of the most complex structures on earth.

This is just common sense dude.
So you're going with the alien theory then? Star Trek or Star Wars type of alien? Or, maybe just something that looks like it came from the Close Encounters of the Third Kind?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Makes more sense they were guided to build them where they did versus them doing it themselves considering all of the pyramids around the world lay along certain geographical lines where there seem to be electro magnetic anomalies and are built in perfect geographical alignment to various stars in the sky.

Unless you believe all the cultures just picked up the rock phones they had and all decided to place them in those exact locations across the world.
I'm sure the Pharaohs had some designs. I wasn't there, so I really do not know. I'm 99.9% sure it wasn't from @soulforge's alien theory. They didn't come with the Earth, as the meteors and ice age prob. would had destroyed them like the dinosaurs.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People underestimate the great things humans can achieve with an unlimited disposal of slave labor.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure the Pharaohs had some designs. I wasn't there, so I really do not know. I'm 99.9% sure it wasn't from @soulforge's alien theory. They didn't come with the Earth, as the meteors and ice age prob. would had destroyed them like the dinosaurs.
Alien theory.. hmm show me at what point I stated aliens built them yeh bumbling clown?

I clearly stated Aliens had nothing to with the Pyramids. Clearly you don't read so well, shocking how you became a moderator considering you don't even read threads correctly. Clown world.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
ZOMG haven’t you folks seen Stargate? I mean really, it explains everything!!!!

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The pyramids were built by Egyptians using slaves. But thats nothing now Im gonna tell you guys the real Mythology of Humanity and the greatest prophecy of all time that makes Jesus, Muhammed etc look like nothing.

This is the deepest mythology and prophecy of all time.

Know that every Hebrew prayer starts like this:
"Baruch Hashem" = Baruch be the name.

Remember when God spoke to Abraham what did he say:
"1 Now the LORD said unto Abram: 'Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto the land that I will show thee.
2 And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless (bareka) thee, and make thy name great; and be thou a blessing (bareka)"

3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and him that curseth thee will I curse; and in thee shall all the families of the earth be blessed.'

Why the emphasis on the word blessing, which in Semitic is baruch? Check the translations again.

"and I will bless thee, and make they name great, and thou will be blessed" the last part can be read "and I will make they name great, and thou will be bareka" so god can be saying Bareka ie the word for blessing will be the name, ie i will make your name great and you will be bareka. This matches the Baruch Hashem which means Blessed (Baruch) is the NAME. So baruch means blessing but it is also a name.

The name of Baruch is the same name as that of Britain, Bridget etc.

Baruck/Barak/Bridget/Britain etc the BR with the original being BRK is the oldest name in Humanity. It is associated with the Tower of Babel Myth, this myth is so old and widespread it is even found amongts native americans.

The BRK in Sanskrit means FIRE. Germanic cognates are like BLAZING, Burning etc. This is because Bhrgu who in sanskrit is the tribal name assocaited with BRK has the same myths as those of Prometheus, including bringing Fire and Civilization for humanity.

Both the Hebrews and Greeks and Hinduism have Baruch/Brighu/Prometheus associated with the 'creation' of humanity.

The deepest thing is that this Baruch Barach Britain name actually comes from my own family/clan, no not ethnicity, or tribe, but just my family or my fathers line from my tribe. I come from the tribe of Baruch which is from India but close to Baluchisten which also is named after us.

The NAME of Baruch/Barak in Hewbrew/Arabic is above the name of every other character or prophet, including Abraham, Soloman, Jesus, Muhammed, Noah. Baruch is above them all, the name Baruch and the word itself and its usage is the basis of those religions and powers.

God already said "Baruch (Barak, BRK, Brghu) is the name". But not only God in Hebrew, but even in Hinduism Krishna, probably the most famous Hindu character, also said ..

Of the great sages, I am Bhrgu,
-- Shrimad Bhagavad Gita, Chapter-10, Verse 25

The Myths of Barak/Bhrgu/BRK moggs all religions and politics, nations and myths.

THIS IS THE ULTIMATE PROPHECY OF HUMANITY yet to be realised.

The greatest expression of this prophecy is the Celtic myth of Bridget.

Legend says that when She was born, a tower of flame reaching from the top of her head to the heavens.

Bridget, a tower, the same tower of Babel, The flame which is the flame of Prometheus, the heavens refers to the cosmos, the prophecy of Barak and Kavis who prophesised and laid the foundations for humanity to reach space and progress knowledge of science.

The myth of Bridget is the elitest prophecy that soon will be realised. Here I made some AI artwork based on it.

228c919d-98ac-40dc-a776-a4a95b86996a.jpeg 1c85078f-6f44-4bff-93b4-d3f32207b06a.jpeg

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look at the greatness and eliteness of the Barak name and Mythology.

Many many millenia ago we wrote the story the Prophecy with the name of Barak/Brighu/Bridget/Briton into many tribes and peoples before they split and made their own local identities.

Women, Towers, Fire, Cosmos

And now in 2024, even after the name of Barak was lost in the flood (yes we wrote the flood myth and it has a deeper meaning of being lost in a flood of populations, technology, progress, migration, events, wars etc) the myths and stories remained such was the greatness of their composition and placement.

Now we live at a time where:
Women are being elevated and given freedom and status.
We are building more towers to house more people
We recently went to the moon and space and developed great knowledge of science.

Everything happening today was already prophesised by the greatest myth makers and civilization builders of all time, known by the NAME "of Barak.

"and I will bless thee and make thy name great, and thou will be BARAK... in thee shall all the families of the earth be blessed."

"All the famliies of the Earth"
..ie the whole world will become under the name of Barak ie Bareka Blessed.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
There are borderline religious connotations being made in this thread and talk of religion is clearly prohibited in the forum rules.

Let’s keep this fun discussion with if the navigational beacons.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like this one, it's good mythology.

However...
Throw some slaves into this, who are incredibly strong.
Wooden boats that have the ability to move mountains.
Copper tools with the ability to slice through hard granite rock as if it was like butter and you have the perfect fantasy scenario.
Hi Soulforge,
This thread is resurrecting memories I thought long dead....Looking at Stone one forgets that the Sedimentary Rocks like the Limestone used in the Pyramids are cut when the Stone still contains Quarry Sap,It is quite soft at first but gradually hardens...Ancient Egyptians used Bronze cutting tools which can make short work of these rocks...The Granite is a tougher proposition but given enough Slaves dooable....Intricate stone carvings by the Incas have been attributed to vegetable pastes that were capable of slowly melting the Stones.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People underestimate the great things humans can achieve with an unlimited disposal of slave labor.
exactly, I brought up the fact that the ancient Egyptians needed to fully grasp this knowledge in order to not starve to death. We are talking about a pre Bronze Age collapse/pre-axial civilization that occurred a long time ago. Ancient philosophers such as Confucius, Socrates, and etc are more similar to us modern day humans compared to Ancient Egyptians. We are definitely in a comfortable position to take the transition from hunter gatherer to agrarian civilization lifestyle for granted.